Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
FYI...New Fields added to Profile Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
FYI...New Fields added to Profile Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
FYI...New Fields added to Profile Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
FYI...New Fields added to Profile Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
FYI...New Fields added to Profile Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
FYI...New Fields added to Profile Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
FYI...New Fields added to Profile Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
FYI...New Fields added to Profile Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
FYI...New Fields added to Profile Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
FYI...New Fields added to Profile Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
FYI...New Fields added to Profile Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
FYI...New Fields added to Profile Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
FYI...New Fields added to Profile Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
FYI...New Fields added to Profile Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
FYI...New Fields added to Profile Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

FYI...New Fields added to Profile

Go down 
+7
koruptaz09
walldoggy
ninjesmurf
Horst Schist
BlackDeath
DELTAxDOG
The1UrLookin4
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

FYI...New Fields added to Profile Empty
PostSubject: FYI...New Fields added to Profile   FYI...New Fields added to Profile Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:39 pm

FYI...

If you look under my Avatar you will see some new fields.

Clan tag:
AKA PSN:
# of Moabs:
AKA XBL: (which is not shown)

When you get the chance please take the time to fill this information out. I would like all of the Over30Clan members to display their Elite Roster Tags.

I would also like for all visitors to wear the tags for their Clans. 4GC, 55's and whatever other clans that may be apart of this site. I have updated some of you already.

I have included the AKA fields so that people make display their multiple accounts if they so choose. I use both of my accounts so I have both listed. I also have an XBOX Gamertag listed because I have already registered the name and should be getting an Xbox sometime soon.

Please update the info and have a great day!
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 65

PostSubject: Re: FYI...New Fields added to Profile   FYI...New Fields added to Profile Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:47 pm

What no Reach a rounds given yet? Man i wanted to know who all the whores were Rolling Eyes

Hope to see ya on the Xbox side soon Dave, we got one spot open on Roster 1 I can save for you if you want?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FYI...New Fields added to Profile   FYI...New Fields added to Profile Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:49 pm

The1UrLookin4 wrote:

# of Moabs:

showoff!!
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

PostSubject: Re: FYI...New Fields added to Profile   FYI...New Fields added to Profile Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:52 pm

It wont show my Clan Tag? Must have the same problem as Elite LOL
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

PostSubject: Re: FYI...New Fields added to Profile   FYI...New Fields added to Profile Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 3:12 pm

yeah it wont display it correctly for me either - im assuming it has to do with the < > symbols - so I'll go with the trusty 1BAR instead Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa

PostSubject: Re: FYI...New Fields added to Profile   FYI...New Fields added to Profile Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 3:12 pm

kjcolby1978 wrote:
The1UrLookin4 wrote:

# of Moabs:

showoff!!

Is there a way to make it "# of (fill in the blank) (number)"?

I'll most likely never get a MOAB and really don't give a shit if i do, but i might have something else that is impressive. Like:

Riot Shield KDR = 0.24 Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

PostSubject: Re: FYI...New Fields added to Profile   FYI...New Fields added to Profile Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 3:17 pm

Dead_Eric wrote:
kjcolby1978 wrote:
The1UrLookin4 wrote:

# of Moabs:

showoff!!

Is there a way to make it "# of (fill in the blank) (number)"?

I'll most likely never get a MOAB and really don't give a shit if i do, but i might have something else that is impressive. Like:

Riot Shield KDR = 0.24 Rolling Eyes

Yea like C4 kills=5348!
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

PostSubject: Re: FYI...New Fields added to Profile   FYI...New Fields added to Profile Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 3:18 pm

BlackDeath wrote:
yeah it wont display it correctly for me either - im assuming it has to do with the < > symbols - so I'll go with the trusty 1BAR instead Wink

Yea ill rock mine till we get our tag change figured out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FYI...New Fields added to Profile   FYI...New Fields added to Profile Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 3:23 pm

who else in x30x has moabs other than dave btw?

