Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Elite map pack night Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Elite map pack night Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Elite map pack night Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Elite map pack night Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Elite map pack night Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Elite map pack night Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Elite map pack night Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Elite map pack night Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Elite map pack night Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Elite map pack night Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Elite map pack night Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Elite map pack night Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Elite map pack night Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Elite map pack night Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Elite map pack night Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Elite map pack night

Go down 
+2
Winners
pariah_81
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Elite map pack night Empty
PostSubject: Elite map pack night   Elite map pack night Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 3:31 pm

Yes the competition is a bit stiffer and a little more frustrating at times but I think we need to have at least a few nights per week where we play the elite maps only. Thoughts?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elite map pack night   Elite map pack night Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 2:54 am

I'm all for it. We played this last tuesday and we went positive on are win/loss ratio. I think we only lost 3-4 games out of approximately 15 games or so. And the only reason we lost some of those games is because we aren't familiar with the maps. Also, we were playing a lot of TDM, KC, and some Dom. I hope they put the new maps in the standard rotation soon.
Back to top Go down
pariah_81

pariah_81

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 21

PostSubject: Re: Elite map pack night   Elite map pack night Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 2:59 am

you kind of leave some of us out in the cold =( oh well you guys have fun
Back to top Go down
Winners

Winners

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 80

PostSubject: Re: Elite map pack night   Elite map pack night Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 8:42 am

For me I will just wait as I dont care for having to play random modes.

Elite map pack night 2c868404ac

It is only a week anyway. Once this releases maps go into rotation.
Back to top Go down
http://over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/WinnersGT
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

PostSubject: Re: Elite map pack night   Elite map pack night Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 8:50 am

I wanna play! Seriously, I downloaded the new map yesterday morning and I have not even tried it yet. Even after playing for 3 hours last night.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 65

PostSubject: Re: Elite map pack night   Elite map pack night Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 9:12 am

Black box is sweet! Played only the new maps for about 3hrs last night and i think we only had to play KC twice the rest were all DOM... you just have to all vote for DOM and if it doesent pop up be willing to back out and try agan. The only prob. with playing them is that some ppl get left out, eather cuz they dont have them or cuz there is no room and no GW to fall back on. Speaking o that sorry about last night scott, nobody was leaving and everyone wanted to play the new maps... then once you got back on and we could have played GW you rage quit... i think lol

I am down to play the new maps anytime you guys want to though, not tonight, wicked DOM tonight lol
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

PostSubject: Re: Elite map pack night   Elite map pack night Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 9:17 am

SRV Ryan wrote:
Yes the competition is a bit stiffer and a little more frustrating at times but I think we need to have at least a few nights per week where we play the elite maps only. Thoughts?

On this ryan, we got to play a good clan last night, they couldnt do shit aganst us in dom, but we couldnt get kill streaks goin. I think we played the same guys 4 games anf only lost 1, it was KC on black box and that was the only game we lost of the night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elite map pack night   Elite map pack night Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 6:41 am

pariah_81 wrote:
you kind of leave some of us out in the cold =( oh well you guys have fun

No way I never leave anyone out. Send me an invite anytime, or i will spam you with some. LOL.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elite map pack night   Elite map pack night Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 6:44 am

Sr Slampiece wrote:

I wanna play! Seriously, I downloaded the new map yesterday morning and I have not even tried it yet. Even after playing for 3 hours last night.

The Black box map is great you are really missing out if you haven't played it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elite map pack night   Elite map pack night Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 6:54 am

The only thing we need now for the new maps is callouts. Black box has three houses which need to be named. I like the house on the top of the hill to be the Pool House. I think a good name for the house under construction is Plywood. And the last house, which is partially on fire and has an airplane wing on it, can be called the Fire House or Wing house. Both of these option s sound like bbq joints, but whatever.

Any suggestions or addition to the call outs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elite map pack night   Elite map pack night Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 7:00 am

Honestly the only maps in these first drops that even looks to have thought and imagination is 'Black Box'.

So my Xbox, Pub-Stompin' Mofos...what say you about Black Box?
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

PostSubject: Re: Elite map pack night   Elite map pack night Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 8:32 am

MANIC wrote:
Honestly the only maps in these first drops that even looks to have thought and imagination is 'Black Box'.

So my Xbox, Pub-Stompin' Mofos...what say you about Black Box?

Its good for campers! Its a realy big map that has most of the action around the plane ( playin dom ) ive picked up a pave low on black box (did i say it was campy?) so i can be fun. Its a nice map, not shotgun freindly by any means, unless you camp the B flag then mabey. I am still a big fan of overwatch, to me it is the best map so far.
Back to top Go down
Maverick9227

Maverick9227

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 19

PostSubject: Re: Elite map pack night   Elite map pack night Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 2:51 pm

Im down for the new maps anytime. Im on every night till 12 or 1am. Longer on weekends
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Maverick92271?feature=mhee
MANGUMxHOODxRAT

MANGUMxHOODxRAT

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 9

PostSubject: Re: Elite map pack night   Elite map pack night Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 11:40 am

Love the new maps! Piazza & Overwatch are the best. Black box is fun but depending on what you are playing on this map it can be a camp & snipe fest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elite map pack night   Elite map pack night Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elite map pack night
Page 1 of 1