Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
FBD surgery update Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
FBD surgery update Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
FBD surgery update Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
FBD surgery update Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
FBD surgery update Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
FBD surgery update Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
FBD surgery update Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
FBD surgery update Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
FBD surgery update Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
FBD surgery update Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
FBD surgery update Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
FBD surgery update Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
FBD surgery update Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
FBD surgery update Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
FBD surgery update Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

FBD surgery update

Go down 
+4
pokerchipped
TydenWolf
Barney_killer187
Kamea6
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

FBD surgery update Empty
PostSubject: FBD surgery update   FBD surgery update Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 4:57 am

Its been a while since I've been online, took a quick golf trip last week and yesterday had some pretty nasty surgery to correct my obstructive sleep apnea. Had tonsils removed along with adenoids, uvula and soft palate trim. Doc also fixed my deviated septum and shaved down turbinate bones in nasal passageway. I'm typing this from the hospital bed. Bored as hell already and in a shitload if pain.

They have me on morphine but it doesn't seem to help feeling like I'm swallowing barbed wire. Even eating jello feels like a raspberry branch going down my throat. I know the end result will be a life saver but right now it blows.

Supposed to get the 10 lbs of packing out of my nose removed in a few hours which will certainly improve things. Just wanted to give you all an update and hopefully when they release me I can veg on the couch and catch up with you all.
Back to top Go down
Kamea6

Kamea6

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 30

FBD surgery update Empty
PostSubject: Re: FBD surgery update   FBD surgery update Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 5:34 am

Take care of yourself fbd, great to hear that everything went good. See you when you get back .
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kamea61

FBD surgery update Empty
PostSubject: Re: FBD surgery update   FBD surgery update Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 6:08 am

What's your BMI FBD?

If it's over 30 can I tell you to drop a few pounds dough boy?
Back to top Go down

FBD surgery update Empty
PostSubject: Re: FBD surgery update   FBD surgery update Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 7:16 am

I'm a svelte 6'3" 195... No dough boy here.
Back to top Go down

FBD surgery update Empty
PostSubject: Re: FBD surgery update   FBD surgery update Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 7:17 am

damn
Back to top Go down

FBD surgery update Empty
PostSubject: Re: FBD surgery update   FBD surgery update Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 7:23 am

Good luck with the rest of your recovery, glad everything went well. See you when you get back!
Back to top Go down

FBD surgery update Empty
PostSubject: Re: FBD surgery update   FBD surgery update Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 7:25 am

Damn, sounds like the doctor opened you up wide enough to swallow a grapefruit whole. Wishing you a speedy recovery and hottie nurses on call while you are in FBD!
Back to top Go down

FBD surgery update Empty
PostSubject: Re: FBD surgery update   FBD surgery update Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 7:27 am

Jokes aside hope the surgery sorts the problem out for you.
Back to top Go down

FBD surgery update Empty
PostSubject: Re: FBD surgery update   FBD surgery update Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 7:28 am

A buddy of mine just had the turbinate bones seared off with a laser. Helped him a ton so his cpap works like it is supposed to. I understand that the tonsils removed as adults is a major surgery and you may be in pain for a bit.

Good luck and take care.
Back to top Go down
Barney_killer187

Barney_killer187

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 16

FBD surgery update Empty
PostSubject: Re: FBD surgery update   FBD surgery update Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 7:28 am

get well soon and get back on the battle fields, or imma send the guy in chegs signature to come visit you in the hospital lol
Back to top Go down
TydenWolf

TydenWolf

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 18

FBD surgery update Empty
PostSubject: Re: FBD surgery update   FBD surgery update Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 8:04 am

My wife has it and she had to have her tonsil removed alone with her adenoids So in a way I know some of your pain. Good luck man and hopefully you have a quick recovery.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TydenWolf?feature=guide

FBD surgery update Empty
PostSubject: Re: FBD surgery update   FBD surgery update Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 8:15 am

Hope you recover and get back on your feet quickly man...I know a couple people that have had tonsil surgery as adults and it's pretty rough.
Back to top Go down

