Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
We got boost MOABed, they got busted... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
We got boost MOABed, they got busted... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
We got boost MOABed, they got busted... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
We got boost MOABed, they got busted... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
We got boost MOABed, they got busted... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
We got boost MOABed, they got busted... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
We got boost MOABed, they got busted... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
We got boost MOABed, they got busted... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
We got boost MOABed, they got busted... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
We got boost MOABed, they got busted... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
We got boost MOABed, they got busted... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
We got boost MOABed, they got busted... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
We got boost MOABed, they got busted... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
We got boost MOABed, they got busted... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
We got boost MOABed, they got busted... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

We got boost MOABed, they got busted...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ArcaniX

ArcaniX

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 15

We got boost MOABed, they got busted... Empty
PostSubject: We got boost MOABed, they got busted...   We got boost MOABed, they got busted... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 8:51 pm

A group of five 30's were running around earlier today and at the 2:50 second mark (score was something like 52 - 32, domination) and all of a sudden we get "enemy MOAB incoming". A quick comm check between us (and a scoreboard check) and we knew we'd been boost MOABed...

Gotta love the theater mode in MW3, it really does allow us to expose the cheaters out there... LOL! I felt like I was 'becoming a security camera', floating up into the corner of the room where the boosters showed up and fast-forward recording (to get the whole thing inside 60 seconds...) and capturing the cheaters on film. This has already been sent in to the cheater team's @ IW so I hope these guys enjoyed they're ill-gotten MOAB...

One note on rendering clips for Elite Premium folks: I'm pretty sure they say 'up to 60 seconds', they mean it! My original recording of this MOAB boost was exactly 1:00 in length and 'Render' was *NOT* an option for me. I had to reduce the clip to 0:56 to get it to render and submit to Youtube...

Anyone else busting boosters out there?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ArcaniX5696?feature=watch

PostSubject: Re: We got boost MOABed, they got busted...   We got boost MOABed, they got busted... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 9:12 pm

What a couple of douchebags.

I used to do some booster hunting in MW2 because of the damn nuke and how disgustingly hacked that game became, not so much in MW3, yet...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We got boost MOABed, they got busted...   We got boost MOABed, they got busted... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 9:17 pm

I just don't get why...seriously, is it fun?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We got boost MOABed, they got busted...   We got boost MOABed, they got busted... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 9:20 pm

This is why they need to take TI out of CoD.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We got boost MOABed, they got busted...   We got boost MOABed, they got busted... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 12:14 am

I agree there is no point of the ti , it gets abused by cheaters all of the time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We got boost MOABed, they got busted...   We got boost MOABed, they got busted... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 6:13 am

Ok...blah blah blah TactInsert...blah blah blah...FMG...Blah blah blah...Striker...blah blah blah...motion sensor...blah blah blah...only people running my class are allowed to play.

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We got boost MOABed, they got busted...   We got boost MOABed, they got busted... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 6:40 am

When did you start xboxing? And what games u got
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 65

PostSubject: Re: We got boost MOABed, they got busted...   We got boost MOABed, they got busted... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:05 am

MANIC wrote:
Ok...blah blah blah TactInsert...blah blah blah...FMG...Blah blah blah...Striker...blah blah blah...motion sensor...blah blah blah...only people running my class are allowed to play.

lol!

I can deal with all that shit but the FMG akimbos, fuck those guns!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We got boost MOABed, they got busted...   We got boost MOABed, they got busted... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 10:08 am

jsavvy wrote:
This is why they need to take TI out of CoD.

I've been saying this FOREVER. Boosting would be virtually gone without it.

I don't necessarily care about weapons. You still have to pull the trigger and get the kills. Boosting is just reprehensible behavior.

Well, I do think the baby monitor is retarded. Just use portable radar...no need for both.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We got boost MOABed, they got busted...   We got boost MOABed, they got busted... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 10:30 am

I used the baby moniter last night to level up my gun, and i got Hell for it. I do not find it that use full for my play style
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We got boost MOABed, they got busted...   We got boost MOABed, they got busted... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 10:41 am

I used it for the XP first prestige, but it makes you really campy. I found myself paying more attention to the monitor and not the screen, and it was just a distraction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We got boost MOABed, they got busted...   We got boost MOABed, they got busted... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 11:06 am

My kdr suffered dearly, I will chose somthing else next time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We got boost MOABed, they got busted...   We got boost MOABed, they got busted... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 11:14 am

MANIC wrote:

lol!

Going to have to disagree with ya Manic. While Tac inserts do have thier uses, its mainly used to boost.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We got boost MOABed, they got busted...   We got boost MOABed, they got busted... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 11:15 am

I HATE Boosters!! If I am running solo and find them in a game I spend the rest of the game unting them out...and I have been known to follow them from lobby to lobby continuing to hunt them. They should create a new game type where a team has to hunt the boosters...boosters have Blind Eye, Assassin, Sit Rep and silencers on all weapons. Hunters have pistols (no silncer), C4, and throwing knives, frags, concussions and Recon. Hunt them down and KILL THEM ALL!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We got boost MOABed, they got busted...   We got boost MOABed, they got busted... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 11:24 am

Hopefully IW does something about this specific instance, especially with video proof.
Fuck these boosters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We got boost MOABed, they got busted...   We got boost MOABed, they got busted... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 7:49 pm

Damn that pissed me off. I was yelling "I'm on B" and the next thing I know it's MOAB incoming. Little shitbags, I'll be watching their elite profiles for those bans.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We got boost MOABed, they got busted...   We got boost MOABed, they got busted... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We got boost MOABed, they got busted...
Page 1 of 1