Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Being in the right spot when dogs are called in. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Being in the right spot when dogs are called in. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Being in the right spot when dogs are called in. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Being in the right spot when dogs are called in. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Being in the right spot when dogs are called in. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Being in the right spot when dogs are called in. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Being in the right spot when dogs are called in. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Being in the right spot when dogs are called in. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Being in the right spot when dogs are called in. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Being in the right spot when dogs are called in. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Being in the right spot when dogs are called in. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Being in the right spot when dogs are called in. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Being in the right spot when dogs are called in. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Being in the right spot when dogs are called in. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Being in the right spot when dogs are called in. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Being in the right spot when dogs are called in.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Being in the right spot when dogs are called in. Empty
PostSubject: Being in the right spot when dogs are called in.   Being in the right spot when dogs are called in. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 8:24 am

Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: Being in the right spot when dogs are called in.   Being in the right spot when dogs are called in. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 8:42 am

Sweet
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

PostSubject: Re: Being in the right spot when dogs are called in.   Being in the right spot when dogs are called in. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 9:10 am

Good info to know! Is there an actual set number of dogs that come onto the map? I know the enter over on the dead end road near A flag on Firing Range. Had my sentry gun setup there once and it killed a bunch of doggies as they entered the map.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Being in the right spot when dogs are called in.   Being in the right spot when dogs are called in. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 9:22 am

After the game I checked to see if the dogs came in anywhere else. All the dogs for that Carepackage came in that spot. So they had no kills with dogs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Being in the right spot when dogs are called in.   Being in the right spot when dogs are called in. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 9:41 am

Thats great stuff, next time use a knife.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Being in the right spot when dogs are called in.   Being in the right spot when dogs are called in. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 9:50 am

Bravo U40! Now find all the dog entry points on all the other maps!

LOL Fish!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Being in the right spot when dogs are called in.   Being in the right spot when dogs are called in. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 9:52 am

There are specific dog spawns on each map. C flag team spawn on Launch, there are concrete barricades they jump over on Berlin wall. I am not certain of the others. You get 4 dogs to start with 4 that come in to play as the first dogs are killed. I didn't know that a sentry gun will take them out, good to know Cerebus. A Cobra will shoot enemy dogs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Being in the right spot when dogs are called in.   Being in the right spot when dogs are called in. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 9:55 am

Nice find guys
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Being in the right spot when dogs are called in.   Being in the right spot when dogs are called in. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 10:03 am

Here is the firing range spawn where Cerebus's sentry gun was set up;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNR_aX38L3Q

They come out fast you'd have to be in the right place at the right time to use this info if we could figure out the others.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Being in the right spot when dogs are called in.   Being in the right spot when dogs are called in. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 10:27 am

Very nice. I wasn't aware that a sentry gun or gunship would actively shoot dogs on the other team.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Being in the right spot when dogs are called in.   Being in the right spot when dogs are called in. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 11:30 am

Well done, I would say whoever called them in was going "what the fuck I got no kills from my dogs"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Being in the right spot when dogs are called in.   Being in the right spot when dogs are called in. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 1:29 pm

franread5 wrote:
Well done, I would say whoever called them in was going "what the fuck I got no kills from my dogs"

Exactly! The guy was probably very pissed to get squat from an 11 kill streak.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Being in the right spot when dogs are called in.   Being in the right spot when dogs are called in. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 1:36 pm

I guess I always figured dogs came in randomly, but because of this thread I've sorta been paying attention to where the dogs come in the map. On Firing range they come in all the way at the back of the firing range itself. If you're looking at the firing range with the ammo crates and cars, the dogs come in on the right side, the container side. Can easily pick em off one at a time. So if you're on that map when the dogs are called, get someone back there to take em out. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Being in the right spot when dogs are called in.   Being in the right spot when dogs are called in. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 1:59 pm

I was playing Convoy this morning and picked them off coming in over a concrete barricade while I was in the trailer over by A. One got me, but that was definitely where they were spawning from. I still don't think that it would be possible to sprint over to their spawn when you heard them called in even if we did know where all the spawns are. Buggers move fast and spread out. But if you are in the right place at the right time.... adios Fido.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Being in the right spot when dogs are called in.   Being in the right spot when dogs are called in. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 2:42 pm

Nice dude. Here is my dogs story. Last week playing DOM on Crisis, enemies get B at beginning of the game, and they have A. So an idiot on the other team decides to drop this CP right outside the door at B on our side of the map.....well he got two in the face and I stole his CP which was dogs......fucking idiot, drop your CP behind your own spawn flag. But I think him for the 8 kills I got from the dogs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Being in the right spot when dogs are called in.   Being in the right spot when dogs are called in. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 2:46 pm

Stolen dogs = wicked tasty.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Being in the right spot when dogs are called in.   Being in the right spot when dogs are called in. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 2:54 pm

Last night i had a match that i called in dogs only to hear a few seconds later that X-DGMr3CoilZ-X had puppies as well but couldnt let them loose. It was the end of the match so he never got them out. Not often you'll see 2 guys on the same team earn that streak in the same match. BTW we beat the hell out of that team 200-25 on Berlin Wall. I think we had 3 straight games of blow out victories.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Being in the right spot when dogs are called in.   Being in the right spot when dogs are called in. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Being in the right spot when dogs are called in.
Page 1 of 1