Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
BF3: 12 Man Team Issues Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
BF3: 12 Man Team Issues Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
BF3: 12 Man Team Issues Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
BF3: 12 Man Team Issues Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
BF3: 12 Man Team Issues Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
BF3: 12 Man Team Issues Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
BF3: 12 Man Team Issues Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
BF3: 12 Man Team Issues Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
BF3: 12 Man Team Issues Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
BF3: 12 Man Team Issues Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
BF3: 12 Man Team Issues Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
BF3: 12 Man Team Issues Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
BF3: 12 Man Team Issues Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
BF3: 12 Man Team Issues Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
BF3: 12 Man Team Issues Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

BF3: 12 Man Team Issues

Go down 
AuthorMessage

BF3: 12 Man Team Issues Empty
PostSubject: BF3: 12 Man Team Issues   BF3: 12 Man Team Issues Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 1:22 am

We need to figure out how we are going to handle the larger groups we are running.

Moving all >30< to one side usually leads to a win, but then after the stomping the ramdumbs leave. Some dont like to be 'admin killed'

If I leave teams the way they are then we fight each other. No >30< wants to shoot >30< all night every night. I know I have had my fill this week of shooting Tuna in the head.

I propose we discuss a fair way to split up lobbies and have squads move to a different server.

Maybe first 6 stay and if you are 7th man then you find a new home and we send all newcomers there.

Any suggestions?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: 12 Man Team Issues   BF3: 12 Man Team Issues Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 1:58 am

I would rather play with a bunch of 30's on another server than to be shooting at each other all night. A match here and there is cool and sometimes fun as hell but when it get to be going all night it gets old quick
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: 12 Man Team Issues   BF3: 12 Man Team Issues Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 2:13 am

I removed my clan tag, kind o f like we did in mw3 to keep people from leaving. if there are no tags they have no idea who is who. we know though. it's a thought. I like playing all on one side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: 12 Man Team Issues   BF3: 12 Man Team Issues Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 7:25 am

That's not a bad idea Obticeo. That might work. I'm sure other clans that have a server have the same problem. They might fix it just like that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: 12 Man Team Issues   BF3: 12 Man Team Issues Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 8:15 am

Agreed, I am tired of killing 30's every night. I like the tag removal idea. Let's try that first. If that doesn't work and people are still leaving, then we can split up. I just hate the idea of having a server that is for 30's and we have to leave because we have too many of us. I would rather do that though than have to kill fellow 30's. I felt terrible that Nixon left and played elsewhere last night. Especially since it was after I knifed him on Karkand (sorry). I didn't know it was him until I got him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: 12 Man Team Issues   BF3: 12 Man Team Issues Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 8:44 am

I wont stay in lobbies like last night anymore. I apologize to the guys i was playing with but fighting against a whole team of 30's and already being down 3 players to start a match isnt enjoyable so i bailed. Thank you very much server balance for showing your stupidity once again. I had a feeling something like this was going to happen with the influx of more players. Having more people playing BF3 is awesome dont get me wrong but now its always going to be a case of us playing against each other. Some nights will be worse than others due to the amount of people online. I mean seriously if i wanted to play against only 30's everynight id go back to MW3 and join all the silly tournaments i see on here. I played a match solo after i left our server and dealing with the idiot randumbs for teamates isnt much fun either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: 12 Man Team Issues   BF3: 12 Man Team Issues Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 9:03 am

Tags dropped...hopefully we can still keep track of who's one of us. Even without the tags if we're dropping choppers like flies with 4 soldiers in 'em as we were yesterday they are still going to bail.

but, its so hard to resist.

Target Designated 10
Designated Target Hit 100
Passenger Assist 40
Passenger Assist 40
Passenger Assist 40
Passenger Assist 40

I am willing, but if we start leaving our server to play together elsewhere we should probably squad up in the main menu.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: 12 Man Team Issues   BF3: 12 Man Team Issues Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 10:20 am

Agreed. I will drop my clan tag. There are a few new names playing with the clan and they may get left behind during a server balance as I don't recognize them without their tags. Send a PSN message if you can't switch teams and you are a 30 and stuck on the other team. You may have to wait until the start of the next match to get moved over. I find that if team balancing is done at the start of the game the people switched around are much more likely to stay then if it was in the middle of the map.

