Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Again with the hating of Jobs... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Again with the hating of Jobs... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Again with the hating of Jobs... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Again with the hating of Jobs... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Again with the hating of Jobs... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Again with the hating of Jobs... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Again with the hating of Jobs... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Again with the hating of Jobs... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Again with the hating of Jobs... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Again with the hating of Jobs... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Again with the hating of Jobs... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Again with the hating of Jobs... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Again with the hating of Jobs... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Again with the hating of Jobs... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Again with the hating of Jobs... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Again with the hating of Jobs...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Again with the hating of Jobs... Empty
PostSubject: Again with the hating of Jobs...   Again with the hating of Jobs... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 10:29 pm

the city i work in passed a new law last month that liquor stores can stay open past 8PM till 10pm M-TH. All the customers think it's great, the owner thinks it's great too "make more money buddy!" yea it great, thanks city of Burnsville.

Just what i wanted to do on a Wednesday night, sit at a dead f-ing liquor store till 10. This is my 2nd job, I started work at 7am today, 15 hours of working sucks. I should be at home right now opening my 2nd beer and ruining some punk asshat kids night right now. Instead I'm trying to explain to a guy that doesn't understand business enough to know that when we sell $50 of stuff at a 5-40% mark up in an hour it doesn't cover the money he has to pay me to be here, let alone my underling or the light/heat and stuff.

I have a ton more to say but it's the same bitchy whiny stuff no one really wants to hear.

Rant over, thanks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Again with the hating of Jobs...   Again with the hating of Jobs... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 10:41 pm

It could be worst you could live in cali where liquor stores are open til 2a.m
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Again with the hating of Jobs...   Again with the hating of Jobs... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 10:48 pm

That sucks. I think the state of Wisconsin limits liquor store sales to 9pm. Bars still carry out until midnight. Either way, catch you when you get online.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Again with the hating of Jobs...   Again with the hating of Jobs... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 10:54 pm

BOOOOOOOOO!!! Damn the man and his ways of keeping you away from the PS3!!!

If they would just loosen up the stupid liquor laws in this state and put booze sales in the grocery stores like most other states I've been in we wouldn't have problems like this! And the no booze sales on Sunday thing is just plain silly...
Back to top Go down
Barney_killer187

Barney_killer187

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 16

PostSubject: Re: Again with the hating of Jobs...   Again with the hating of Jobs... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 10:58 pm

hoffy what part of minnesota you at? im up in bemidji
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Again with the hating of Jobs...   Again with the hating of Jobs... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 11:01 pm

@Sith I wouldn't have taken a job till 2am, hell i don't want to work till 10. but i make goodish money for part time and they treat me well.

@Yeti for sure

@Hoffy majority of the liquor stores (especially ouside the twin cites) are municipal, no way in hell cities are going to let lawmakers take away the cash cow and let liquor be sold everywhere, as far as Sundays, that my only day off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Again with the hating of Jobs...   Again with the hating of Jobs... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 11:02 pm

Dang, you're up there a ways Barney...I'm in southeastern MN...Rochester...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Again with the hating of Jobs...   Again with the hating of Jobs... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 11:03 pm

Dead_Eric wrote:
@Hoffy majority of the liquor stores (especially ouside the twin cites) are municipal, no way in hell cities are going to let lawmakers take away the cash cow and let liquor be sold everywhere

I was not aware of this...excellent point...
Back to top Go down
Barney_killer187

Barney_killer187

PostSubject: Re: Again with the hating of Jobs...   Again with the hating of Jobs... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 12:49 am

just a little north LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Again with the hating of Jobs...   Again with the hating of Jobs... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 1:16 am

I've never been up there...I should probably head that direction sometime...the fish aren't going to catch themselves...
Back to top Go down
Barney_killer187

Barney_killer187

PostSubject: Re: Again with the hating of Jobs...   Again with the hating of Jobs... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 1:20 am

i do some in the summer, but im not the guide you want LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Again with the hating of Jobs...   Again with the hating of Jobs... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 2:15 am

Well...you know where the bottle bass bite right? That's the most important part...

I'm not a hardcore fisherman by any means, but I've been doing a bit more of it the past couple years. We usually take a trip or two each year...gonna hit up Mille Lacs this summer and maybe even push up to Lake of the Woods...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Again with the hating of Jobs...   Again with the hating of Jobs... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 2:31 am

When I was little I went out to the MN in the summer a couple times, had family with a farm in horward lake. All I remeber about is cows and fishing.
Back to top Go down
Barney_killer187

Barney_killer187

PostSubject: Re: Again with the hating of Jobs...   Again with the hating of Jobs... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 10:02 am

never been to lake of the woods amazingly enough. lol i dont travel to far from home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Again with the hating of Jobs...   Again with the hating of Jobs... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 10:16 am

Don't get me rolling on stupid liquor laws...try living in PA. You can't buy cases of beer in supermarkets, only 6 packs, and very few stores actually sell beer. You have to go to a beer distributor to buy cases, and then if you want wine or spirits you have to go to the state owned wine and spirits stores.

Having a party? That's 3 different stores.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Again with the hating of Jobs...   Again with the hating of Jobs... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 10:26 am

Wow that is crazy, in Michigan, we can buy beer about anywhere. Even a few movie theaters sell beer. In the last year they changed it so you can buy beer anytime after 7 am on Sunday. Kegs you can get from half a dozon party stores in the area to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Again with the hating of Jobs...   Again with the hating of Jobs... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 8:01 pm

FBD wrote:
Don't get me rolling on stupid liquor laws...try living in PA. You can't buy cases of beer in supermarkets, only 6 packs, and very few stores actually sell beer. You have to go to a beer distributor to buy cases, and then if you want wine or spirits you have to go to the state owned wine and spirits stores.

Having a party? That's 3 different stores.

We have liquor warehouse type stores all over.

SOme let you make your own six pack by going around with a six pack container and putting different bottles into it.

That makes it nice if you like trying new beers but do not want to buy a six pack.

Limit? The only limit here is how much room you have in your vehicle.

Certain days they have taste testing for not only wine but for the new beers coming out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Again with the hating of Jobs...   Again with the hating of Jobs... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Again with the hating of Jobs...
Page 1 of 1