Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Share | 

Lets Speculate....

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Lets Speculate....   Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:57 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets Speculate....   Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:29 am

Will come out and there will be a million complaints about it until the next game comes out and everyone realizes it really wasn't that bad...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets Speculate....   Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:45 am

Not from me!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets Speculate....   Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:40 am

My body is ready.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets Speculate....   Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:54 am

I can't wait for BLOPS2.

I played some blops again last night. I played CTF.

I went through a streak of 4 matches where I never died via a killstreak reward. Yeah, it was sweet.

There weren't reapers and helicopters and stealth bombers hitting the map every 30 seconds. Oh, and when a UAV or helicopter was called in......you could find it in the sky to shoot it down!!!! What a concept.

Love that they are going back to blops style maps too.

I guess I'll continue playing blops in preparation for blops2. It can't get here fast enough.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets Speculate....   Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:25 am

I miss treyarch MAPS. I feel like alot of the maps in MW3 had some really pointless or redundant areas, which is amazing considering how small they are.

I'm also looking forward to being able to jump into a party. We've gotten pretty good as a clan at adjusting to the mentally handicapped lobby privacy system in MW3 (or should I say, complete lack of a system?) but I really miss being able to just see what's up without having to play PSN tag first.

Now since the title of the thread is "Lets Speculate".....

I'd like 14 launch maps and 16 dlc map (10 new, 6 classic) for a total of x30x.
I'd like dlc to include WEAPONS PACKS.
Give us back Flamethrowers and Napalm, and throw in Molotovs.
Keep rage mic's.
Keep stackable killstreaks so Vegas doesn't have to get himself killed after maxing out.

Add team specific ammo crates to each controlled flag area in DOM. You defend the flag, you never run out of ammo.

Add a game mechanic that forces you to unsheath your knife and put away your gun BEFORE you can knife someone. Goodbye panic knifing. If you are running around with a knife and don't have your gun out, it's not a panic-knife, since you're basically helpless if you're seen.

Remove the ability to fire ACCURATELY while changing stances, IE dropshotting (something I was infamous for once-upon-a-dimebag). Not saying to remove the ability to shoot while diving to prone, just remove the ability to ADS while changing stance. Its stupid to think that I could continue to fire accurately while picking myself up off the ground. And it would balance the added challenge that we gave to knifers since this really only affects tactical button layouts and the knife change affects really only default button layouts.

Make capping a flag replenish grenades and ammo to the people who capped it. Or add SOME kind of incentive for playing the objective in objective-based games. People will continue to be K/D whoring douchebags in objective games UNTIL there is a reason to not do it. As it is, half the people playing DOM are in there because they think it's a TDM with the added benefit of knowing where the other team is trying to go.

Maybe tie in assault killstreaks to the number of flags held...like you have to hold two to call in the bigger killstreaks. It would be nice to know that the asshat can't use the AC130 he camped for when we have them triple-capped the whole time. Keep in mind this is just for objective games.

So anyway, I'm hoping for improvements to the objective based games if you couldn't tell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets Speculate....   Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:51 am

All of the rage from FPS will disappear as BOII will be similar to the second coming of Christ. Our FPS souls will in effect will be saved.

There will be no lag, no tubes, no hackers, and no sadness. Every time we pick up the controllers we will not miss.

Campers will be struck down with hemorrhoids and after 2 kills from a dark corner they will spontaneously die.

Good connections will lead to better games.

Host pro will make a triumphant return.

Rage mic will stay. I miss it in BF3. Alot.

There will be new and improved ways to make animal sex using the custom profile picture thing.

There will be a unicorn made of bacon.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets Speculate....   Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:52 am

Winicott1001 wrote:
All of the rage from FPS will disappear as BOII will be similar to the second coming of Christ. Our FPS souls will in effect will be saved.

There will be no lag, no tubes, no hackers, and no sadness. Every time we pick up the controllers we will not miss.

Campers will be struck down with hemorrhoids and after 2 kills from a dark corner they will spontaneously die.

Good connections will lead to better games.

Host pro will make a triumphant return.

Rage mic will stay. I miss it in BF3. Alot.

There will be new and improved ways to make animal sex using the custom profile picture thing.

There will be a unicorn made of bacon.

I'll still be playing BF3.........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets Speculate....   Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:55 am

^^ LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets Speculate....   Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:58 am

MiiisterAnderson wrote:

I'll still be playing BF3.........

There is a solid chance I will split the time, even if BOII is as good as BOI.
Back to top Go down
mwhop78

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 57

PostSubject: Re: Lets Speculate....   Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:20 am

CaptainHammer420 wrote:
I miss treyarch MAPS. I feel like alot of the maps in MW3 had some really pointless or redundant areas, which is amazing considering how small they are.

I'm also looking forward to being able to jump into a party. We've gotten pretty good as a clan at adjusting to the mentally handicapped lobby privacy system in MW3 (or should I say, complete lack of a system?) but I really miss being able to just see what's up without having to play PSN tag first.

Now since the title of the thread is "Lets Speculate".....

I'd like 14 launch maps and 16 dlc map (10 new, 6 classic) for a total of x30x.
I'd like dlc to include WEAPONS PACKS.
Give us back Flamethrowers and Napalm, and throw in Molotovs.
Keep rage mic's.
Keep stackable killstreaks so Vegas doesn't have to get himself killed after maxing out.

Add team specific ammo crates to each controlled flag area in DOM. You defend the flag, you never run out of ammo.

Add a game mechanic that forces you to unsheath your knife and put away your gun BEFORE you can knife someone. Goodbye panic knifing. If you are running around with a knife and don't have your gun out, it's not a panic-knife, since you're basically helpless if you're seen.

Remove the ability to fire ACCURATELY while changing stances, IE dropshotting (something I was infamous for once-upon-a-dimebag). Not saying to remove the ability to shoot while diving to prone, just remove the ability to ADS while changing stance. Its stupid to think that I could continue to fire accurately while picking myself up off the ground. And it would balance the added challenge that we gave to knifers since this really only affects tactical button layouts and the knife change affects really only default button layouts.

Make capping a flag replenish grenades and ammo to the people who capped it. Or add SOME kind of incentive for playing the objective in objective-based games. People will continue to be K/D whoring douchebags in objective games UNTIL there is a reason to not do it. As it is, half the people playing DOM are in there because they think it's a TDM with the added benefit of knowing where the other team is trying to go.

Maybe tie in assault killstreaks to the number of flags held...like you have to hold two to call in the bigger killstreaks. It would be nice to know that the asshat can't use the AC130 he camped for when we have them triple-capped the whole time. Keep in mind this is just for objective games.

So anyway, I'm hoping for improvements to the objective based games if you couldn't tell.

There is some good shit in there Capt. Like the idea of rewarding the players capping flags with ammo, grenades, etc...

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." Edmund Burke
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets Speculate....   

Back to top Go down

Lets Speculate....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Over 30 Clan :: Games :: Black Ops-
Jump to: