Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Clan Ops Badges and Pts for first weekend finally awarded for PS3 Clan I Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Clan Ops Badges and Pts for first weekend finally awarded for PS3 Clan I Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Clan Ops Badges and Pts for first weekend finally awarded for PS3 Clan I Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Clan Ops Badges and Pts for first weekend finally awarded for PS3 Clan I Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Clan Ops Badges and Pts for first weekend finally awarded for PS3 Clan I Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Clan Ops Badges and Pts for first weekend finally awarded for PS3 Clan I Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Clan Ops Badges and Pts for first weekend finally awarded for PS3 Clan I Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Clan Ops Badges and Pts for first weekend finally awarded for PS3 Clan I Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Clan Ops Badges and Pts for first weekend finally awarded for PS3 Clan I Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Clan Ops Badges and Pts for first weekend finally awarded for PS3 Clan I Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Clan Ops Badges and Pts for first weekend finally awarded for PS3 Clan I Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Clan Ops Badges and Pts for first weekend finally awarded for PS3 Clan I Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Clan Ops Badges and Pts for first weekend finally awarded for PS3 Clan I Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Clan Ops Badges and Pts for first weekend finally awarded for PS3 Clan I Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Clan Ops Badges and Pts for first weekend finally awarded for PS3 Clan I Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Clan Ops Badges and Pts for first weekend finally awarded for PS3 Clan I

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Clan Ops Badges and Pts for first weekend finally awarded for PS3 Clan I Empty
PostSubject: Clan Ops Badges and Pts for first weekend finally awarded for PS3 Clan I   Clan Ops Badges and Pts for first weekend finally awarded for PS3 Clan I Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 4:05 pm

I may have missed the earlier discussion of it, but a tweet today from COD Elite said that all pts had been awarded and sure enough, we got our 2500 pts from the first weekend's events and are 355 pts from level 28 and its backgrounds.

Would be nice to hit Level 30 with the 6 hrs of Double XP and 3rd Clan Title, probably a time away...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Ops Badges and Pts for first weekend finally awarded for PS3 Clan I   Clan Ops Badges and Pts for first weekend finally awarded for PS3 Clan I Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 4:12 pm

do Lone Wolf ops count any towards clan XP? I'm signed up for the FFA one this weekend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Ops Badges and Pts for first weekend finally awarded for PS3 Clan I   Clan Ops Badges and Pts for first weekend finally awarded for PS3 Clan I Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 4:28 pm

[quote="OldSchoolNESfan"]do Lone Wolf ops count any towards clan XP? I'm signed up for the FFA one this weekend.[/quote]
They sure don't. Sad

It would be pretty cool if even a little portion like 5XP or something could be added to the Clan for doing the Lone Wolf Operations. Getting a badge just doesn't motivate me.

Perhaps a different way to do things as well might be to not hand out prizes to the top performer but instead make it random for all participants. That would certainly cut out a lot of the boosting that is going on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Ops Badges and Pts for first weekend finally awarded for PS3 Clan I   Clan Ops Badges and Pts for first weekend finally awarded for PS3 Clan I Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 4:34 pm

Frankly, I just wish they'd schedule more Clan Ops.... should be at least one every weekend as far as I am concerned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Ops Badges and Pts for first weekend finally awarded for PS3 Clan I   Clan Ops Badges and Pts for first weekend finally awarded for PS3 Clan I Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 5:13 pm

hockalees wrote:
Frankly, I just wish they'd schedule more Clan Ops.... should be at least one every weekend as far as I am concerned.

Agreed. or 2-3...we could clean up if we got a team on each challenge. They should be weekly at least.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Ops Badges and Pts for first weekend finally awarded for PS3 Clan I   Clan Ops Badges and Pts for first weekend finally awarded for PS3 Clan I Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 5:20 pm

I agree. There should be at least 3 Clan Ops every week, and of course I would like to see more than that. For this to roll out this late after launch they need to go something to keep people participating and the way they have rolled it out so far is not it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Ops Badges and Pts for first weekend finally awarded for PS3 Clan I   Clan Ops Badges and Pts for first weekend finally awarded for PS3 Clan I Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 5:31 pm

No kidding. When you consider the fact that each subsequent level takes more XP to get to, it's pretty much impossible to even hit that level 50 max until they start scheduling these on at the very minimum a weekly basis.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan Ops Badges and Pts for first weekend finally awarded for PS3 Clan I   Clan Ops Badges and Pts for first weekend finally awarded for PS3 Clan I Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan Ops Badges and Pts for first weekend finally awarded for PS3 Clan I
Page 1 of 1