Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Black ops two! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Black ops two! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Black ops two! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Black ops two! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Black ops two! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Black ops two! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Black ops two! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Black ops two! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Black ops two! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Black ops two! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Black ops two! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Black ops two! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Black ops two! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Black ops two! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Black ops two! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Black ops two!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Black ops two! Empty
PostSubject: Black ops two!   Black ops two! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 12:50 am

Who knows how much if any of it is true but if even half of the stuff is true I think Blops two will be the best Cod yet hands down.

Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

Black ops two! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black ops two!   Black ops two! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 4:19 am

Sounds pretty sweet. No DMH tho... lol That's ok if quickscoping is out.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010

Black ops two! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black ops two!   Black ops two! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 8:54 am

walldoggy wrote:

Dont hate.
Back to top Go down

Black ops two! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black ops two!   Black ops two! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 9:02 am

yep, I agree that if half of that stuff is true, it will be better than MW3. I'm intrigued by the clan lobby thing for some inter-clan matches. That could be damn good just wondering if you'd have to keep the Elite subscription to participate. Glad to hear they still have pointstreaks though and the layout of the map situation. And glad no QScoping!
Back to top Go down

Black ops two! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black ops two!   Black ops two! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 9:31 am

No noob toobs in HC!

No Qs!

No last stand or dead man's hand!

Woot!

Back to top Go down

Black ops two! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black ops two!   Black ops two! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 10:46 am

So I am stoked to hear about this.

Split pro perks sound like an interesting idea. Progressively long prestiging sounds interesting as well.

Will my galil return? Will I learn how to effectively use C4? Will I choose the best split perk when I hit 15-90? Will the peer to peer be the same as in BO? Will I notice the lag more? Can I play with the TX guys and still get good games? Will elite finally be worth a damn? Will the twinky in my desk drawer ever go bad? Will anderson's unicorn complete its plan for world domination one FPS gamer at a time?

Dear god, it is like 7 months away still… Seems soon for he Hype…
Back to top Go down

Black ops two! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black ops two!   Black ops two! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 11:45 am

Those are some deep questions Wini...very deep. Now we just need it in the voice of that guy who does the movie trailers... "one man, in a world against all odds...." (in the special voice).

If the pro perks are truly split, I think when you reach 15-90 you should get both.

I wonder if prestige tokens will return.
Back to top Go down

Black ops two! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black ops two!   Black ops two! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 11:55 am

No noob tubes in HC has been needed forever.

Noob tubes in HC is ghey. Quickscoping is more annoying than nube tubes imo and I'm glad it is gone once again.

I can't wait to see what the zombie map is like that ships with the game. I hope it is a normal type map similar to Kino and Der Riese. If they give us all the zombie maps from Blops when you purchase the Hardened edition then I'll be so stoked.

Last edited by FightingOkra75 on Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Black ops two! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black ops two!   Black ops two! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 12:06 pm

Hey okra either this friday or tuesday ill be switching over to blops im really sick of mw3 and all these damn hackers lol
Back to top Go down

Black ops two! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black ops two!   Black ops two! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 12:30 pm

Scoob, I'm ready man.

I've been doing blops on the PS3 mostly lately.

I seem to do better there as far as KDR. I have no idea why.

I'll be glad to go back to blops on the xbox too though. The PS3 lobbies leave a lot to be desired compared to the xbox lobbies. The major difference being that finding lobbies on the PS3 for me is pretty difficult. I've been trying to get into a Mercenary Moshpit lobby for days now with no success. On the xbox I can always find multiple lobbies for every game mode. I have no such luck with that on the PS3.

I still haven't found any obvious hacking on blops.
Back to top Go down

Black ops two! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black ops two!   Black ops two! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 12:37 pm

Dang. Ya i know bout the hacking thats why i wanna go back to blops but when i do ill be playing on x30x scooby since he is only a lvl 30 and my ither one is maxed out which its no fun if u cant lvl lol
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Black ops two! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black ops two!   Black ops two! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 2:08 pm

JxVegas702 wrote:
walldoggy wrote:

Dont hate.
lol no hatin' Vegas. It just really annoys me. I know it's a video game and really, how realistic is a video game? But you shouldn't be able to run around with a sniper rifle and shoot someone without actually seeing them in the scope. That's not how it was intended to be used and, in my mind, it's not right.

I'm ok with noob tubes and pretty much everything else in the game tho since they aren't that far off from how you would use them in real life.

But hey, it's in the game, it's not a hack, and more power to you if you can do it.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Black ops two! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black ops two!   Black ops two! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 2:14 pm

Besides, all this is rumor anyways. Who knows how much, if any, of it is true? I guess we'll see.
Back to top Go down

Black ops two! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black ops two!   Black ops two! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 5:49 pm

Here would be my questin. Will there be guns that unlock at level 70. Meening gun would nt unlock til 4th prestige.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Black ops two! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black ops two!   Black ops two! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 6:11 pm

Sith_Miester wrote:
Here would be my questin. Will there be guns that unlock at level 70. Meening gun would nt unlock til 4th prestige.
Interesting. Other than prestiging, what would be the point of grinding through the extra levels? Maybe Gold camo or something cosmetic moves to the end of each prestige or something like that? I can't imagine that actual weapons, perks, etc, would only be available to a level 80+ person.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Black ops two! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black ops two!   Black ops two! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black ops two!
Page 1 of 1