Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Soul Stealing Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Soul Stealing Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Soul Stealing Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Soul Stealing Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Soul Stealing Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Soul Stealing Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Soul Stealing Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Soul Stealing Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Soul Stealing Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Soul Stealing Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Soul Stealing Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Soul Stealing Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Soul Stealing Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Soul Stealing Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Soul Stealing Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Soul Stealing

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Soul Stealing Empty
PostSubject: Soul Stealing   Soul Stealing Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 9:24 pm

So in the 30 on 30 violence thread there is what started as a joke about killing 30s in a public lobby in a certain way and collecting their souls. It had a brief run as "funny" and at one point was trending worldwide on twitter.

What followed were several cases of 30s jumping into full games on the other team with throwing knives in their hands and a wicked dirty smile. Once people started to actually kill 30s with throwing knives, I realized that there is certainly more fun to be had here.

Today I proposed that we try taking it to the next level and introduced the RPG into the mix, followed closely by the SMAW because most of us are mid-prestige and might not have an RPG (myself included, so SMAW it was).

I collected a few souls today, and posted the video in my online vault. It can be found under the title SMAW.

WARNING: what ensued was graphic and not for the faint of heart.

I refused to edit or shorten the clip to be fair to the victims, and I die 18 times in the match. Enjoy my fails, and count the direct impacts. 4 direct impact kills (1 killed myself as well) and a couple of close splash kills.

There are also at least 2 instances where it looked and sounded like direct impacts that did not result in kills, so props to those who have hardened their souls with blast shield pro.

Have a poke around in my vault and see the carnage! continue to poke around in there for a 24 assist game and a video featuring 5 30s with 4.6 or higher K/Ds in a game of resistance.
Back to top Go down

Soul Stealing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Stealing   Soul Stealing Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 9:37 pm

NICE! You are the man hammer! I'm running throwing knife frequently now because of this...it's a lot of fun. Can't wait to get a couple SMAW kills...I think I got barneykiller, but I have no idea if it was direct impact. It was rough to jump into a game on mission down at A spawn with BigDee, BigAnge, Savvy, Skelli, and Barney on the other team...but I gave it a go anyway...
Back to top Go down

Soul Stealing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Stealing   Soul Stealing Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 2:07 am

I swear we're going to end up on the same team one day Hoffy, completely by accident.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Soul Stealing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Stealing   Soul Stealing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soul Stealing
Page 1 of 1