Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
My first time playing w/ clan review Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
My first time playing w/ clan review Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
My first time playing w/ clan review Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
My first time playing w/ clan review Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
My first time playing w/ clan review Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
My first time playing w/ clan review Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
My first time playing w/ clan review Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
My first time playing w/ clan review Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
My first time playing w/ clan review Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
My first time playing w/ clan review Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
My first time playing w/ clan review Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
My first time playing w/ clan review Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
My first time playing w/ clan review Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
My first time playing w/ clan review Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
My first time playing w/ clan review Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

My first time playing w/ clan review

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

My first time playing w/ clan review Empty
PostSubject: My first time playing w/ clan review   My first time playing w/ clan review Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 8:27 am

In the beginning it was hard to joint a game either due non-clan seeing JK Steelers tag and feared him or we had 6 on a team.

Later in the night Cryptic and BearsFan continued to play capture the Flag when we all agreed one of other team was using a lag switch. To me shows the clan started a game and they finish, despite the cheating of the other team.
Also it was nice to see clan add me to their friends list and call out enemy strong points.

Over all it was a good night for my first time w/ this clan.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My first time playing w/ clan review   My first time playing w/ clan review Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 9:33 am

Welcome leadbutt. my internet went bonkers last night so I didn't get to play online, but add me up, I'm usually on with everyone else. --- migidymarsh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My first time playing w/ clan review   My first time playing w/ clan review Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 9:34 am

Hang around a little while, leadbutt.It just keeps gettng better every game.I'll add ya when I get home this afternoon.See ya in the war zone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My first time playing w/ clan review   My first time playing w/ clan review Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 9:42 am

Welcome to the Clan. I see you're still over "there" marsh. One day you will see the light my young padawan. One day. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My first time playing w/ clan review   My first time playing w/ clan review Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 9:52 am

Welcome. The servers lately have been a bit off. We all have had a hard time joining games and issues with lag. But all was fun last night
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My first time playing w/ clan review   My first time playing w/ clan review Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 4:45 pm

Welcome. Add me. I'm a day player on the EC. See you out there!
Back to top Go down
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

PostSubject: Re: My first time playing w/ clan review   My first time playing w/ clan review Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 8:35 pm

I definately wouldn't say that I am one to be scared of, but I hope I am supposed to take that as a compliment. Last night was the most people I think we had ever had on, so it was very difficult to play with everyone. 18 in the lobby playing sharpshooter was definately fun though. We tried to do that with one in the chamber, but there was so much lag no one ever shot anyone with a bullet. Everyone kept saying these bullets don't work are they blanks. Some pretty fun crap.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JKSTEELERS68
Mason32nd

Mason32nd

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 9

PostSubject: Re: My first time playing w/ clan review   My first time playing w/ clan review Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 9:01 pm

these are great guys to game with leadbutt....
you'll have a good time here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My first time playing w/ clan review   My first time playing w/ clan review Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My first time playing w/ clan review
Page 1 of 1