Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
The Hunt is on.. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
The Hunt is on.. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
The Hunt is on.. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
The Hunt is on.. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
The Hunt is on.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
The Hunt is on.. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
The Hunt is on.. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
The Hunt is on.. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
The Hunt is on.. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
The Hunt is on.. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
The Hunt is on.. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
The Hunt is on.. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
The Hunt is on.. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
The Hunt is on.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
The Hunt is on.. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

The Hunt is on..

Go down 
+3
DELTAxDOG
mwhop78
The1UrLookin4
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The Hunt is on.. Empty
PostSubject: The Hunt is on..   The Hunt is on.. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 11:53 am

So with the late threads concerning 30 on 30 violence and several others I thought hmm maybe we could give this idea a try.
Mind you its not for the fainthearted but than again who doesn't like a bit of competition.

Everyone is entitled to playing the game the way they want to but for now you better beware.

Rules of engagement
There's 2 kinds of challenges:

1) A bounty is put on someone within the 30's. A time will start to tick. Proof of collecting the bounty will have to be a video or screenshot. (or you could befriend me a so I can have a look in your fileshare to upload the video) Contracts can only be done in public matches and must provide some sort of challenge and entertainment. For example:

Bounty: Tema
Weapon of choice: SMAW
Kill Tema at least 10 times in the same match.
Reward: Bitch slap Tema signature

2) A MI or Mission Impossible. In a certain time frame you must full fill a contract. These can be similiar but with a little extra challenge. As stated above only public matches count and the challenge must be entertaining. For example:

MI: Take out at least 3 - 4 clanmembers in a row using quickscope
Weapon of choice: L118A
Reward: IOWU drink (the one who gave out the challenge drinks 3 different beers)

For rewards I was thinking it would/might be funny to use some real life events. Lets say someone makes the MI challenge and than makes a funny picture etc. (open for suggestions)

Maybe someone of the mods can reserve an open space to issue challenges in and edit when fullfilled or not. If its hard to get into a lobby with the supposed target/targets/mission making use of your ultra secret hunter account offcourse will have to be issued.

Now mind you a bit of competition mentality is neccessary. I always figured people from the US didnt mind or back out from a challenge but as of late its mostly roaring from old lions. Time to wake up the sleeping lions? Or is the hunt starting?

Last edited by Tema24 on Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

The Hunt is on.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt is on..   The Hunt is on.. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 11:54 am

To kick it off:

Bounty: Franread5
Weapon of choice: Throwing Knife
Kill franread in the same match using the throwing knife 5 times in the same game
Reward: An Irish Dance presented by yours truly me

Time this must be done in: 10hours starting 22.00 PM GMT
Public Match Only!

BOUNTY LOST!

Last edited by Tema24 on Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

The Hunt is on.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt is on..   The Hunt is on.. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 12:16 pm

i cant wate to see how this will all play out. scratch
Back to top Go down

The Hunt is on.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt is on..   The Hunt is on.. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 12:27 pm

I can't wait to see this either...it's like a throwdown cage match, but intentional 30v30 violence for fun. I'll have to come up with something creative when I return from moving.
Back to top Go down

The Hunt is on.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt is on..   The Hunt is on.. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 12:28 pm

I love you Tema
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

The Hunt is on.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt is on..   The Hunt is on.. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 12:33 pm

Is 5 times in a game too many for a knife? What about a x30x scavenger hunt? A list of bounties and or objectives posted at the same time and the first one to complete the list is named the winner.

Should we do a list of "willing" participants for this?
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

The Hunt is on.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt is on..   The Hunt is on.. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 12:42 pm

I don't know Dave... Element of Surprise would be lost
Back to top Go down

The Hunt is on.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt is on..   The Hunt is on.. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 12:45 pm

Plus... this needs to retain a Rogue aspect as well
Back to top Go down

The Hunt is on.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt is on..   The Hunt is on.. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 12:52 pm

this...is...awwwwwwesome!
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

The Hunt is on.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt is on..   The Hunt is on.. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 12:54 pm

I'll work up a Video scavenger hunt separately then. I think that it would be cool to do. Continue on good sirs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

The Hunt is on.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt is on..   The Hunt is on.. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 1:07 pm

hoffyguns wrote:

Y do I foresee a contract out for me from U and Eric??????
Back to top Go down

The Hunt is on.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt is on..   The Hunt is on.. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 1:10 pm

I endorse this idea. If you have to.go 30 on 30 then at least let me get something for it.
Back to top Go down
mwhop78

mwhop78

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 57

The Hunt is on.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt is on..   The Hunt is on.. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 1:13 pm

Oh this could be sooooooo much fun if we do it right. My evil mouse is about to fall off his workout wheel. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

The Hunt is on.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt is on..   The Hunt is on.. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 1:15 pm

Hop... is there really a WRONG way to do this?
Back to top Go down

The Hunt is on.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt is on..   The Hunt is on.. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 1:20 pm

ReaverofSouls77 wrote:
hoffyguns wrote:

Probably because you're highly deserving of a knife or two in the back and you know it!
Back to top Go down

The Hunt is on.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt is on..   The Hunt is on.. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 1:26 pm

Is this on PS3 or XBOX, cause i wouldnt mind engaging in this bounty hunting, lmao
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 65

The Hunt is on.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt is on..   The Hunt is on.. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:24 pm

PS3 my man, but who says we cant do it too? Kill Sam with RPG 5 times in a single game lmao!
Back to top Go down

The Hunt is on.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt is on..   The Hunt is on.. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:35 pm

The Box or PS. Bounty Hunt till the blood sickens you
Back to top Go down

The Hunt is on.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt is on..   The Hunt is on.. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:46 pm

darn it, I was hoping it would be on xbox. And delta there is know way anyone is gonna fullfill that contract, lmao. I may suck but I am a supreme marshmellow roasting camper and that contract will never be completed, lol!
Back to top Go down
Doamne01

Doamne01

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 67

The Hunt is on.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt is on..   The Hunt is on.. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 3:02 pm

DELTAxDOG wrote:
PS3 my man, but who says we cant do it too? Kill Sam with RPG 5 times in a single game lmao!
Don't forget to add the reward.
Tema offered "Reward: An Irish Dance presented by yours truly me"
Back to top Go down

The Hunt is on.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt is on..   The Hunt is on.. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 3:27 pm

He can add 10 rewards and that contract wont ever get filled, LMAO
Back to top Go down

The Hunt is on.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt is on..   The Hunt is on.. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 4:48 pm

hoffyguns wrote:
ReaverofSouls77 wrote:
hoffyguns wrote:

Probably because you're highly deserving of a knife or two in the back and you know it!

Knife in the back for Reaver, riot shield smash for me. Or maybe 5 kills in a row then a 6th with the pred missile you got from the kills... Hmm that sounds familiar, who did that to me I wonder.
Back to top Go down

The Hunt is on.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt is on..   The Hunt is on.. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 5:20 pm

whoever it was sounds like a real jerk...
Back to top Go down

The Hunt is on.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt is on..   The Hunt is on.. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 6:04 pm

this might be one of the best things to happen ever in the history of the world... Shocked
Back to top Go down
pokerchipped

pokerchipped

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 7

The Hunt is on.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt is on..   The Hunt is on.. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 6:21 pm

Ha what a great idea!
I'd be down for doing it on xbox - paint a target on me, or offer a contract - all good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Hunt is on.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt is on..   The Hunt is on.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hunt is on..
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next