Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
OPS Server Problems or Hacking? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
OPS Server Problems or Hacking? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
OPS Server Problems or Hacking? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
OPS Server Problems or Hacking? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
OPS Server Problems or Hacking? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
OPS Server Problems or Hacking? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
OPS Server Problems or Hacking? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
OPS Server Problems or Hacking? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
OPS Server Problems or Hacking? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
OPS Server Problems or Hacking? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
OPS Server Problems or Hacking? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
OPS Server Problems or Hacking? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
OPS Server Problems or Hacking? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
OPS Server Problems or Hacking? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
OPS Server Problems or Hacking? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

OPS Server Problems or Hacking?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MANGUMxHOODxRAT

MANGUMxHOODxRAT

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 9

OPS Server Problems or Hacking? Empty
PostSubject: OPS Server Problems or Hacking?   OPS Server Problems or Hacking? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 10:26 am

I was playing with fellow clannies last night and kept getting kicked out. i had 4 bars and all of a sudden I would get connection interuption and booted while my fellow clannies stayed in. I tried rebooting my modem and still had this problem but had no problem when playing by myself. Has anyone else had this problem.

And I want to apologize to my fellow clannies for this. I dont want anyone thinking that i was leaving the game on purpose.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OPS Server Problems or Hacking?   OPS Server Problems or Hacking? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 10:34 am

I got booted in the middle of the WC vs. CE HQ match (as I believe Cerebus said, not that it mattered much).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OPS Server Problems or Hacking?   OPS Server Problems or Hacking? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 10:37 am

It has been happening a lot more since the last patch was released. It is starting to get very frustrating. Lag is worse also. It is almost getting to the point that it is no longer fun becuase I spend more time trying to get into a match and back into a match after getting dropped than I do playing. I sure hope MW3 has this issue fixed.
Back to top Go down
MANGUMxHOODxRAT

MANGUMxHOODxRAT

PostSubject: Re: OPS Server Problems or Hacking?   OPS Server Problems or Hacking? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 10:47 am

N8, your right there has been more lag and i have also seen more lag in combat training playing by myself. Well I dont fell so bad knowing that there are others out there feeling frustrated as well. Hopefully they will get this fixed soon or i will have to go back to MW2.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OPS Server Problems or Hacking?   OPS Server Problems or Hacking? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 10:58 am

Did anyone in your matches have a moderate or worse NAT...that will always hamper matchmaking and games
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OPS Server Problems or Hacking?   OPS Server Problems or Hacking? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 11:36 am

Well my ISP screwed me out of getting to clan battle last night. Why would any ISP provider do maintenence at 9 pm on a Sunday night? That's why I unexpectingly left during the FFA connection test game last night. They did get a ear full at their wonderful help desk tho.LOL. Operator-"Why are you so upset Mr. Smith.?"
Mr. Smith(me)-"Because I was getting ready to f###ing clan battle with the West Coast."Operator-"What's a clan battle?"Me-"Ask your son. I'm sure he's got his a## handed to him by my chuga chuga chuga chuga on Nuketown." Silence.....................Click. cheers
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: OPS Server Problems or Hacking?   OPS Server Problems or Hacking? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 11:45 am

FiremanLFD525 wrote:
"Operator-"What's a clan battle?"Me-"Ask your son. I'm sure he's got his a## handed to him by my chuga chuga chuga chuga on Nuketown." Silence.....................Click. cheers

OH My Gosh!! ROTFLMAO!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

PostSubject: Re: OPS Server Problems or Hacking?   OPS Server Problems or Hacking? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 11:48 am

Good job Fireman. Now you done pissed off your ISP. I can count on seeing you around September becuase I am sure your node is now scheduled to get "maintenance" for the next 30 days. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MANGUMxHOODxRAT

MANGUMxHOODxRAT

PostSubject: Re: OPS Server Problems or Hacking?   OPS Server Problems or Hacking? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 12:34 pm

You know Manic I didnt even check but I had no problem until last night. when I get home this evening I will check it out.

LMAO @ Fireman I would have done the same thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OPS Server Problems or Hacking?   OPS Server Problems or Hacking? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 1:09 pm

BigDaddyN8 wrote:
It has been happening a lot more since the last patch was released. It is starting to get very frustrating. Lag is worse also. It is almost getting to the point that it is no longer fun becuase I spend more time trying to get into a match and back into a match after getting dropped than I do playing. I sure hope MW3 has this issue fixed.

N8 I am right there with you on the game not being as much fun anymore, since the patch 3 weeks ago the lag and hit detection is awful. Sometimes I am on the good side of it but more times than not I am on the bad side of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OPS Server Problems or Hacking?   OPS Server Problems or Hacking? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 4:00 pm

I sure hope they have another patch that fixes it. I suppose 2 1/2more months isn't that long to wait for MW3. I still enjoy playing with the clan as it is my form of relaxing and stress relief after work, I just find I am not getting as much enjoyment from the game. It has a lot to do with having the drop on a guy and still getting beat. I have been seeing that happen more and more even in hardcore which is very unusual. I still always have a great laugh with the clan, but the hit detection and lag have affected my ability to be a solid, contributing partner to the wins. I always seem to hang around the bottom of the leaderboard now and I hate that becuase I don't want to be the burden that keeps feeding the enemy attack dogs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OPS Server Problems or Hacking?   OPS Server Problems or Hacking? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 4:05 pm

Fireman I have to give you a + for that one. Lmfao!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OPS Server Problems or Hacking?   OPS Server Problems or Hacking? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 4:07 pm

BigDaddyN8 wrote:
I sure hope they have another patch that fixes it. I suppose 2 1/2more months isn't that long to wait for MW3. I still enjoy playing with the clan as it is my form of relaxing and stress relief after work, I just find I am not getting as much enjoyment from the game. It has a lot to do with having the drop on a guy and still getting beat. I have been seeing that happen more and more even in hardcore which is very unusual. I still always have a great laugh with the clan, but the hit detection and lag have affected my ability to be a solid, contributing partner to the wins. I always seem to hang around the bottom of the leaderboard now and I hate that becuase I don't want to be the burden that keeps feeding the enemy attack dogs.

Those E-dogs have to eat too! The ASPCA applauds you for you selfless contribution to starving pixilated animals.

I have to say that I too am getting a little tired. I have no problem getting beat by somone who is better than I am. I really hate getting beat by someone who is just as good as I am, but has a better connection. WTF 3arc. Fix it already. Maybe they linked my refusal to buy the last map pack to my account and have handicapped it...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OPS Server Problems or Hacking?   OPS Server Problems or Hacking? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 8:45 pm

@ FireMan, Dude that's funny shit. Would have loved to be in that office afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OPS Server Problems or Hacking?   OPS Server Problems or Hacking? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OPS Server Problems or Hacking?
Page 1 of 1