Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
WTF are with the MW3 connections tonight Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
WTF are with the MW3 connections tonight Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
WTF are with the MW3 connections tonight Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
WTF are with the MW3 connections tonight Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
WTF are with the MW3 connections tonight Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
WTF are with the MW3 connections tonight Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
WTF are with the MW3 connections tonight Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
WTF are with the MW3 connections tonight Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
WTF are with the MW3 connections tonight Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
WTF are with the MW3 connections tonight Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
WTF are with the MW3 connections tonight Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
WTF are with the MW3 connections tonight Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
WTF are with the MW3 connections tonight Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
WTF are with the MW3 connections tonight Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
WTF are with the MW3 connections tonight Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

WTF are with the MW3 connections tonight

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

WTF are with the MW3 connections tonight Empty
PostSubject: WTF are with the MW3 connections tonight   WTF are with the MW3 connections tonight Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 12:24 am

Played 8 or so games and lost at least 5 of them....all fucking connection based bullshit. Played today at lunch.....no issues. I RAGED tonight! So frustrating!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WTF are with the MW3 connections tonight   WTF are with the MW3 connections tonight Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 12:37 am

The connections are shit tonight
Back to top Go down
pariah_81

pariah_81

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 21

PostSubject: Re: WTF are with the MW3 connections tonight   WTF are with the MW3 connections tonight Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 8:31 am

when re they not?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WTF are with the MW3 connections tonight   WTF are with the MW3 connections tonight Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 8:58 am

Quit bitching mofos. I haven't picked up a controller since Sunday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WTF are with the MW3 connections tonight   WTF are with the MW3 connections tonight Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 9:08 am

Curious... Even with said connections of doom how many games did all ya win?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WTF are with the MW3 connections tonight   WTF are with the MW3 connections tonight Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 9:13 am

A new map release or double xp usually brings larger numbers online and in turn causing shit games.
Back to top Go down
JAGERpatrol

JAGERpatrol

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

PostSubject: Re: WTF are with the MW3 connections tonight   WTF are with the MW3 connections tonight Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 9:13 am

Every game of HC TDM I played last night was miserable... either someone was lag switching or the connection was lagging... switched over to Dom and it was better, not great, but better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WTF are with the MW3 connections tonight   WTF are with the MW3 connections tonight Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 9:38 am

jsavvy wrote:
Played 8 or so games and lost at least 5 of them....all fucking connection based bullshit. Played today at lunch.....no issues. I RAGED tonight! So frustrating!

Vavo jumped over to us last night after you guys disbanded and told us how bad it was. Wehad a group last night and won every game, lag was bad (I kept pulling host even though THE 1 was party leader) but managable. I have had a tough week personally as the entire week before I was raking up the kills.

I played three games yesterday on my UK_Stream account with randumbs and went 80-4 combined. Playing together we do sacrafice connection but the positives FAR outweigh the negatives....Savvy I will be on this afternoon if you want to run some DZ.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WTF are with the MW3 connections tonight   WTF are with the MW3 connections tonight Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 10:36 am

Played Blops with some the usual suspects yesterday. Damn good stuff...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WTF are with the MW3 connections tonight   WTF are with the MW3 connections tonight Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 11:23 am

Bars ain't got shit to do with it. I was hopping from 2-3 on Stream's host and I went 2.0 with a win. The rest of the matches were as he said, there were a few where we all went negative due to the connections and spawns, nearly losing but the next match everything was back to normal. I even did some GW with the latenighters and the only bad match was when Kamea was pulling locals.
Sorry to hear it wasn't going well for ya Mr. Savvy.
Back to top Go down
Kamea6

Kamea6

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 30

PostSubject: Re: WTF are with the MW3 connections tonight   WTF are with the MW3 connections tonight Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 2:15 pm

audiopile wrote:
I even did some GW with the latenighters and the only bad match was when Kamea was pulling locals.
Sad sorry about that audio.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kamea61

PostSubject: Re: WTF are with the MW3 connections tonight   WTF are with the MW3 connections tonight Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 4:21 pm

I see it's business as usual...

Sorry I haven't been around much lately. Real life's been busy, but I promise to be back soon bitching and moaning about connections.

<3
Back to top Go down
Jacks Spleen

Jacks Spleen

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 7

PostSubject: Re: WTF are with the MW3 connections tonight   WTF are with the MW3 connections tonight Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 11:29 pm

For me it's been about a week, I've just been watching my kd go down. Up until this week it has always been climbing up from a dismal start, and now... and now i'm not playing better people, i'm being handicapped. One shot magical bullets by invisible enemies around a corner in the dark with a counter-uav up. WTH I'm dead without receiving any damage, pumping round after round into someones back getting all hit markers, they turn and shoot me with a hand gun, as i'm still shooting them with my acr, getting hitmarkers. Their kill cam shows one, maybe two hits on them.

I'm fighting wizards, i'm sure of it.

Maybe it's time for a break from this game, this last week has not been fun.
Back to top Go down
pariah_81

pariah_81

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 21

PostSubject: Re: WTF are with the MW3 connections tonight   WTF are with the MW3 connections tonight Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 4:44 am

i have been too, I just decided to get all gold guns and then hope IW fixes their code in the interim.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WTF are with the MW3 connections tonight   WTF are with the MW3 connections tonight Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 9:45 am

Savvy's right...this week has been particularly bad, especially the last 2-3 days for me. I went through 2 separate episodes where I was contemplating quitting this game all together. If it weren't for being a part of this clan, I think I would have. Plus I must, in some small way, like the abuse.