Invading another server may be necessary, but I don't like it. Linking up in the main menu will be necessary. I want to try and all stay on the same server if possible. Daze paid money for a server, and I get a great pleasure in killing pixilated people as a full team. Last night was pretty cool when we had 11 30s and the one 4GC cat playing on one side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: 12 Man Team Issues   BF3: 12 Man Team Issues Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 10:34 am

Darkker We still have a server to play on. That will never change regardless of what we decide to do. I agree with N8, we paid for it so we are going to use it no matter what this looks like moving forward.

We can try the tag removal and see how that works. It can’t hurt.

Moving and rearranging teams is a problem. When I am on the screen making changes I saw people get moved over and then leave the lobby. I worry that when we re-arrange people too much and beat them down to the ground that we are not doing ourselves any favors. We want players to be on the server. If we make it a crappy place to play then no one will come back. If you were moved to the other team and then got locked down in 2 minutes and beat 250 -0 (which happened) you would leave too.

We have rules for the server in place to help build the reputation for a fair and fun place to play. The idea was to make it a popular place to play so we always have guys to play against. I don’t think we are accomplishing that goal.

Lets try turning off server balancing for a few days. That way when we get on a team we stay there. I spend 3-4 mintues moving people, jump in, stomp guys into the ground and then they match starts and the team is split up again. Then randumbs leave.

Nixon, I think you may have one of the highest skill scores in the group so you will be balanced over and then not given enough teammates. I think the algorithm for balancing thinks you are worth 2-3 guys… You, Cr0ssfire, and Anderson in a squad? Count on 3 on 6.

Darkker- Instead of setting up a clan battle just have them invade the sever. It is less hassle that way IMHO. If they want us to invade their server then that is fine too. The thought of backing out and reforming and getting into a match and re-setting the server sounds like a lot. I think impromptu clan battles are a great solution to the issue we are having. Playing with other clans will pit us against other guys who want to be on the same team so they don’t get pissed when we re-arrange them.

TL;DR underlined
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: 12 Man Team Issues   BF3: 12 Man Team Issues Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 11:00 am

Posted on this thread on battlelog.

This group is looking for matches.

I am going to troll up the forums to see if there are others like these guys who want the same thing we do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: 12 Man Team Issues   BF3: 12 Man Team Issues Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 11:30 am

I thought shiznet23 was gonna come by with some of his clan mates sometime.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: 12 Man Team Issues   BF3: 12 Man Team Issues Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 11:37 am

Winicott1001 wrote:
Darkker We still have a server to play on. That will never change regardless of what we decide to do. I agree with N8, we paid for it so we are going to use it no matter what this looks like moving forward.

Darkker- Instead of setting up a clan battle just have them invade the sever. It is less hassle that way IMHO. If they want us to invade their server then that is fine too. The thought of backing out and reforming and getting into a match and re-setting the server sounds like a lot. I think impromptu clan battles are a great solution to the issue we are having. Playing with other clans will pit us against other guys who want to be on the same team so they don’t get pissed when we re-arrange them.

TL;DR underlined

Well, the guy last night wanted to do an 8v8 or more on our server, so that would have worked, but I got a lot of tentative responses or just no answer, so I just told him no. No big deal.

I know we still have and always will have a server. It just bums me out to think that we can't all play on it at once sometimes. I wish there was a better way, but even thinking back to BF1942 and BF2 this issue was always there. And there were 32 player servers on PC and it was STILL impossible to get everyone on the same team without losing randumbs from the other side. Whatever happens on any given night, playing this game with you guys has made it a lot of fun for me to sit down and relax at night. Our server or someone else's doesn't matter to me.

<3 \m/ What a Face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: 12 Man Team Issues   BF3: 12 Man Team Issues Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 11:49 am

Ya I wished that invitation came earlier I would have been in on that, but I said no when you asked as I had to be up at 4AM for work today Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: 12 Man Team Issues   BF3: 12 Man Team Issues Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 12:05 pm

DarkkerDaze wrote:

Well, the guy last night wanted to do an 8v8 or more on our server, so that would have worked, but I got a lot of tentative responses or just no answer, so I just told him no. No big deal.
<3 \m/ What a Face

Well crap. This would have been good. We could have kicked people and then given them some randumbs to round it out to 12. My bad, I gave a negative response on the battle.