FBD surgery update Empty
PostSubject: Re: FBD surgery update   FBD surgery update Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 8:18 am

Get well soon! And as Chef said, here's hoping you get hottie nurses. Hopefully the comfort level will increase with the removal of previously noted packing...
Back to top Go down

FBD surgery update Empty
PostSubject: Re: FBD surgery update   FBD surgery update Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 8:45 am

Get well FBD! sent you a message on PSN last night cause I hadn't seen you on. I'm glad you are recovering and know first hand that just the tonsil\adnoid removal is brutal once you are older so can't imagine having all you have had done. Take your time and get healed up! Best wishes...see you online soon
Back to top Go down

FBD surgery update Empty
PostSubject: Re: FBD surgery update   FBD surgery update Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 9:04 am

Good to hear everything went good
Back to top Go down
pokerchipped

pokerchipped

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 7

FBD surgery update Empty
PostSubject: Re: FBD surgery update   FBD surgery update Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 9:16 am

Short term pain for a better quality of life. Hope it all works out.

On the bright side, you're likely due for a few days of recovery sitting in front of a TV with a controller in your hand.
Back to top Go down
mwhop78

mwhop78

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 57

FBD surgery update Empty
PostSubject: Re: FBD surgery update   FBD surgery update Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 9:27 am

U mean i don't have to worry about u gagging anymore. I am so happy!!! Really got tired of u turning blue. I always thought u were going to die. JK. Get well soon.
Back to top Go down

FBD surgery update Empty
PostSubject: Re: FBD surgery update   FBD surgery update Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 9:29 am

get well soon and dont worry youll be back to your pain in the ass self soon.
Back to top Go down

FBD surgery update Empty
PostSubject: Re: FBD surgery update   FBD surgery update Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 9:39 am

with everybody being so nice I just wann make sure we all remember...FBD is a prick Wink
Back to top Go down

FBD surgery update Empty
PostSubject: Re: FBD surgery update   FBD surgery update Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 9:59 am

Thanks for the well wishes. With all the Percocet I'm choking down I can barely stay awake let alone focus on killing pixel people. Even swallowing jello is like a mouthfull of roofing nails.

I just had the packing removed and I was certain my eyeball was being torn out from within. That was the worst part of the entire procedure.
Back to top Go down

FBD surgery update Empty
PostSubject: Re: FBD surgery update   FBD surgery update Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 10:28 am

Glad that you survived. Follow the doctors instructions on managing post op swelling and infection control. I hope you feel better quickly. Life will be much better once you get healed up. Just keep reminding yourself how much you just lowered your risk of stroke, heart attack, diabetes, High blood pressure, and the dreaded impotence. Now you'll be around for another 50 years to play MW27.
Back to top Go down

FBD surgery update Empty
PostSubject: Re: FBD surgery update   FBD surgery update Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 10:32 am

Damn, that sounds miserable! Feel better broski!
Back to top Go down

FBD surgery update Empty
PostSubject: Re: FBD surgery update   FBD surgery update Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 10:33 am

Hey FBD, I hope you feel that you made the right decision despite the pain you are going through. Looking forward to having you back online when you feel up to it. Just hope I can still recognize you. Razz
Back to top Go down

FBD surgery update Empty
PostSubject: Re: FBD surgery update   FBD surgery update Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 10:33 am

By the time MW27 comes out will they have fixed the lag? I will be swearing at them through my false teeth...

Hoffy, what if his Prickishness was located in his deviated septum? I bet they removed FBD's prick.
Back to top Go down

FBD surgery update Empty
PostSubject: Re: FBD surgery update   FBD surgery update Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:15 am

I think you need a sponge bath by a hot nurse to take your mind of the pain !!! Get well big guy!!

Did you try to eat ice cream yet ??? That might help to ease the pain. Or a milkshake might do to.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FBD surgery update Empty
PostSubject: Re: FBD surgery update   FBD surgery update Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FBD surgery update
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next