Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
So long, farewell... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
So long, farewell... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
So long, farewell... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
So long, farewell... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
So long, farewell... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
So long, farewell... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
So long, farewell... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
So long, farewell... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
So long, farewell... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
So long, farewell... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
So long, farewell... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
So long, farewell... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
So long, farewell... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
So long, farewell... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
So long, farewell... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

So long, farewell...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

So long, farewell... Empty
PostSubject: So long, farewell...   So long, farewell... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 8:25 pm

Auf Wiedersehen, Goodnight!

Get your attention? pirat I was just wondering, has anyone ever done a suicide note on the PS3 side? Or is it just a disenchanted xbox thing?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010

PostSubject: Re: So long, farewell...   So long, farewell... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 8:39 pm

Busted.... I'm really curious wtf is going on over there. Feel so helpless. It shall likely remain one of many
So long, farewell... Cast
Back to top Go down
Winners

Winners

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 80

PostSubject: Re: So long, farewell...   So long, farewell... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 8:57 pm

I don't really know what the hell goes on with the people leaving. I have been deleted from some peoples friends list and they have left because they think they are not good enough. Which to me isnt even the point of being here. I came because I wanted people to play with as a whole and in my age group.
I know others have left because of comments made or certain people here. Which one or a few people doesnt make the entire community. Leaving is not the solution. I mean if you clash with someone just choose not to play with them. I still play almost daily with a lot of people that have left this community It is their choice I guess but I think that it could have been dealt with in a different manner.
Back to top Go down
http://over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/WinnersGT

PostSubject: Re: So long, farewell...   So long, farewell... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 9:30 pm

we've had a few members banned on the PS3 side for disorderly forum conduct...but I think if when the guys from that side leave they just fade off slowly into the sunset...
Back to top Go down
pariah_81

pariah_81

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 21

PostSubject: Re: So long, farewell...   So long, farewell... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 9:49 pm

ok from an outside looking in, some left because someone in their click got butthurt. Then someone who was of the opposite sex got butthurt and prompted to have a bit of an exodus. This is not uncommon in large settings with a bunch of guys. It happens in fps games as well as MMOs. Guys follow the pussy. If I offend anyone that is still on here and over with that other click, oh well. its the truth.

TL:DR

A group of people that always played together got offended. When the girl in the group got offended they all left. Simple as that. Now they are broadening their click to build a community.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

PostSubject: Re: So long, farewell...   So long, farewell... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 2:37 am

hoffyguns wrote:
we've had a few members banned on the PS3 side for disorderly forum conduct...but I think if when the guys from that side leave they just fade off slowly into the sunset...
Yeah so this is my main thing. What's with all the suicide notes? It feels like the Festivus Airing of Greivances! I mean, just fade away, no need to make some big pronouncement about how you appreciate the clan and how wonderful it was, but now you feel this or that, and that means you need to leave. I mean, really, enough with the suicide notes. Sometimes, it's ok to just leave quietly without making a big fuss.

Unless you are purposely trying to stir stuff up, in which case, don't let the door hit your butt on the way out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So long, farewell...   So long, farewell... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 5:16 am

It seems just to be happening on the xbox side and its getting really annoying. i know people come and go but honestly in my opinion i feel like someone is pulling certain members away from this clan thats just my 2 cents. what happen to the good old days when the xbox side first started and we would all have fun and talk crap to one another. no one got butthurt then. i think certain people need to take the stick out of their ass and learn to loosen up and have fun again like we use.to on blops ok my .02 cents is done lol
Back to top Go down
pariah_81

pariah_81

PostSubject: Re: So long, farewell...   So long, farewell... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 5:30 am

+1 to scooby
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So long, farewell...   So long, farewell... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 6:56 am

I don't think we should take it personally and jsut move on. There has been enough effort put into trying to solve the issue from the >30< side anyway. Let's let it go and say good riddance. There are plenty of good over 30 folks out there, the ones that left didn't feel like they belonged here and that is no longer our problem.
Back to top Go down
pariah_81

pariah_81

PostSubject: Re: So long, farewell...   So long, farewell... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 7:08 am

I am not quite sure what happened today. I posted what it looked like happened and pretty much what everyone else knew via forums, and it started back up again. everyone in their corner and happy meeting in the battlefield. I believe there is plenty of room for everyone out here on the internets =)

let me reiterate, This is our home. We should run things we feel best. Not by anyone elses standards. You know that coming in it does not change if you choose to leave. No hard feelings, but this is who we are. We are honest to each other and honest in how we actually handle each others feelings. I do not coddle anyone, and I expect the same for the treatment to me. This is my home because everyone here I can consider a friend, even when we are arguing about stupid things that do not matter. I try to help where I can, and I reach out to those that are new here, because I knew that was what all these guys here did for me.

Everyone thats staying, man up lets play whichever game we god damn want to convene in. check your sandy vag at the door and play the game.

