Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Pulled From a FACEBOOK 30 Member! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Pulled From a FACEBOOK 30 Member! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Pulled From a FACEBOOK 30 Member! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Pulled From a FACEBOOK 30 Member! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Pulled From a FACEBOOK 30 Member! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Pulled From a FACEBOOK 30 Member! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Pulled From a FACEBOOK 30 Member! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Pulled From a FACEBOOK 30 Member! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Pulled From a FACEBOOK 30 Member! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Pulled From a FACEBOOK 30 Member! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Pulled From a FACEBOOK 30 Member! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Pulled From a FACEBOOK 30 Member! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Pulled From a FACEBOOK 30 Member! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Pulled From a FACEBOOK 30 Member! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Pulled From a FACEBOOK 30 Member! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Pulled From a FACEBOOK 30 Member!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Pulled From a FACEBOOK 30 Member! Empty
PostSubject: Pulled From a FACEBOOK 30 Member!   Pulled From a FACEBOOK 30 Member! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:30 pm

This was started on Facebook from a daily trivia question at CWaCf's work, just thought I'd share

Q. Castoreum, which comes out of a beaver's behind, is used to make which artificial fruit flavoring?

A. Raspberry. Found in: Artificially raspberry flavored products such as cheap ice cream, Jell-O, candy, fruit-flavored drinks, teas and yogurts.

Damn those people at work with their useless trivia. But I bet you'll think twice before you order something raspberry... lest you be accused of sucking beaver ass (which is how we refer to Oregon State fans anyway lol)

Amanda Bivins (Reaver's Wife)- yea tell me exactly how 1 finds this out I mean what they do say "hey, I wander what a beaver behind taste like lets suck on it and see" really how does that conversation start??

Travis Torrence (AKA. CWaCF) - Alcohol.... And rednecks. "Hey Bill!" "Yeah Joe Bob?". "I wander what that there beaver tastes like?" "The meats mostly gamey, but the ass of that sum bitch tastes like raspberries!!". ...or at least that is how I imagine the convo going lol

Travis Torrence (AKA. CWaCF) - ‎"Now Bill, how the hell do you know what the ass tastes like?!" "Well Joe Bob, I's out in my john boat d'other day doin sum fishin. Low and b'hold I re'lized I'd gone and hit a beaver. Me and Jolene don't waste no meat, so we gave her a try. Goes purt damn well with toast in the mornin!"

Amanda Bivins (Reaver's Wife) - Hey Bill what happened to that beaver ass the kids want some more toast!!!!

Hope it puts a smile on your face like it did mine Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Barney_killer187

Barney_killer187

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 16

PostSubject: Re: Pulled From a FACEBOOK 30 Member!   Pulled From a FACEBOOK 30 Member! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:32 pm

lol you guys are totally nuts
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pulled From a FACEBOOK 30 Member!   Pulled From a FACEBOOK 30 Member! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:36 pm

Wow. No words, just... wow.
Back to top Go down
mwhop78

mwhop78

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 57

PostSubject: Re: Pulled From a FACEBOOK 30 Member!   Pulled From a FACEBOOK 30 Member! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 3:11 pm

RE-TARDED!!!! But so funny. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pulled From a FACEBOOK 30 Member!   Pulled From a FACEBOOK 30 Member! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 3:38 pm

Facebook...only on facebook...or a COD lobby
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pulled From a FACEBOOK 30 Member!   Pulled From a FACEBOOK 30 Member! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 4:08 pm

Now I know y I think of beaver ass every time I have a glass of tea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pulled From a FACEBOOK 30 Member!   Pulled From a FACEBOOK 30 Member! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 4:11 pm

Reaver! don't talk bad about Oregon State Fans. I may have to slap you with the gauntlet. by all means make fun of the Oregon Ducks though. I fully support that endeavor. Yes, I know my beavers suck, but I was a fan when they were terrible, a fan when they were decent, and am still a fan now that they suck again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pulled From a FACEBOOK 30 Member!   Pulled From a FACEBOOK 30 Member! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 4:13 pm

BigDaddyN8 wrote:
Reaver! don't talk bad about Oregon State Fans. I may have to slap you with the gauntlet. by all means make fun of the Oregon Ducks though. I fully support that endeavor. Yes, I know my beavers suck, but I was a fan when they were terrible, a fan when they were decent, and am still a fan now that they suck again.

yet another bounty coming soon on my head...lol...and for the record I didn't CWaCF did......lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pulled From a FACEBOOK 30 Member!   Pulled From a FACEBOOK 30 Member! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 4:18 pm

Well, than I retract my obviously feigned outrage from you and redirect it towards CWaCF. Cheers.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: Pulled From a FACEBOOK 30 Member!   Pulled From a FACEBOOK 30 Member! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 4:58 pm

But Oregon cheerleaders are hawt... lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010

PostSubject: Re: Pulled From a FACEBOOK 30 Member!   Pulled From a FACEBOOK 30 Member! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 5:24 pm

All this talk of eating beaver and not one comment that threatens to move this topic to nsfw? Well that's just wrong...I personally know that when the beaver reminds me of raspberry jam there is ABSOLUTELY no way I'm eating it...
Back to top Go down
Barney_killer187

Barney_killer187

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 16

PostSubject: Re: Pulled From a FACEBOOK 30 Member!   Pulled From a FACEBOOK 30 Member! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 12:44 am

i can thnk of a couple beavers from nsfw i would eat if it had rasberry jam on it, as long as its just that and not something different LOL
Back to top Go down
pariah_81

pariah_81

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 21

PostSubject: Re: Pulled From a FACEBOOK 30 Member!   Pulled From a FACEBOOK 30 Member! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 4:55 am

i thought it was butterscotch. a beavers ass tasted like worthers originals i always thought
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pulled From a FACEBOOK 30 Member!   Pulled From a FACEBOOK 30 Member! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 8:14 am

N8, I'm sorry, but I couldn't help but make the obvious OSU joke! I'm sure this apology won't stop you from taking my head off in some good ol' fashioned 30 on 30 violence lol

Hoffy, I agree. I'm mildly offended, to say the least, that this topic stayed PG. How could you not go gutter with "beaver tastes like raspberries"?! It should just be a natural evolution of the conversation...

To all, the daily trivia portion of this actually was sent out on a corporate email, to everyone with a corporate addy. I found it extremely amusing since I, for one, loved raspberry tea (until reading this and subsequent research).

That research? The gland that secretes this liquid gold is found on a stretch of skin between the anus and genitals of the beaver. For those of us less versed in medical terminology, this region is commonly referred to on humans as the "T'AIN'T" (T'ain't the ass and t'ain't the genitals) or chin rest if you're eating raspberry flavored beaver. ENJOY YOUR FAVORITE CANDIES AND TEAS!! Wink LMAO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pulled From a FACEBOOK 30 Member!   Pulled From a FACEBOOK 30 Member! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 10:01 am

Of course... they're not actually collecting this from a beaver anus farm. From what it sounds like, it's not different than the ester-based flavors & scents that anyone in an organic chemistry lab makes in their second semester.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pulled From a FACEBOOK 30 Member!   Pulled From a FACEBOOK 30 Member! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pulled From a FACEBOOK 30 Member!
Page 1 of 1