Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Ridiculed by fellow 30s Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Ridiculed by fellow 30s Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Ridiculed by fellow 30s Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Ridiculed by fellow 30s Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Ridiculed by fellow 30s Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Ridiculed by fellow 30s Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Ridiculed by fellow 30s Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Ridiculed by fellow 30s Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Ridiculed by fellow 30s Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Ridiculed by fellow 30s Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Ridiculed by fellow 30s Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Ridiculed by fellow 30s Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Ridiculed by fellow 30s Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Ridiculed by fellow 30s Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Ridiculed by fellow 30s Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Ridiculed by fellow 30s

Go down 
+4
tazlittleking
walldoggy
JK STEELERS68
JAGERpatrol
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Ridiculed by fellow 30s Empty
PostSubject: Ridiculed by fellow 30s   Ridiculed by fellow 30s Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 7:50 pm

So a few days ago I was in the pregame locker room with a full party of fellow 30's, when one of the members starting joking about me having the smallest gamertag in the room. Everyone else joined in and made potshots at my tiny little gamertag.

While I laughed it off, I really felt a little... well small. Later on that day, I went and purchased an F350 with mud tires.

Since I don't want to be that guy in the showers covering his junk with one hand while soaping his self down with the other, I've decided to create a much longer and girthier gamertag.

My alternate tag is megamalice, so I was thinking of changing bmc76 to "FKN McMalice".

This was inspired by the 4v4 tournament we had last night, a couple of times I heard "fucking bmc!!" in the rage mic. Now maybe I'll hear, "fucking mcmalice!!!"

Thoughts? I think its like $10, I was thinking about changing it tonight when I sign in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ridiculed by fellow 30s   Ridiculed by fellow 30s Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 8:29 pm

I'm subscribing to this thread. Prepare for epic awesomeness to ensue.

C-Hammerburger4two0
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ridiculed by fellow 30s   Ridiculed by fellow 30s Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 9:56 pm

You may end up with a problem that I have.....one that is too long, steeler-irishfan. Some don't like it that long, so they only use half of it, steeler or irish. But there are a few that enjoy it all, so i get "hey steeler-irishfan get your ass moving!". Fear not what others think, there is always someone who will be satisfied no matter how long or short the gamertag.

And yes Captain, epic will ensue.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ridiculed by fellow 30s   Ridiculed by fellow 30s Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 1:02 am

it isn't how long your tag is but how well you use it.

plus it is easier to hide in a crevasse in the dark with a small tag, you may go unnoticed for hours.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ridiculed by fellow 30s   Ridiculed by fellow 30s Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 1:31 am

Hmm, hiding in a dark crevasse. Would that be the front or back?
Back to top Go down
JAGERpatrol

JAGERpatrol

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

PostSubject: Re: Ridiculed by fellow 30s   Ridiculed by fellow 30s Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 1:37 am

right behind the v flag....
Back to top Go down
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

PostSubject: Re: Ridiculed by fellow 30s   Ridiculed by fellow 30s Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 9:34 am

You will always be F'in BM to me. Not BMC. I never did get that C out.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JKSTEELERS68

PostSubject: Re: Ridiculed by fellow 30s   Ridiculed by fellow 30s Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 10:55 am

Leave it since everyone's name gets shortened to something smaller anyway. You have skipped the middleman by shortening it yourself. You have also controlled what the shortened version will be. since we cant choose our nicknames you have saved yourself some embarrassment.

I may have shown how dense I am by responding to this thread in a mostly serious way...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ridiculed by fellow 30s   Ridiculed by fellow 30s Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 10:57 am

If it makes you feel any better, my damn gamertag is too long! Especially on the forums here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ridiculed by fellow 30s   Ridiculed by fellow 30s Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 12:39 pm

OMG please say this is a troll topic, it's fucking ridiculous
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ridiculed by fellow 30s   Ridiculed by fellow 30s Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 12:58 pm

xkillxfacex wrote:

probably just to see about a gamertag change.

the shorter the gamertag the easier the callout. take it from me. with my gamertag, it gets shortened to anything from obeco, to sic to my first name. only reason i kept it for mw3 is because I got elite before I could change it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ridiculed by fellow 30s   Ridiculed by fellow 30s Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 1:30 pm

xkillxfacex wrote:

If a troll post is an attempt at humor then yes this is a troll post, I was going for pure dumbassetry. It made someone laugh I hope.

I've wanted to change my tag for a while to something a little cooler than my initials and the year I was born.

