Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
YouTube channels that you follow?? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
YouTube channels that you follow?? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
YouTube channels that you follow?? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
YouTube channels that you follow?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
YouTube channels that you follow?? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
YouTube channels that you follow?? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
YouTube channels that you follow?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
YouTube channels that you follow?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
YouTube channels that you follow?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
YouTube channels that you follow?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
YouTube channels that you follow?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
YouTube channels that you follow?? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
YouTube channels that you follow?? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
YouTube channels that you follow?? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
YouTube channels that you follow?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

YouTube channels that you follow??

Go down 
+3
Repo_Dog
Sr Slampiece
Naven
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Naven

Naven

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 30

YouTube channels that you follow?? Empty
PostSubject: YouTube channels that you follow??   YouTube channels that you follow?? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 8:05 pm

What are some MW3 youtube channels that you follow that give good info? I feel like I could gain some skill from these things.

Thanks

-n-
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

PostSubject: Re: YouTube channels that you follow??   YouTube channels that you follow?? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 8:14 pm

I did a post awhile back on the channels I frequent the most. Hope this helps!

Learn from the best

Oh, and for stupid Over30Clan shenanigans, subscribe to my channel!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch
Repo_Dog

Repo_Dog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 109

PostSubject: Re: YouTube channels that you follow??   YouTube channels that you follow?? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 8:16 pm

the 30's dave's , jk's ,lostinplace & the booster busters and a few I can remember!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: YouTube channels that you follow??   YouTube channels that you follow?? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 8:38 pm

Wickedshrapnel always makes me laugh. STFU
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: YouTube channels that you follow??   YouTube channels that you follow?? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 9:09 pm

I sub to a few but will give u mt top 5
Over 30 channel. killface always reminds me of "the hitch hikers guide to the galxey in his vids

Overtflow. Is s tatical sniper great info if u want to give sniping a go.

Generalminus. Is in the troll hall of fame always had funny vids.

Tmartin has the best info vids that i have come across.

Chrismooth. probley my favorite gives no info at all but is just rally fun to watch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: YouTube channels that you follow??   YouTube channels that you follow?? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 9:23 pm

I seem to watch Hidden Masters a good bit. Some of those videos are damn amuzing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: YouTube channels that you follow??   YouTube channels that you follow?? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 9:36 pm

ONS1AUGH7 may be my favorite. He's a LEGEND.
Back to top Go down
Winners

Winners

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 80

PostSubject: Re: YouTube channels that you follow??   YouTube channels that you follow?? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 12:10 am

I think you are pretty skilled already.
Back to top Go down
http://over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/WinnersGT
Naven

Naven

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 30

PostSubject: Re: YouTube channels that you follow??   YouTube channels that you follow?? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 6:24 am

Haha... thanks. I need to be more consistent though. That, and since everyone plays Dom (and I'm a TDM guy) I need help with that.
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 65

PostSubject: Re: YouTube channels that you follow??   YouTube channels that you follow?? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 7:41 am

Naven wrote:
Haha... thanks. I need to be more consistent though. That, and since everyone plays Dom (and I'm a TDM guy) I need help with that.

Here is all the help you need!

https://over30clan.forumotion.com/t2475-winning-dom-game-strategies
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

PostSubject: Re: YouTube channels that you follow??   YouTube channels that you follow?? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 7:57 am

Oh yea, for Dom help The Deoge is a good youtube guy. You can sub or find his vids here in the forums somewhere lol he does spawn locations and callouts on all the maps. These are the most important things to know when playing Dom.
Back to top Go down
pariah_81

pariah_81

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 21

PostSubject: Re: YouTube channels that you follow??   YouTube channels that you follow?? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 8:23 am

i watch the mainstream guys woodysgamertag, xjawz, and tmartn. seananners is good too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: YouTube channels that you follow??   YouTube channels that you follow?? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 8:46 am

I used to watch Ons1augh7 all the time, his Blops RTC was great and his MW3 RTC started off good...but went bad in my opinion. I didn't like all of the whining he did and then trash talked the game soo bad. could care less about the superhero thing he started putting vids up about and now he is back to Blops after being MIA for a bit. I have alot of respect for him and he seems like a great guy, but his content has dropped off and I have stopped watching his stuff for now.

Woody is good but can be overly cheesy and pandering to youngins so loosing interest in him too. For a while I was subbed to: Wingsofredemption, Bendro, Randysavage, xJawz, Tmart. One kid that I like alot and I think has a really bright future is Syndicate. I can see him going places in the industry and he is an amazing Zombie player.