OK that may be crass but Everyone gets a sandy one every once in a while. Even me. Again if I offended anyone (especially the ladies) I apologize, but this has to be put down once and for all. This is our home and our rules. The rules change due to collective reasoning, not one person. If you want to try and change things, work with the whole clan. We are very understanding and not close minded. If it is reasonable we can change to fit the collective good.

This probably should be all that needs to be said about all this. And my last post regarding this hopefully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So long, farewell...   So long, farewell... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 9:16 am

audiopile wrote:
I don't think we should take it personally and jsut move on. There has been enough effort put into trying to solve the issue from the >30< side anyway. Let's let it go and say good riddance. There are plenty of good over 30 folks out there, the ones that left didn't feel like they belonged here and that is no longer our problem.

agree with ya bro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So long, farewell...   So long, farewell... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 9:17 am

pariah_81 wrote:
I am not quite sure what happened today. I posted what it looked like happened and pretty much what everyone else knew via forums, and it started back up again. everyone in their corner and happy meeting in the battlefield. I believe there is plenty of room for everyone out here on the internets =)

let me reiterate, This is our home. We should run things we feel best. Not by anyone elses standards. You know that coming in it does not change if you choose to leave. No hard feelings, but this is who we are. We are honest to each other and honest in how we actually handle each others feelings. I do not coddle anyone, and I expect the same for the treatment to me. This is my home because everyone here I can consider a friend, even when we are arguing about stupid things that do not matter. I try to help where I can, and I reach out to those that are new here, because I knew that was what all these guys here did for me.

Everyone thats staying, man up lets play whichever game we god damn want to convene in. check your sandy vag at the door and play the game.

OK that may be crass but Everyone gets a sandy one every once in a while. Even me. Again if I offended anyone (especially the ladies) I apologize, but this has to be put down once and for all. This is our home and our rules. The rules change due to collective reasoning, not one person. If you want to try and change things, work with the whole clan. We are very understanding and not close minded. If it is reasonable we can change to fit the collective good.

This probably should be all that needs to be said about all this. And my last post regarding this hopefully.

i agree with ya. ok subject done now lets go enjoy kicking ppls ass
Back to top Go down
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

PostSubject: Re: So long, farewell...   So long, farewell... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 11:37 am

Maybe it is a secret plan to have one person a week leave. One at a time.... Slow and painful like...lol

Oh yeah I think my week is next week to say goodbye..

JUST KIDDING, JUST KIDDING, JUST KIDDING....PLEASE DO BE MAD AT ME FOR MAKING A BAD JOKE......ROTFLMAO
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JKSTEELERS68

PostSubject: Re: So long, farewell...   So long, farewell... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 12:02 pm

Lmao JK
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

PostSubject: Re: So long, farewell...   So long, farewell... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 2:30 pm

There is JK in JKSteelers name for a reason. lol
Back to top Go down
pariah_81

pariah_81

PostSubject: Re: So long, farewell...   So long, farewell... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 2:56 pm

LOL i thought he was talking about the team...guess I was wrong.

Just Kidding!
+
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So long, farewell...   So long, farewell... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 2:57 pm

meh, i'm not much into suicide notes but not sure what to say exactly. I don't want to leave the clan and/or forum, but I took Riff's advice and put some money where my game is. Sold Robert Bowling's Masterpiece along with Twisted Metal (just too boring) for MLB '12 (when it comes out). I'm not sure if it means forever, but since the first "lag" patch and the two subsequent ones, the game is just a total clusterfuck for me. It's not fun at all, and just seems like a waste of time if it makes me angry every time I play it. I was leveling up the SPAS today, shot a guy in the back from knifing distance, and he turned and knifed ME! I thought, "why the fuck do I put up with this? Why do I have to suck the root because I decided to spring for FiOS instead of the Jitterbug WiFi hotspot?"

The day that Activision fire the REAL InfinityWard is the day this franchise died, in my opinion. Black Ops is just a slightly less retarded version, let's not forget it took them 10 months to develop an actual hit-detection system.

Anyway, this is NOT a goodbye, I'd still like to chime in and maybe fill out the boyfriend application because it looks totally fucked up LOL.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So long, farewell...   So long, farewell... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 3:11 pm

I feels ya Jerry. I enjoyed rolling with ya. Please don't stop posting on the boards. You're a valuable member of the clan. Maybe the asshats at iw will figure it out someday before blops 2 and you can buy it back for $5.

Hey, there's always a chance!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So long, farewell...   So long, farewell... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 3:34 pm

i'll probably give Black Ops 2 a chance. This time I'll wait a couple months though until after launch, buy a used copy and hopefully have a couple patches done by then.

I'm really dying to see what Zampella and West from the Real Infinity Ward have cooking for the future.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So long, farewell...   So long, farewell... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So long, farewell...
Page 1 of 1