Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
To all the new members Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
To all the new members Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
To all the new members Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
To all the new members Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
To all the new members Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
To all the new members Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
To all the new members Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
To all the new members Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
To all the new members Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
To all the new members Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
To all the new members Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
To all the new members Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
To all the new members Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
To all the new members Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
To all the new members Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

To all the new members

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

To all the new members Empty
PostSubject: To all the new members   To all the new members Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:40 am

I still consider myself new here even though I've been here for a few months. I was curious how everyone is liking the clan so far. My take is it is an awesome bunch to play with and I wouldnt want to be anywhere else. This is only my second clan I've joined. The first was a little to competitive for me so I left after the first day but here its much more relaxed and the people are easy going and very fun to play with. I always have someone inviting me or im running my own party. Post your thoughts. cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To all the new members   To all the new members Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:49 am

Also, when sending out friend requests, be sure to put 30 in the message!

And get a headset. It's mandatory to be an effective teammate. (Not sure if this is a clan directive, but it ought to be.)

I've had some new members jump into lobbies without headsets, and it's kind of frustrating because we talk about setting up classes, KS, strategy, etc. There are threads on good, inexpensive headsets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To all the new members   To all the new members Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:51 am

Gonna have to agree with the headset thing. People want to talk to you about the game or ks, or just strategies it sucks talking to someone who cant talk back Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To all the new members   To all the new members Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:52 am

I too am curious how the new guys and gals are liking the clan. I have made it a point to try and play with all of them, but I know there are a quite a few that I have been unable to link up with. I hope all the new members have recieved a warm welcome and feel that this is a good place to be. I know it was a relief to join up with a group of mature gamers who want to win and don't only care about KDR.

I second what FBD says. Get a headset or some means to communicate. It makes the playing much more enjoyable and allows us to get to know you better. Plus then you can join in our adolescent potty humor. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To all the new members   To all the new members Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 11:31 am

I guess I am one of the old dogs around here, not sure when I exactly joined but I remember there weren't too many of us. I also like playing with the new blood, sometimes it hard, got some invites this weekend but had full parties. Just jump into the lobby and we will try to pick you up. Also if any of the new guys have any suggestions on what would make this group better let us know. Especially if you are trying to work on pro perks and need to run flags, plant bombs, or give away sam turrets and care packages.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To all the new members   To all the new members Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 11:45 am

I hope the newer guys are enjoying the clan as much as I have. I think a testament to how much people enjoy this clan is the number of originals that are still here, and active. I remember when there was a dozen or so of us, we barely had enough to fill a lobby.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To all the new members   To all the new members Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 12:40 pm

Only a member for a month, but I gotta say it has been my best month on black ops. Was completely pissed off playing with randumbs and not communicating with each other. As mentioned above headsets are essential for a good game experience.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To all the new members   To all the new members Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 1:01 pm

I've been playing with the 30's since march or so and it's a great group. If not for the clan I probably would have stopped playing blops by now. I can say it's entertaining running in a 30 party.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To all the new members   To all the new members Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 1:28 pm

I can't stand even 1 random in the party any more. Yesterday we were playing HC Dom on Radiation and I got killed 3 straight times by the random ON OUR TEAM. He gets kicked, and then another random comes in and gets a B52 from a CP and lays it down the middle of the map. Ugh...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To all the new members   To all the new members Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 1:30 pm

I too hate playing with even 1 randumb on our team. I would rather wait to get a full six or roll in a team tactical.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To all the new members   To all the new members Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 4:26 pm

I believe Fish and I joined on the same day. Been here a while now and I wouldn't wanna be anywhere else. I too hate randumbs on our team...agreed that we should wait to get a full team as much as possible. When I first joined, I didn't have a headset and it sucked. Once I got mine, I was in clan heaven. Agreed it should be mandatory. PLAY ON!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To all the new members   To all the new members Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 12:40 am

