Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Forum Cleanup Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Forum Cleanup Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Forum Cleanup Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Forum Cleanup Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Forum Cleanup Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Forum Cleanup Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Forum Cleanup Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Forum Cleanup Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Forum Cleanup Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Forum Cleanup Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Forum Cleanup Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Forum Cleanup Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Forum Cleanup Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Forum Cleanup Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Forum Cleanup Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Forum Cleanup

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Forum Cleanup Empty
PostSubject: Forum Cleanup   Forum Cleanup Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 7:54 pm

Hello Im SDGIEST, this is a response message to an email i got demanding me to make a post or get booted from the 30 and over clan. Im not a big talker so i dont really post, i spend the majority of my time gettin it in on the games. I will say this though, when the time came to help out a fellow forum member by the name of David Ramey in his wifes personal medical situation i did donate a considerable sum. So i'd appreciate no more messages about deleting my account just know that im more of doer not a talker or chatter. (of course this post is meant for the forum moderators)
Back to top Go down

Forum Cleanup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Cleanup   Forum Cleanup Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 8:06 pm

Don't take it personally. If people are not active on the forums or in game we need to make room for those that are. This site and clan gets a lot of people joining daily and Daves just trying to regulate those that are active.
Back to top Go down
Repo_Dog

Repo_Dog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 109

Forum Cleanup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Cleanup   Forum Cleanup Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 8:06 pm

Dude it does not have to be much or often but i didn't send it to you.
Back to top Go down

Forum Cleanup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Cleanup   Forum Cleanup Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 8:30 pm

jus my 2 cents but I would think at least once a month sumone would find sumin they could relate to in a way that they would want to post...at least I do even if it was a post on how great a night or day match or matches was....I am a small post whore unlike sum of the guys and girls here are, but I can always just about everyday find a topic that requires my posting even if it is just to welcome a new member. To me and not to step on any toes....there is no better way to learn more about the 30 Family than to look around the topic's and posting either sumin funny as hell, to help uplift sum1 if they are down, or to help in a topic that you know about and sum1 is looking for help....sum1's 2 cents may not help but atleast they made an effort to help....don't look at things in the wrong light or things will never work out...My wife has Brest Cancer and you can ask around or look through my topics about it and WE HAVE NEVER LET IT GET US DOWN and with everyone else that has posted in those it reminds me that there are great ppl out there. I know ppl like you that are about action not talk, but sumtimes a thought here and there go's a long way in sum1 else's life......just a thought......and I'd say hope to catch ya online but I don't even know what console ur running because it's not showing in ur info beside ur pic????
Back to top Go down

Forum Cleanup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Cleanup   Forum Cleanup Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 9:05 pm

i would love to be able to write something here thats witty, intelligent and meaninful but unfortunatly I cannot think of anything to write.
however I did indeed post something, not as long and heartfelt as Mr reavers but a post none the least. that is all is asked.
Fr me if you are a PS3'er, I rarely speak online too. In fact a think that the total number of words i have muttered online could be counted on ones fingers.
Back to top Go down

Forum Cleanup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Cleanup   Forum Cleanup Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 10:29 pm

Since others are chiming in...

SDGIEST you have not even signed up for a user group. Have you played with anyone in the clan? I just wonder why you are signed up here? Surely it is not simply a philanthropic outlet for you. And since it is Dave's site he can pm whomever he chooses and do not deserve hostility in return.
Back to top Go down

Forum Cleanup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Cleanup   Forum Cleanup Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 10:47 pm

Im with audio on this. This is daves site and if he chooses to pm someone cause they havent posted and havent joined a usergroup he can do whatever he wants. I dont see why the hostility here
Back to top Go down

Forum Cleanup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Cleanup   Forum Cleanup Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 12:22 am