So far everyone is still calling me bm or bmc, but I"m sure eventually it will go to just "malice"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ridiculed by fellow 30s   Ridiculed by fellow 30s Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 1:32 pm

JK STEELERS68 wrote:
You will always be F'in BM to me. Not BMC. I never did get that C out.

yeah, I'm sure you heard "fn JK" a few times too. Those were some intense games.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: Ridiculed by fellow 30s   Ridiculed by fellow 30s Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 1:43 pm

My GI doc has a special meaning for BM. lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010

PostSubject: Re: Ridiculed by fellow 30s   Ridiculed by fellow 30s Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 2:28 pm

When I'm playing with myself, I find my tag to be of suitable size, but when I'm on a co-op mission or even in a 6-person kill-orgy, I find that the size of my tag can be a bit intimidating to some of the lesser experienced shorties in the group.

I find that I can alleviate some of the anxiety by not using a clan tag for that round, thereby seemingly shortening my handle and reducing tag envy.

I say keep a short name. You can always make it artificially larger with clan tags, or jazz it up a bit with some title and emblem manscaping.

Every PSNid is a unique and beautiful snowflake. It is the fact that they are all different that gives them beauty, and MINE will even melt on your tongue.

How much inuendo can be crammed into one topic? stay tuned.

4 Chappy 2 Hamburger 0
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ridiculed by fellow 30s   Ridiculed by fellow 30s Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 11:42 pm

So if you remove your clan tag before entering a match does that make you more vulnerable to contract the Transfer?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ridiculed by fellow 30s   Ridiculed by fellow 30s Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 5:20 am

CaptainHammer420 wrote:
When I'm playing with myself, I find my tag to be of suitable size, but when I'm on a co-op mission or even in a 6-person kill-orgy, I find that the size of my tag can be a bit intimidating to some of the lesser experienced shorties in the group.

I find that I can alleviate some of the anxiety by not using a clan tag for that round, thereby seemingly shortening my handle and reducing tag envy.

I say keep a short name. You can always make it artificially larger with clan tags, or jazz it up a bit with some title and emblem manscaping.

Every PSNid is a unique and beautiful snowflake. It is the fact that they are all different that gives them beauty, and MINE will even melt on your tongue.

How much inuendo can be crammed into one topic? stay tuned.

4 Chappy 2 Hamburger 0

That song "Please Hammer, don't hurt them" it was about you wasn't it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ridiculed by fellow 30s   Ridiculed by fellow 30s Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 7:55 am

CaptainHammer420 wrote:
When I'm playing with myself, I find my tag to be of suitable size

Me too...
Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
tazlittleking

tazlittleking

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 1

PostSubject: Re: Ridiculed by fellow 30s   Ridiculed by fellow 30s Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 2:42 pm

Hilarious BMC! I finally got around to reading this.
Back to top Go down
ImGoodIfYouSuck

ImGoodIfYouSuck

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 45

PostSubject: Re: Ridiculed by fellow 30s   Ridiculed by fellow 30s Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 3:35 pm

I have the biggest, er gamertag, no additional characters available
Back to top Go down
Barney_killer187

Barney_killer187

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 16

PostSubject: Re: Ridiculed by fellow 30s   Ridiculed by fellow 30s Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 5:43 pm

could be worse lol i get called nothing but barney and f'n purple dinosaur references and songs. lol has nothing to do with the fat purple bastard lol
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: Ridiculed by fellow 30s   Ridiculed by fellow 30s Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 6:10 pm

We're in Barney! ... Barney Rubble! ...

TROUBLE!

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010
Barney_killer187

Barney_killer187

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 16

PostSubject: Re: Ridiculed by fellow 30s   Ridiculed by fellow 30s Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 6:26 pm

lol that used to be one of my nicknames as well doggy
Back to top Go down
Doamne01

Doamne01

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 67

PostSubject: Re: Ridiculed by fellow 30s   Ridiculed by fellow 30s Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 8:25 pm

At least you all don't have a bunch of 30+ year old men screaming "Do Me" in the heat of battle. I know that my GT is a mouthful and can be difficult to get out, but let's have a little restraint, huh?
Back to top Go down
JAGERpatrol

JAGERpatrol

PostSubject: Re: Ridiculed by fellow 30s   Ridiculed by fellow 30s Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 8:33 pm

How would someone pronounce "Doamne" anyways? is it Dough-Am-Knee?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ridiculed by fellow 30s   Ridiculed by fellow 30s Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ridiculed by fellow 30s
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next