Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Chuckleheads first gb game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Chuckleheads first gb game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Chuckleheads first gb game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Chuckleheads first gb game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Chuckleheads first gb game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Chuckleheads first gb game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Chuckleheads first gb game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Chuckleheads first gb game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Chuckleheads first gb game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Chuckleheads first gb game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Chuckleheads first gb game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Chuckleheads first gb game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Chuckleheads first gb game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Chuckleheads first gb game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Chuckleheads first gb game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Chuckleheads first gb game

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Chuckleheads first gb game - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chuckleheads first gb game   Chuckleheads first gb game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 5:11 pm

Its a whole nother ball game...let me tell ya,

Everyone camps--hard-- especially spawn camping in objective games

You can't camp in the spawn longer than 30 seconds. (I've lost a match, we won becuz of it)

First time my team played we had one or so things in our custom class that weren't right and they were all restricted and the other team wouldn't let us fix it, ( so make sure the whole team has the right classes setup...cuz its not fun playing with default classes.

It gets intense, everyone's serious..

drop shot, rapid fire controllers if you don't do it or got 'em i suggest you do (becuz they do)

After 4 or 5 deaths you say f*ck it, I'm going to run and gun ***DON'T

When people are corner or building camping can get stressfull if you need to get in there
and keep dieing...wait for the rest of your team and storm in together...

Learn call-outs on every map (with your team)

after match is over (win or lose)...watch the video and take pointers and give criticism about do's and don'ts that the team made

Good thing about the videos is you can see it from every aspect, not just yours

Be competitive,
don't get emotional--it makes you sloppy

That's all my pointers from mu experience, hopefully it helps.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chuckleheads first gb game   Chuckleheads first gb game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 6:27 pm

That bro really appreciate this your info and experience on gbs. That stuff suits me except i dont like camping im a run and gunner i guess im gonna have to move slower and pay more attention to my corners. Good info appreciate it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chuckleheads first gb game   Chuckleheads first gb game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 6:29 pm

As far as scuf controllers im hoping to order mine soon since tomorrow is my bday and i love to drop shot so see i should fit right in with no problem just gotta make sure all our classes are within the rules
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chuckleheads first gb game   Chuckleheads first gb game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 6:32 pm

As far as the time of game guys its 9:45Pm eastern daylight time so i believe they are an hour ahead of me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chuckleheads first gb game   Chuckleheads first gb game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 8:24 pm

Hey just a sidenote scoooby. I have been checking out other boards and it appears (but i cannot confirm) that the latest update on tuesday buffed sit rep pro to enable u to hear DS users at 100% instead of whatever it was before. Just FYI when setting up classes and perks. Best of luck and kick ass bro.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chuckleheads first gb game   Chuckleheads first gb game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 9:12 pm

Interesting did not know this thanx bro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chuckleheads first gb game   Chuckleheads first gb game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 9:13 pm

Hey eyeronik on gbs you can only have one gun attachment right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chuckleheads first gb game   Chuckleheads first gb game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 4:43 pm

double attachments are banned..

when your playing most teams are in a party chat..calling out stuff... i don't think sit rep pro will help that much...
and watch out if you play search and destroy...the dead can talk

If i was you i would go into a private match an disable all the weapons, proficiencies, perks, and everything everyone cannot use and save it...and get everyone in the battle in the lobby and make sure all there classes are legal...remember death streak is always hollow points

if something isn't right the class with be grayed out with a skull next to it

Banned Weapons
All Launchers
All Shotguns
Riot Shield

Banned Lethals
Bouncing Betty
Claymore
C4

Banned Tacticals
Scrambler
Trophy System
Tactical Insertion
Portable Radar

Banned Attachments
Heartbeat Sensor
Grenade Launcher
Shotgun
Akimbo
Rapid Fire

Banned Proficiencies
Attachments (Double Attachments are not Allowed)

Banned Perks
Blast Shield
Overkill
Recon

Note: All players Death Streak must be set to Hollow Points.

These are the GB variant rules.

______

Regular Rules are at the host's discretion

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chuckleheads first gb game   Chuckleheads first gb game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 5:47 pm

That's weird cause on our match challenge it says that secondary launchers are allowed but everything else u listed said no I think I posted on the first page the details of the match if u can check it out for me bro and let me know I wanna do.this right
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chuckleheads first gb game   Chuckleheads first gb game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 6:18 pm

Post today that sitrep has been banned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chuckleheads first gb game   Chuckleheads first gb game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 7:18 pm

Lol good thanx bro for the info
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chuckleheads first gb game   Chuckleheads first gb game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 10:35 pm

Im afraid to report that we lost both games badly. We were down a player all well better luck next time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chuckleheads first gb game   Chuckleheads first gb game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 4:10 pm

sorry, i didn't read the original post..those rules are default unless otherwise posted...in case you didn't know.

Sorry i couldn't make it..in the condition i was in Saturday night, i would of been no help to anyone...

After the first match...you get what I'm saying now...

Best thing to do is , scrimmage against good opponents, and find out what your team is best at and don't accept other challenges..,,Make up your own..

Don't feel bad, my old team lost 8 in a row -B4 we won our 1st match..

Did you guys watch the video of the match and observed the other teams strategy against you...?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chuckleheads first gb game   Chuckleheads first gb game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 4:25 pm

Nah bro we didnt watch em. Eyeronik did u see my post about having u as a sub for our next 4v4 this saturday if we get any takers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chuckleheads first gb game   Chuckleheads first gb game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 5:21 pm

Just read it... yeah i'm down...Just let me know when your gonna have practices...

I'll just pm you my cell phone number and you can call or text me...becuz i dont check up on stuff here all the time....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chuckleheads first gb game   Chuckleheads first gb game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 5:27 pm

Lol ok bro cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chuckleheads first gb game   Chuckleheads first gb game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 10:26 pm

Please anyone sub but me.Lol. What a ass whoopin. oh well at least I know what i'm up against.l
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chuckleheads first gb game   Chuckleheads first gb game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 10:30 pm

Dagger u dont want in? Its cool if u dont
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chuckleheads first gb game   Chuckleheads first gb game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 10:45 pm

If its on weekends I'm in. I can't make any practices during the week cause of work. however I do get the chance to do some latenite with waxenit so that will help. I just felt like a total noob. But I'm better now and whatever I can do to help I will. I was soo close to one hq capture, at least we wouldn't have had that goose egg.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chuckleheads first gb game   Chuckleheads first gb game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 11:28 pm

It was a first time for a few of us bro its all good. It was a learning experience
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chuckleheads first gb game   Chuckleheads first gb game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 6:54 pm

Sign me up I am on Gamebattles ....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chuckleheads first gb game   Chuckleheads first gb game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 7:07 pm

Ill get u bro when i get off of work did u sign up on gamebattles.com and list urself as a free agent and what name did u use
Back to top Go down
Criptic Wolf

Criptic Wolf

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 33

PostSubject: Re: Chuckleheads first gb game   Chuckleheads first gb game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 12:36 pm

If you guys ever pick this up again, or any other type of competitive play, I'd love to join!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecripticwolf
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chuckleheads first gb game   Chuckleheads first gb game - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chuckleheads first gb game
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2