When elite hit with clan rewards there was a large amount of people who showed up just to get some gold tags...please note I'm not saying you did this, just that it happened. I don't know what all goes into running this site, but I do know it's a lot of work. Dave is just trying to keep things cleaned up as far as active members are concerned. We don't require people to be active on the boards...and nobody is saying that you have to post a whole bunch...he just wants to know who is an active member in any way...if you're active by playing in games with clan members but don't want to post that's cool...nobody has a problem with that. Don't take it personally...just pop in and let people know...no big deal...
Back to top Go down

Forum Cleanup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Cleanup   Forum Cleanup Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 12:26 am

Well put hoffy
Back to top Go down

Forum Cleanup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Cleanup   Forum Cleanup Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 8:47 am

To bad it's not Monday. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
mwhop78

mwhop78

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 57

Forum Cleanup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Cleanup   Forum Cleanup Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 8:52 am

I'm for mthe BAN HAMMER!!! Mod's gotta a job to do too. That is all!
Back to top Go down

Forum Cleanup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Cleanup   Forum Cleanup Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 8:55 am

Well, seems like you are pretty annoyed with the messages sent out. So let me give you an explanation. We have tons of people sign up everyday and we have to clean up. From others point of view I can understand because like alot have said no one has played with you or at least I know I havent. You shouldnt really take offense to this type of thing, its procedural.
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

Forum Cleanup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Cleanup   Forum Cleanup Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 9:23 am

SDGIEST wrote:
Hello Im SDGIEST, this is a response message to an email i got demanding me to make a post or get booted from the 30 and over clan. Im not a big talker so i dont really post, i spend the majority of my time gettin it in on the games. I will say this though, when the time came to help out a fellow forum member by the name of David Ramey in his wifes personal medical situation i did donate a considerable sum. So i'd appreciate no more messages about deleting my account just know that im more of doer not a talker or chatter. (of course this post is meant for the forum moderators)

Whomever you are...The PM itself said that it was nothing personal. It was a courtesy to you, so that if you wanted to keep your account you could. I could have just deleted it without no more than a second thought. How would you have liked that? I have deleted 200 accounts already and another 200 accounts are on the chopping block because people have created accounts and done nothing else. They are taking up space.

You have not posted in five months of being a member. I don't even know if I've played with you because your GT is a secret. I have not received any form of communication from you. You did not even exist in my world until today. You have not added your gamer tag so other people can add you as a friend. The donation was not for my wife but for ReaverofSouls. The donation was definitely appreciated, but there is no need for ill feelings.

That is all. Your unused forum account is now safe.

Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

Forum Cleanup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Cleanup   Forum Cleanup Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 9:39 am

SDGIEST wrote:

Please remind us why you wanted to join this clan? We all joined to play with like minded adults, converse on the forums, and online, and generally have a good time laughing and killing pixel people.

There are no post minimum demands, we just need to make sure there is a live person connected to the username. Call it housekeeping. How do you meet/play with other clannies if you don't sign up for a usergroup or share your PSN/xbox gamertag?

Not everyone is vocal, or posts daily, but to be a part of a community you should "be a part" of the community.

Back to top Go down

Forum Cleanup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Cleanup   Forum Cleanup Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 10:36 am

Personally i say if he wont give up his pan or gt then he should be deleted cause whats the point of being on a clan forum if everything is a secret he is just taking up space in my opinion
Back to top Go down

Forum Cleanup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Cleanup   Forum Cleanup Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 10:45 am

I think you will have to reach it via PM. Last seen at time of thread creation...
Back to top Go down

Forum Cleanup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Cleanup   Forum Cleanup Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 11:13 am

Just curious, as an admin myself, why bother with deleting non-posters? Isn't it just more work for you?

We have thousands of members and ban those who cause problems, but if I tried to keep up with non-posting members I'd never have time for anything else. :p I just let them sit there and die out.

Back to top Go down

Forum Cleanup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Cleanup   Forum Cleanup Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 11:22 am

I think the cleaning was Dave's first since in a year since we moved the forum to this site.
Yearly spring cleaning?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forum Cleanup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Cleanup   Forum Cleanup Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum Cleanup
Page 1 of 1