Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Off season NFL talk: Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Off season NFL talk: Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Off season NFL talk: Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Off season NFL talk: Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Off season NFL talk: Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Off season NFL talk: Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Off season NFL talk: Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Off season NFL talk: Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Off season NFL talk: Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Off season NFL talk: Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Off season NFL talk: Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Off season NFL talk: Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Off season NFL talk: Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Off season NFL talk: Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Off season NFL talk: Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Off season NFL talk:

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Off season NFL talk: Empty
PostSubject: Off season NFL talk:   Off season NFL talk: Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 11:44 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Off season NFL talk:   Off season NFL talk: Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 2:48 pm

Hail to the Redskins! I've been a Redskins fan for life. Born & raised in Northern Virginia, so the Redskins were my team. I'm happy the Skins got into a position to pick up RG3 after 20 years or so of crappy QB play with the exception of one year of Brad Johnson. I remember Mark Brunell setting/tying a record for consecutive completions within the past ten years too, but that can't be too difficult when all you're throwing is bubble screens and checkdowns.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Off season NFL talk:   Off season NFL talk: Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 2:54 pm

While I can sympathize with your QB woes (being a bear fan) they gave up A LOT to get him. I mean, A LOT lol.

Last edited by SRV Ryan on Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Off season NFL talk:   Off season NFL talk: Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 2:55 pm

The league is so QB-centered now though, you aren't going anywhere with someone that should be a solid backup. If he turns out to be a perennial Pro Bowler, then he was a steal for 3 first-rounders (2 net) and a 2nd.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Off season NFL talk:   Off season NFL talk: Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 7:36 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Off season NFL talk:   Off season NFL talk: Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 8:08 pm

It's a lot to pay but they have needed a QB for years and if he turns out to be as good as people say he could be, this will have been a defining moment for the Redskins.

Only downside is how less exciting the draft will be with the Skins locking up #2 and it quite clear with Manning released that the Colts are keeping #1.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Off season NFL talk:   Off season NFL talk: Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 12:22 pm

It's a lot to give up...I hope he turns out to be worth it...he seems like a class act kid.

Ryan I'm also a Bears fan...hoping that tomorrow I see big news of a V-Jax signing...I think he could be the perfect WR to pair with Cutler.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Off season NFL talk:   Off season NFL talk: Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 10:50 pm

I just read this on Rotoworld and got so excited that I peed myself a little...hope this happens:

A "number of NFL sources" tell CSN Chicago that the Bears are considered around the league to be the favorites for free agent Mario Williams as Tuesday's 4PM ET signing period approaches.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Off season NFL talk:   Off season NFL talk: Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 11:10 pm

between him and Peppers, they could have a monster pass rush. But what the Bears really need to focus on:

* a solid offensive line
* a backup QB that doesn't suck as bad as those we had last season (crapped out once Cutler was injured)
* resign Forte
* the WR corp

As for my other team the Dolphins....

* I think it's time to focus on Matt Flynn or possibly Tannehill in the draft...Manning is but a dream.
* Shore up that right side of the OL
* add a WR to take some heat off of Marshall
* and for God's sake...an improved secondary that can pick the ball off
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Off season NFL talk:   Off season NFL talk: Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 11:17 pm

I agree that the Bears have bigger needs...but the thought of the Peppers/Williams combo is damn scary Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Off season NFL talk:   Off season NFL talk: Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 4:36 pm

Well, good thing I like the Bears AND the Dolphins.... Miami looks like they're trying to screw themselves out of getting Manning or Flynn...

http://espn.go.com/chicago/nfl/story/_/id/7682163/2012-nfl-free-agency-miami-dolphins-trade-brandon-marshall-chicago-bears-sources-say

They traded Brandon Marshall to the Bears! Yay for Chicago! Miami, you idiots...
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: Off season NFL talk:   Off season NFL talk: Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 5:53 pm

Apparently clearing cap space for both Manning and Wayne. And Marshall was an idiot. A talented idiot, but idiot nonetheless. Maybe Cutler can control him. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010

PostSubject: Re: Off season NFL talk:   Off season NFL talk: Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 8:54 pm

Yeah...love Marshall from a talent standpoint...and think he will be a great addition...but he's a jackass...I hope Lovie Smith and some strong veteran leadership can keep him in check...I think it's a good pick up considering how much money V-Jax signed for. Now they can chase some help on the D and O line...
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: Off season NFL talk:   Off season NFL talk: Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 9:22 pm

Or maybe he implodes the whole locker room. lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Off season NFL talk:   Off season NFL talk: Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Off season NFL talk:
Page 1 of 1