Sounds like we need to be ready to drop current matches to make these things happen. If people can come to some consensus on this thread then I think you can arrange what ever you want. I for one give you permission to stop any match I am in to take advantage of a requested server invasion. bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: 12 Man Team Issues   BF3: 12 Man Team Issues Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 12:35 pm

smallz wrote:

Those guys are there all the time, but may not be running their tags. I looked at battlelog to check on the names of the OGz and Sub1's.

On some other thread, Shiznet stated that they don't mind being switched around for team balancing, so we should all keep that in mind as a remedy to future problems going forward.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: 12 Man Team Issues   BF3: 12 Man Team Issues Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 12:38 pm

Posted this on BF3 Forums

Hoping to drum up some attention to our server. Also hoping to get to know some other servers as well we can play on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: 12 Man Team Issues   BF3: 12 Man Team Issues Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 12:59 pm

The avg for that clan is 737 spm. I'm sure it will work out fine. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: 12 Man Team Issues   BF3: 12 Man Team Issues Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 1:28 pm

Winicott1001 wrote:
Posted this on BF3 Forums

Hoping to drum up some attention to our server. Also hoping to get to know some other servers as well we can play on.

Fuckin' Right bro! it would be nice to have a steady flow of scrims to look forward to. At least we will all be on the same team!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: 12 Man Team Issues   BF3: 12 Man Team Issues Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 1:57 pm

Kagan wrote:
smallz wrote:

Those guys are there all the time, but may not be running their tags. I looked at battlelog to check on the names of the OGz and Sub1's.

On some other thread, Shiznet stated that they don't mind being switched around for team balancing, so we should all keep that in mind as a remedy to future problems going forward.

Yep, we'll be there from time to time. And feel free to move us around as Kagan stated above. If you want to set up a specific date and time, we can probably field 10-12. Last night I wasnt on because I was playing on Xbox, but the rest of my guys were on. Not sure what server they were in but they have your server in the favorites.

We do have our own server too, so if you guys find you dont want to face each other (like you mentioned in another post) feel free to head over there. It starts with 2 players and fills up pretty quick. It's very much set up like yours but with a few TDM"s thrown in for a quick change of pace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: 12 Man Team Issues   BF3: 12 Man Team Issues Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 2:57 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Server name?

Thank Shiznet.

Kagan wrote:
The avg for that clan is 737 spm. I'm sure it will work out fine. lol!

Yep. My stats are not good enough to get into that clan, but it is a start. They also have a Jr division to that clan for the normal humans... I was hoping that they show up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: 12 Man Team Issues   BF3: 12 Man Team Issues Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 8:22 pm

The. And of our server is Sub1/OGz. Just type it in the search and it's the only one that pops up. I don't mind getting moved over either. We had a few of our guys in your server the other night. I am going to suggest to our guys to get rid of our clan tags too. Maybe it will help keep our server populated after the ransoms get a beat down. LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: 12 Man Team Issues   BF3: 12 Man Team Issues Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 9:03 am

Looks like we all dropped our tags but it didnt matter last night as the x30x server was DEAD. After a little 3 vs 3 gaming we invaded Obticeo's match and we got in some HC killing. First time ive run HC in BF3. I had some fun but not something id be running often. Assault works perfect as if you teamkill someone just give them a revive Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: 12 Man Team Issues   BF3: 12 Man Team Issues Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 1:34 pm

We were on that server one match prior to the admin making it hc. I didnt even realize it was hardcore until I killed a team mate. He changed it to get into his own server, then back the next match. there were some rough matches last night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: 12 Man Team Issues   BF3: 12 Man Team Issues Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 3:21 pm

I don't know, I felt pretty good about my game last night, which has been rare lately. Hence the 11:45 sign offs. I really did like the HC, and I think Smallz said that the one thing he didn't like was that he couldn't tell how much ammo he had left. If we run HC again, I will be support and you won't have to worry about it if you stick by me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BF3: 12 Man Team Issues   BF3: 12 Man Team Issues Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BF3: 12 Man Team Issues
Page 1 of 1