I technically have 1 so thats what I put there but it should have an asterisk next to it lol
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

PostSubject: Re: FYI...New Fields added to Profile   FYI...New Fields added to Profile Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 3:27 pm

Several Guys do KJ. Tema, Deadeye Uk, Jerry, Beeswarm

I added number of C4 Kills.

I can add whatever you guys want. It will only show the ones that you put a quantity in.

Last edited by The1UrLookin4 on Fri May 11, 2012 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

PostSubject: Re: FYI...New Fields added to Profile   FYI...New Fields added to Profile Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 3:30 pm

The1UrLookin4 wrote:
Several Guys do KJ. Team, Deadeye Uk, Jerry, Beeswarm

I added number of C4 Kills.

I can add whatever you guys want. It will only show the ones that you put a quantity in.

Sweet! Now me and Stream can keep track of each other
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FYI...New Fields added to Profile   FYI...New Fields added to Profile Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 3:37 pm

i know deadeye and rasta do, they both got one in a village game I was in with them lol...

didnt know bee had one, who is team?

I was referring to x30x members as opposed to EUK btw
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

PostSubject: Re: FYI...New Fields added to Profile   FYI...New Fields added to Profile Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 4:03 pm

Tema.

I have yet to be in a game with another 30 while they have got a Moab.
Back to top Go down
Horst Schist

Horst Schist

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 14

PostSubject: Re: FYI...New Fields added to Profile   FYI...New Fields added to Profile Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 4:22 pm

# of flags capped, please. And # of dominator cups too, please. Or maybe "Accolades:" where I could enter "1 billion Dominator Cups" or "5000 Never Got Outside My Port. Radar Radius Awards." We all know who would sport this one, don't we?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FYI...New Fields added to Profile   FYI...New Fields added to Profile Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 4:29 pm

Horst@@"""&&
Back to top Go down
ninjesmurf

ninjesmurf

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 39

PostSubject: Re: FYI...New Fields added to Profile   FYI...New Fields added to Profile Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 4:36 pm

Well I don't have any moabs so
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe9f8w5vIONjs38Vmbw0Nyw
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

PostSubject: Re: FYI...New Fields added to Profile   FYI...New Fields added to Profile Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 4:40 pm

while we're at it - lets add number of hrs camped for slam Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: FYI...New Fields added to Profile   FYI...New Fields added to Profile Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 5:40 pm

Can you add Forum MOABS? For those of us that will never get one in game.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010

PostSubject: Re: FYI...New Fields added to Profile   FYI...New Fields added to Profile Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 8:14 pm

How about "average minutes spent at the b flag" so Stream can put 0

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FYI...New Fields added to Profile   FYI...New Fields added to Profile Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 8:51 pm

Horst Schist wrote:
# of flags capped, please. And # of dominator cups too, please. Or maybe "Accolades:" where I could enter "1 billion Dominator Cups" or "5000 Never Got Outside My Port. Radar Radius Awards." We all know who would sport this one, don't we?

Yeah, flag cap to kill ratio in Dom for those of us that are slaves to the flags... tongue
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FYI...New Fields added to Profile   FYI...New Fields added to Profile Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 9:26 pm

How about adding "Days spent waiting in lobby for a match" I might have the most.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FYI...New Fields added to Profile   FYI...New Fields added to Profile Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 9:55 am

By Your Command
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FYI...New Fields added to Profile   FYI...New Fields added to Profile Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 10:56 am

walldoggy wrote:
Can you add Forum MOABS? For those of us that will never get one in game.

I'm just gonna count my forum MOAB in the # of moabs spot...since it doesn't specify which ones he's referring to...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FYI...New Fields added to Profile   FYI...New Fields added to Profile Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 11:03 am

how about adding complaints per minute and Kyle can have 73...I added shit, dunno what it all is, but i did what you asked for...AKA PSN? what the fuck is that? sounds like PCLOADLETTER to me...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FYI...New Fields added to Profile   FYI...New Fields added to Profile Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 11:05 am

What about beers consumed?

for Savvy people made to rage quit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FYI...New Fields added to Profile   FYI...New Fields added to Profile Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FYI...New Fields added to Profile
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next