I've been a member for about a month and I really enjoy the clan so far. I have trouble finding someone who plays nights EC though. I agree a headset is a must, messaging in a game gets you killed lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To all the new members   To all the new members Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 3:22 am

brucew212 wrote:
I've been a member for about a month and I really enjoy the clan so far. I have trouble finding someone who plays nights EC though. I agree a headset is a must, messaging in a game gets you killed lol.
Add some central and WCers theres always groups until 12pst or later.
Some common late nighters. Freak-ou812,JxVegas,Jsavvy,Audiopile,BeeSwarm, or myself. Find any one of us and your bound to find a party
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To all the new members   To all the new members Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 5:10 am

its pretty amazing how its developed into a fantastic group of players,who are all like minded and realise why we play the game.

isnt a night that goes by that manic doesnt make me laugh!!

the uk newbies have fitted in brilliantly and are top bannannas.

headset is essential,also a ability to take and recieve banter.

bomber
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To all the new members   To all the new members Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 7:07 am

We need a group hug.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To all the new members   To all the new members Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 7:28 am

^^^^ cheers Awe .. I I love you My Soldiers cheers ^^^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To all the new members   To all the new members Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 8:52 am

I've been playing with this clan for a few days. I like the attitude people have about the game. Folks get this isn't their lives and behave that way.

Speaking for the muties. I don't think making a directive is a good idea. I joined because you didn't have that directive about headsets, but am getting one because you're all worth talking to. Very Happy

Just my two pennies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To all the new members   To all the new members Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 8:58 am

I dont think I ever go on to play and not have some teammates to play with... it's great having so many in the clan and hopefully the newer guys get familiar with how we play the game
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To all the new members   To all the new members Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 9:49 am

DorjeKawabata wrote:
Speaking for the muties. I don't think making a directive is a good idea. I joined because you didn't have that directive about headsets, but am getting one because you're all worth talking to. Very Happy
Just my two pennies.

I agree completely. The biggest draw of this clan is the laid back attitude and the lack of: mandatory practice times, clan battles, minimum KDR, high kill streaks only, or any other mandatory BS. Headsets or bluetooth are not mandatory to play with the clan, nor will it become mandatory.

It is a great advantage to yourself and the clan to have a good headset as your game will improve and you will have much more fun interacting with the clan. Being able to communiate makes it that much easier to win a match of HQ or DOM. I would highly encourage any clan member to get one if possible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To all the new members   To all the new members Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 11:12 am

DorjeKawabata wrote:
I've been playing with this clan for a few days. I like the attitude people have about the game. Folks get this isn't their lives and behave that way.

Just my two pennies.

Not everyone takes gaming as seriously as we do, and I get that, but at least run a BT earpiece so we know you're not in the bathroom or something when we start a match. I think you can pick up a low end BT for $19 or so.

We're not the kind of people to make it mandatory, but for all the reasons stated, it wil make your Blops time infinitely more enjoyable.

Added benefit: It keeps you out of the doghouse for waking up the kids with all the deep bass and explosions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To all the new members   To all the new members Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 11:21 am

I imagine that after 1 or 2 nights playing with the clan and hearing everyone BS, and communicate in game, new guys will be picking up some form of a headsdet quickly just to get in on the fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To all the new members   To all the new members Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 11:24 am

DorjeKawabata wrote:

Just my two pennies.

Im sure the headset thing will never be made a directive cuz we dont do that here. It will just make your X30X experience all the better. afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To all the new members   To all the new members Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 12:52 pm

brucew212 wrote:

I am EC. I play 10PM EST most nights. There are usually 3 groups of 6 at any given time. Feel free to add me. My PSN is in my Sig.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To all the new members   To all the new members Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 1:01 pm

First time playing with a headset I pitched a tent in my pants.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To all the new members   To all the new members Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 3:21 pm

I guess I can consider myself a FNG still. I joined the clan back in April. Never really got to play too much due to the wife having a semi rough pregnancy (sub chronic bleeds, torn placenta and about 4 months of bed rest) and helping train my unit for its deployment Afghan. Got to squeeze a couple games in during that time. The first real experience, I guess you could call it that, was at last weeks KOTW match. Now that Im out of the service and currently not employed, unless you count stay at home dad as a job, I am gonna try to sneak in day games when the little one is sleeping if she allows it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To all the new members   To all the new members Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To all the new members
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next