It's got so bad for me, my game play has regressed to a spastic noob phase. It's like I don't know how to play. I'm shooting at shadows, missing knife kills when I'm right behind the guy, spraying at the ground and air, throwing semtex against walls in front of me, walking to enemy grenades and squatting on them, etc. I have to admit I'm playing a little bit like I'm rattled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WTF are with the MW3 connections tonight   WTF are with the MW3 connections tonight Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 10:57 am

U guys are still playing this game?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WTF are with the MW3 connections tonight   WTF are with the MW3 connections tonight Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 8:36 am

jsavvy wrote:

Savvy I played all night Friday and Saturday (gf was out of town) and a bunch of them were with you and we were just doing awful altogether both nights... I honestly had no desire to play yesterday (Sunday) just because of how bad it was Fri/Sat...

The connections were bad, I felt as if I was dying before I even had a chance to draw my weapon when I ran into someone, every game I commented on the entire other team being 4 bar while we were 3 at best...

On top of that, it seems IW did something with spawns with the Thursday update as every dom game was just going screwy, you even kept commenting on why we couldnt seem to get 2 flags and defend them, I dont think anyone was really playing different???

Was it any better Sunday? If so, I will probably be on tonight to play, if not, I dont know if I want the frustration as I have been pretty under control the last month or so
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WTF are with the MW3 connections tonight   WTF are with the MW3 connections tonight Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 8:51 am

Man the fact that this is still a problem is amazing. I know I gave up my right to bitch a month ago (or whenever it was) when I wrapped this baby up and left it on Gamestop's doorstep, but holy shit...they STILL can't get this game right?

Is that like the 4th attempt at rewriting their spawn system or what?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WTF are with the MW3 connections tonight   WTF are with the MW3 connections tonight Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 10:25 am

Villiage for example there were spawning near C while our entire team was near between C and B. Savvy and I both died at the same time and the spawned him at A and me at C.......Makes no damn sense. I guess we just have to play it for what it is and expect a bad game for every good one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WTF are with the MW3 connections tonight   WTF are with the MW3 connections tonight Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 10:41 am

Jamie, I really think IW is trying to keep the games close with the spawning, not allowing people to hold down flags with ease
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WTF are with the MW3 connections tonight   WTF are with the MW3 connections tonight Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 11:37 am

The lagging and hit markers were shit yesterday. Especially during clan ops. We had full bars on both sides yet it was still lagging. Later at night it was the same shit. I ended up saying fuck this and quit both times. It isn't worth it to keep playing and dying all the time when you can't even kill anyone. Also the spawns were screwed too. On Village it kept spawning me at C on Dom. Twice the other team was capping and I got killed right away. The other times we were holding B and C so there were no enemies around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WTF are with the MW3 connections tonight   WTF are with the MW3 connections tonight Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 11:44 am

FBD wrote:
I was away on vacation. Honestly, vacations from the game are very helpful. I've taken weeks off several times and I find it helps me enjoy it more when I finally get back on.

This. Not only does taking a couple of weeks off help you recharge your batteries, it also helps you break bad habits you didn't realize you had. When I came back from my monthlong hiatus from gaming, I started having the most consistent stretch of 2.0 k/d 80% win/loss play of my career.

Another thing you can do to switch it up a bit is play with people who you KNOW you will have a 2-3 bar connection with. WHY? because if you are expecting to have a shitty connection, it really doesn't bother you as much as if you cannot see the reason for said shitty connection. Like Vegas mentioned, playing with the UK30 is a crapton of fun and on the occasion when my connection is drawing in US players, they tend to not be teams and those games are VERY noticeable because its like having host pro in Black Ops.

This game has amazing potential. There is way more to do in this edition than in any previous FPS when you factor in all the different game types and options, so when you find yourself having less than a good time, find something different to do if you cant put the controller down. Jerry and I both sold our copies of this game last month. 50% of us bought it back (I got lucky and got mine for the same price they paid me because I'm married to the store manager's sister). I suspect that for every person who truly gives up on this game there will be one like me that makes a hothead decision and then decides that he misses his friends too much.

It took me almost a full month to realize that I only play this game because I really like the x30x. I had been playing and acting like I was in the x30x because I really like mw3, and THAT is why i wasn't having fun anymore. Since I fixed that, I've been having a blast, and meeting what seems like a forest of new players that have signed up in the time I was gone.

My new goal is to try to give as many new players the same experiences that I was given when I first joined.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WTF are with the MW3 connections tonight   WTF are with the MW3 connections tonight Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 11:48 am

I agree that they may be playing with spawns and it drives me nuts during the matches but when I ponder it while sitting in my cube it sort of makes sense. Mission, Interchange and Village are the worst for getting out of A so on occasion a guy will random spawn at C. On those maps the spawn area is really small so they have increased the zone. You have to admit it's pretty unfair the way it is, we usually leave a match when we get dealt that hand.

Also, I didn't find Friday or Saturday that bad aside from a few matches where we were obviously behind on lag comp, just remember it goes both ways.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WTF are with the MW3 connections tonight   WTF are with the MW3 connections tonight Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 12:01 pm

Hammer its really a simple decision... if you want perfect lag free games, just click on join game and you end up in a wonderful local lobby with great hit detection and lag... however, you may very well end up with a team of randoms who dont play objectives or help you win so your W/L ratio will go down... also you have no chance of being in a game with a x30x teammate who likes throwing smoke grenades at you or in front of you just to rile you up...

that is what makes CoD worth playing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WTF are with the MW3 connections tonight   WTF are with the MW3 connections tonight Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 12:08 am

FUCKING TERRIBLE.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTF are with the MW3 connections tonight   WTF are with the MW3 connections tonight Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTF are with the MW3 connections tonight
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next