Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
PS Vita? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
PS Vita? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
PS Vita? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
PS Vita? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
PS Vita? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
PS Vita? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
PS Vita? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
PS Vita? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
PS Vita? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
PS Vita? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
PS Vita? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
PS Vita? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
PS Vita? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
PS Vita? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
PS Vita? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

PS Vita?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr_Crapshine

Mr_Crapshine

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 2

PS Vita? Empty
PostSubject: PS Vita?   PS Vita? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 8:21 am

I was wondering if anyone out there has gotten a PS Vita and what your thoughts are. I'm especially interested about the feature where you can go from playing a game on PS3, pausing it and then picking it up on the Vita or playing online against a PS3. Although any thoughts and recommendations would be appreciated.
Back to top Go down

PS Vita? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS Vita?   PS Vita? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 9:07 am

I searched and found this! WOW the search does work!

Anyone get one of these yet? I found one pretty cheap and was thinking about buying it today and wanted some input...I have the PSP and LOVED that thing, and with the options like Crapshine said of playing where you left off, i like that!
Back to top Go down

PS Vita? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS Vita?   PS Vita? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 1:57 pm

I had a chance to play on one at the Texas Pinball Festival (FarSight has developed a multiplatform pinball sim called The Pinball Arcade...it's awesome) and it is VERY nice. I just don't have the disposible income to warrant a purchase yet, but the integration into the PS3 planned for it is very intriguing. Are you considering getting a WiFi or WiFi+3G version?
Back to top Go down
Mr_Crapshine

Mr_Crapshine

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 2

PS Vita? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS Vita?   PS Vita? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 11:33 pm

I ended up buying the PS Vita shortly after posting the initial message. I bought the Wi-Fi only version and an 8gb memory card (you have to buy a memory card because there is no hard drive). I chose 8gb because I am old and prefer to physically buy games from the store in a box and not download games so I should be good. I've bought MLB The Show, which is about all I've played so far, and recently bought the Resistance:Burning Skies. I did not buy the MLB The Show for the PS3.

I really like the PS Vita. I have a PSP and enjoyed sports games on it the best. Size wise I was surprised how much lighter/thinner the PS Vita is than the PSP. The Vita interface is quite intuitive but the only challenge is the wide screen means your hands are set wider than a normal controller and sometimes this makes it difficult to press the middle of the touchscreen. Graphics are great! I have the PS3 version of the previous years The Show and as far as I can tell it looks identical graphics wise. I synched it with my PS3 but found out you need to have a game that is cross system compatibile to play the Vita remotely. Currently, the titles with that functionality are limited (I believe even the show is not cross platform compatible). I haven't needed to use the back touch screen so not sure how that works. The battery life is decent (get about 5 hours from full charge). I really enjoy it for The Show as far as playing it either in my home so I don't monopolize the TV (i.e. wife happy) and it is great to play while traveling.

Bottom line is I recommend it without reservations. It would be great to have a community of 30's to play Black Ops: Declassified when it comes out.

If anyone wants to ask specific questions, I'd be happy to answer them.
Back to top Go down

PS Vita? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS Vita?   PS Vita? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 5:46 pm

Hock, i was looking at the WIFI as its about anywhere you go now, and free too!

Great insight Crapshine! I will beg the wife for one!

I have the show on PS3 and just want to be able to play when bored at work or well, pooping you know...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PS Vita? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS Vita?   PS Vita? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PS Vita?
Page 1 of 1