Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Robert Bowling bowing out? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Robert Bowling bowing out? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Robert Bowling bowing out? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Robert Bowling bowing out? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Robert Bowling bowing out? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Robert Bowling bowing out? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Robert Bowling bowing out? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Robert Bowling bowing out? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Robert Bowling bowing out? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Robert Bowling bowing out? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Robert Bowling bowing out? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Robert Bowling bowing out? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Robert Bowling bowing out? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Robert Bowling bowing out? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Robert Bowling bowing out? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Robert Bowling bowing out?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ArcaniX

ArcaniX

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 15

Robert Bowling bowing out? Empty
PostSubject: Robert Bowling bowing out?   Robert Bowling bowing out? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 5:03 pm

Well. This was a surprise to me...

Robert Bowling just quit his post @ Activision...
"Today, I resign from my position as Creative Strategist of Call of Duty, as a lead of Infinity Ward, and as an employee of Activision."
(source: FourZeroTwo's twitter)

I wonder what's going on behind-the-scenes... ? Are things more F'd than anyone ever thought?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ArcaniX5696?feature=watch

PostSubject: Re: Robert Bowling bowing out?   Robert Bowling bowing out? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 5:06 pm

Interesting. Probably a instance of can't take the heat, get the hell out of the kitchen. I for one wouldn't want to be the punching bag of the MW3 community because of all the issues the developers and designers have left in the game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robert Bowling bowing out?   Robert Bowling bowing out? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 5:06 pm

** Good games last night Arcan, minus the 'incident' ** Mad

I can't blame him. He's the face of this shitty series. They went from cutting edge to cutting corners to appeal to the masses.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robert Bowling bowing out?   Robert Bowling bowing out? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 5:24 pm

Wonder if we'll ever hear the real story about this...
Back to top Go down
JAGERpatrol

JAGERpatrol

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

PostSubject: Re: Robert Bowling bowing out?   Robert Bowling bowing out? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 5:29 pm

I doubt it...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robert Bowling bowing out?   Robert Bowling bowing out? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 6:08 pm

it had to suck to be him. It would be like being an n.f.l cheerleader and getting blamed for the team not making the playoffs every year.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: Robert Bowling bowing out?   Robert Bowling bowing out? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 7:13 pm

Except he got paid the big bucks to manage the hype, but all he ended up doing was giving us the "Overpromise and Underdeliver" mantra.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010

PostSubject: Re: Robert Bowling bowing out?   Robert Bowling bowing out? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 7:43 pm

All I want to know is who to focus my rage/ hateful remarks to now. @Infinity won't cut it for me, I need a breathing person with feelings to verbally abuse over my minor MW3 annoyances.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robert Bowling bowing out?   Robert Bowling bowing out? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 12:13 am

He was just the company mouthpiece and a convenient target. I wonder who is the real man behind the curtain making all the stupid decisions over there. Perhaps he had more responsibility than we know and was canned (or forced out) as a result.

It would be a bit gratifying to know that community outcry could get IW brass to act on ousting such an unpopular figure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robert Bowling bowing out?   Robert Bowling bowing out? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 4:43 am

I doubt there is just one person making the decisions.

By the inebtness of the whole thing my guess is that there is a committee of booger-eaters, mamma's basement-brats, and some bean-counters.

This is the only way I can explain the stupidity.

And, right now they are sitting in a circle pointing fingers at each other instead of fixing things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robert Bowling bowing out?   Robert Bowling bowing out? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 6:23 am

I think Bowling got the fuck out because of the issue that he was looked at as the voice of IW...can you imagine the bullshit you'd deal with day in day out from all the hater tweets, mails, and comments on his blog. (by no means does this mean I feel sorry for the guy just saying I'm not surprised he exited stage left)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robert Bowling bowing out?   Robert Bowling bowing out? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 7:14 am

I'd quit too with you monkeys always riding my ass about the shitty game I am the figurehead (target) for.

Seriously though, Elite seems like the biggest fail in MW3 though. It didn't work properly when released, never lived up to the hype it received and still does not function as intended with full clan integration.

I also think the DLC is a scam this time around. So for us that don't give a shit about single player or co-op (not true co-op missions like BF3, just endless waves of enemies after enemies), I still have to buy some of the announced DLC where you get like 1 multiplayer map along with a co-op map?

So I dug a hole in my backyard about 3 feet deep, dropping in the game and took a giant shit on it.

Still miss most of you MW3'ers and Black Ops 2 is still in a galaxy far, far away.
Back to top Go down
Maverick9227

Maverick9227

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 19

PostSubject: Re: Robert Bowling bowing out?   Robert Bowling bowing out? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 9:17 am

Dont worry guys, he probably went to Treyarch or EA.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Maverick92271?feature=mhee
pariah_81

pariah_81

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 21

PostSubject: Re: Robert Bowling bowing out?   Robert Bowling bowing out? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 10:25 am

carlmuir wrote:
I'd quit too with you monkeys always riding my ass about the shitty game I am the figurehead (target) for.

Seriously though, Elite seems like the biggest fail in MW3 though. It didn't work properly when released, never lived up to the hype it received and still does not function as intended with full clan integration.

I also think the DLC is a scam this time around. So for us that don't give a shit about single player or co-op (not true co-op missions like BF3, just endless waves of enemies after enemies), I still have to buy some of the announced DLC where you get like 1 multiplayer map along with a co-op map?

So I dug a hole in my backyard about 3 feet deep, dropping in the game and took a giant shit on it.

Still miss most of you MW3'ers and Black Ops 2 is still in a galaxy far, far away.

I was actually pleasantly surprised with the DLC. there are 4 multiplayer maps in it and 2 spec ops maps. thats more than most dlc that came out in black ops.

As for bowling leaving, I would have done that a long time ago. Most figureheads tend to leave, it happens with EVERY popular game, even ones that are doing things right like world of warcraft. It happens, and it sucks. I guess that is the job you sign up for though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robert Bowling bowing out?   Robert Bowling bowing out? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 1:31 pm

just found out about this and am DELIGHTED. I don't care how responsible he was for this debacle of a game, but i'm glad someone's head rolled.If I were IW i'd get on my hands and knees and beg Jason West and Vince Zampella to come back for the next game.

Then I'd like to see the two of them tell IW to go fuck itself with a broken bottle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Robert Bowling bowing out?   Robert Bowling bowing out? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Robert Bowling bowing out?
Page 1 of 1