Honestly, not watching as much these days since joining the x30x....it is all the education that I need! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

PostSubject: Re: YouTube channels that you follow??   YouTube channels that you follow?? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 9:13 am

STPR06 wrote:
I used to watch Ons1augh7 all the time, his Blops RTC was great and his MW3 RTC started off good...but went bad in my opinion. I didn't like all of the whining he did and then trash talked the game soo bad. could care less about the superhero thing he started putting vids up about and now he is back to Blops after being MIA for a bit. I have alot of respect for him and he seems like a great guy, but his content has dropped off and I have stopped watching his stuff for now.

Woody is good but can be overly cheesy and pandering to youngins so loosing interest in him too. For a while I was subbed to: Wingsofredemption, Bendro, Randysavage, xJawz, Tmart. One kid that I like alot and I think has a really bright future is Syndicate. I can see him going places in the industry and he is an amazing Zombie player.

Honestly, not watching as much these days since joining the x30x....it is all the education that I need! Smile

You hit the nail on the head with Ons1augh7 and Woody. I watched his Blops RTC vids as soon as he uploaded them. Then with MW3 he was clearly frustrated and didnt like the game. Woody's were really good in his hay day but the content now is kinda lame.

I actually just started going back to some of these guys and listed their videos from oldest to newest just to see how they were when they started. Pretty interesting.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

PostSubject: Re: YouTube channels that you follow??   YouTube channels that you follow?? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 9:22 am

Bizotch wrote:
Wickedshrapnel always makes me laugh. STFU

Yea! He does do some good vids that you will learn something from but for the most part he is more for laughs.... like "ass or GTFO" he just got back from the strip club and made a drunk vid... shits too funny
Back to top Go down
Maverick9227

Maverick9227

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 19

PostSubject: Re: YouTube channels that you follow??   YouTube channels that you follow?? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 10:11 am

Ons1augh7 is good, but he did whine A LOT about MW3. FearCrads is a good one, that kids knocks the shit out of anyone he plays. Syndicate is cool as all hell. XBOXAHOY is the best for weapon guides, his videos are the best quality. Drift0r is another good one for really, really deep weapon guides.

OpTicScump is good for watching people get their asses handed to them too. Ernest Le, Juictra, WoR used to be good, but they all hate on the game so much. So many bitch about Stealth bombers in the Support package (hint: Dont let the other team get above 10 kills, we do it all the time). These guys bitch alot about a game that for some puts food on the table..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Maverick92271?feature=mhee

PostSubject: Re: YouTube channels that you follow??   YouTube channels that you follow?? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 10:59 am

woody - good just to listen to him talk about interesting stuff. he seems like a very likeable fellow. definitly panders to a younger crown now though.
tmartn - love his enthusiasm no matter what he's talking about
onlyusemeblade - his map navigation skills are amazing. watch his work if you want to learn how navigate with a knife or shotty!
wickedshrapnel - he's absolutely hilarioius! I liked his TGFS series a bit more when he first started but it's still a good series. His voice just makes me laugh, esp when he laughs at himself. Watching him eat 15 tacos in 15 imnutes was pretty great Smile
ragingamish - very good insightful videos. he does lots of gun/map reviews tips. he puts lots of great clips and comedy into his reviews.
theDEOGE - very informative videos and great personality during commentary. really like his spawn point information vids. (and fellow clannie)
seananners - pretty much the most personable guy on youtube. i would get along with him very well and he seems like the life of any party. very level headed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: YouTube channels that you follow??   YouTube channels that you follow?? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 11:10 am

Vassago187 wrote:

wickedshrapnel - he's absolutely hilarioius! I liked his TGFS series a bit more when he first started but it's still a good series. His voice just makes me laugh, esp when he laughs at himself. Watching him eat 15 tacos in 15 imnutes was pretty great Smile

Did you see the Peep one? Oh god it was bad. But it was funny watching him nuke the remaining peeps.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: YouTube channels that you follow??   YouTube channels that you follow?? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 11:42 am

Woody
Tmartn
El Presador
wicked shrapnel
Drift0r
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: YouTube channels that you follow??   YouTube channels that you follow?? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 1:27 pm

Bizotch wrote:
Vassago187 wrote:

Did you see the Peep one? Oh god it was bad. But it was funny watching him nuke the remaining peeps.
haha, no i missed that one! I'm gunna go check it soon!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YouTube channels that you follow??   YouTube channels that you follow?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YouTube channels that you follow??
Page 1 of 1