Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
West Coast vs Those fairies that call themselves EUK... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
West Coast vs Those fairies that call themselves EUK... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
West Coast vs Those fairies that call themselves EUK... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
West Coast vs Those fairies that call themselves EUK... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
West Coast vs Those fairies that call themselves EUK... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
West Coast vs Those fairies that call themselves EUK... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
West Coast vs Those fairies that call themselves EUK... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
West Coast vs Those fairies that call themselves EUK... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
West Coast vs Those fairies that call themselves EUK... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
West Coast vs Those fairies that call themselves EUK... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
West Coast vs Those fairies that call themselves EUK... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
West Coast vs Those fairies that call themselves EUK... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
West Coast vs Those fairies that call themselves EUK... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
West Coast vs Those fairies that call themselves EUK... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
West Coast vs Those fairies that call themselves EUK... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

West Coast vs Those fairies that call themselves EUK...

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

West Coast vs Those fairies that call themselves EUK... Empty
PostSubject: West Coast vs Those fairies that call themselves EUK...   West Coast vs Those fairies that call themselves EUK... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 10:51 am

Ok private lobbies are fixed. Lets do this shit and shut these clowns down. Proposed time is March 11th @1-2pm PST this is a time I propose, but since they are 8 hrs ahead lets let them pick 1 or 2.

1)JxVegas702
2)Skellington
3)Audiopile
4)
5)
6)
7)
Cool
9)

Last edited by JxVegas702 on Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: West Coast vs Those fairies that call themselves EUK...   West Coast vs Those fairies that call themselves EUK... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 6:27 am

You fucktards are going to be rolled over EUK style. I will especially enjoy beating you on your own connection.

Bring it on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: West Coast vs Those fairies that call themselves EUK...   West Coast vs Those fairies that call themselves EUK... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 9:32 am

To right Fran Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: West Coast vs Those fairies that call themselves EUK...   West Coast vs Those fairies that call themselves EUK... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 9:35 am

franread5 wrote:
You fucktards are going to be rolled over EUK style. I will especially enjoy beating you on your own connection.

Bring it on.

Oh so we get host then?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: West Coast vs Those fairies that call themselves EUK...   West Coast vs Those fairies that call themselves EUK... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 9:40 am

Tut Tut...seems WC only can muster 2. Maybe we'll be kind and let it be a 2v1 with you guys against Fran. He promises to only use one FMG and keep an eye closed...gotta make it fair and all
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: West Coast vs Those fairies that call themselves EUK...   West Coast vs Those fairies that call themselves EUK... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 9:41 am

MANIC wrote:
Tut Tut...seems WC only can muster 2. Maybe we'll be kind and let it be a 2v1 with you guys against Fran. He promises to only use one FMG and keep an eye closed...gotta make it fair and all

It's wednesday sir, please dont prematurely ejaculate all over frans face, its saddening.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: West Coast vs Those fairies that call themselves EUK...   West Coast vs Those fairies that call themselves EUK... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 10:31 am

Oh...I do love a man that enjoys watching
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: West Coast vs Those fairies that call themselves EUK...   West Coast vs Those fairies that call themselves EUK... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 2:13 pm

I made several adjustments to my schedule this weekend just so I can make Frannie choke on spent FMG shells. (If there is any room in his mouth, with all the pubes caught in his teeth.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: West Coast vs Those fairies that call themselves EUK...   West Coast vs Those fairies that call themselves EUK... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 4:42 pm

I'm not WC but I'm down for shutting these clowns down!!! Just let me know DeathDealer said he was down too...if all the EUK can run againist us y can't we run as a whole US on them?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: West Coast vs Those fairies that call themselves EUK...   West Coast vs Those fairies that call themselves EUK... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 7:36 pm

an EC30 can host if you think you don't need a big advantage
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: West Coast vs Those fairies that call themselves EUK...   West Coast vs Those fairies that call themselves EUK... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 10:44 am

@Skelly and Audio, looks like it's going to be an x30x vs. EUK30. Are you guys in? Check the other thread...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: West Coast vs Those fairies that call themselves EUK...   West Coast vs Those fairies that call themselves EUK... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 11:28 am

I saw that Chris. Sunday afternoon I should be around so shoot me the invite!
Back to top Go down
Kamea6

Kamea6

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 30

PostSubject: Re: West Coast vs Those fairies that call themselves EUK...   West Coast vs Those fairies that call themselves EUK... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 2:11 pm

@vegas i got your message last nite on psn, i have a funeral to got to on sunday, not sure if i'm gonna be home in time to make the matches, if i am i will message you, thanks.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kamea61

PostSubject: Re: West Coast vs Those fairies that call themselves EUK...   West Coast vs Those fairies that call themselves EUK... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 2:22 pm

MANIC wrote:

not to butt in but when did Texas move location to Europe?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: West Coast vs Those fairies that call themselves EUK...   West Coast vs Those fairies that call themselves EUK... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 3:47 pm

Colby there's a blast from the past, where u been hiding? And who asked for your opinion?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: West Coast vs Those fairies that call themselves EUK...   West Coast vs Those fairies that call themselves EUK... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 4:37 pm

Killface just being killface, nothing to see here guys. Move along.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: West Coast vs Those fairies that call themselves EUK...   West Coast vs Those fairies that call themselves EUK... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 5:22 pm

xkillxfacex wrote:
Colby there's a blast from the past, where u been hiding? And who asked for your opinion?

Not hiding, just playing less due to frustration with connections.. and my opinions are automatically welcome
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: West Coast vs Those fairies that call themselves EUK...   West Coast vs Those fairies that call themselves EUK... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 5:52 pm

Oh Colby must I really explain how this all works again?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: West Coast vs Those fairies that call themselves EUK...   West Coast vs Those fairies that call themselves EUK... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 6:06 pm

Please do Manic
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: West Coast vs Those fairies that call themselves EUK...   West Coast vs Those fairies that call themselves EUK... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 8:13 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: West Coast vs Those fairies that call themselves EUK...   West Coast vs Those fairies that call themselves EUK... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 9:35 pm

JizzFace as much as I "respect" you and all there will never be a day that will require me to ever explain myself to you. When will ya learn my dear boy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: West Coast vs Those fairies that call themselves EUK...   West Coast vs Those fairies that call themselves EUK... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 7:11 am

You fool Manic, it was Colby who you needed your learnings Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: West Coast vs Those fairies that call themselves EUK...   West Coast vs Those fairies that call themselves EUK... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 9:56 am

You dullard, Killface...you became top of the line with your ridiculous "please do" comment. It somewhat saddens me that even after all this time of loving and passion we've shared you still refuse to defend my honour. Chivalry is definitely dead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: West Coast vs Those fairies that call themselves EUK...   West Coast vs Those fairies that call themselves EUK... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:20 am

I thought manic played for the WC (Texas also must have moved west after some tectonic shift that I was unaware of happening)... now he plays for the UK after the State of Texas was lifted up and thrown to Europe by Zeus? Is that what happened?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: West Coast vs Those fairies that call themselves EUK...   West Coast vs Those fairies that call themselves EUK... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 1:02 pm

Asa let's have some quality time playing either private or public with stupid piss ppl off setups lod stylie x x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: West Coast vs Those fairies that call themselves EUK...   West Coast vs Those fairies that call themselves EUK... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

West Coast vs Those fairies that call themselves EUK...
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next