Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
rage mics, msgs, etc (warning strong language and lulz) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
rage mics, msgs, etc (warning strong language and lulz) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
rage mics, msgs, etc (warning strong language and lulz) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
rage mics, msgs, etc (warning strong language and lulz) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
rage mics, msgs, etc (warning strong language and lulz) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
rage mics, msgs, etc (warning strong language and lulz) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
rage mics, msgs, etc (warning strong language and lulz) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
rage mics, msgs, etc (warning strong language and lulz) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
rage mics, msgs, etc (warning strong language and lulz) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
rage mics, msgs, etc (warning strong language and lulz) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
rage mics, msgs, etc (warning strong language and lulz) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
rage mics, msgs, etc (warning strong language and lulz) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
rage mics, msgs, etc (warning strong language and lulz) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
rage mics, msgs, etc (warning strong language and lulz) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
rage mics, msgs, etc (warning strong language and lulz) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

rage mics, msgs, etc (warning strong language and lulz)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

rage mics, msgs, etc (warning strong language and lulz) Empty
PostSubject: rage mics, msgs, etc (warning strong language and lulz)   rage mics, msgs, etc (warning strong language and lulz) Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 9:02 am

post some of the hate you've received after a stellar game - slam im sure you have gigs of this stuff lol

delta, taz, jk, myself, and captnunderpants were tearing it up last night - our best dom game being 200-11 this particular game i was in the 9:0+ kd range two or three of us were using port radars, and i was using recon pro on top of it all with some mk14 luv

i stole 3 different weapons to finish the game 29-3 two of those were right at the end of the game in the back revenge spawn style

This game

rage mics, msgs, etc (warning strong language and lulz) Villag10

netted me this comment shortly after

rage mics, msgs, etc (warning strong language and lulz) Ragetx10

I thought of several witty comments to reply with like

"learn to port radar, recon, or assassin"
"u mad bro?"
"u trash"

Then I came up with the theory...standing in one area then going prone isn't camping Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa

PostSubject: Re: rage mics, msgs, etc (warning strong language and lulz)   rage mics, msgs, etc (warning strong language and lulz) Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 9:21 am

LOL...I stuck around for some games on Sunday but had to bail abruptly. It seems the problems that encouraged me to quit months ago are even worse, so I'm doing some QoS and Priority experimentation on the fly.

Sorry for leaving anyone in the lurch, or ignoring requests. I figure it's best to try and figure out a workable settings solution on the fly instead of during Clan games.

mainly what i'm encountering isn't so much shooting blanks, it's being discovered first and executed before I can even get a shot off. Many times I'll check my lobby and see guys sporting .50 or .60 KDRs and W/Ls and see them going 45-5 or something like that. In one game I told a guy who did that that if he got put on my team, that wouldn't happen again. That very thing happened, and he was somewhere around 5-20 before he quit.

This is happening 8 times out of 10. Rarely do I finish with a net positive KDR. W/Ls stay at around 50%. As someone who started out with a near 1.8 KDR and is now dropping, I find this suspicious, to say the least. Usually you level off, but you don't plummet stratospherically into a terrible player.

There is something HUGELY unbalanced in this game and I'm going to keep trying to figure it out in solo gameplay before I burden anyone with my presence LOL. I've got to find the sweetspot in the QoS settings to avoid getting hobbled by the host selection.
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

PostSubject: Re: rage mics, msgs, etc (warning strong language and lulz)   rage mics, msgs, etc (warning strong language and lulz) Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 9:39 am

Sorry BD, I agree with PeachTea412. You're suppose to play Domination by holding any of the three flags for longer than the other team to gain more points. The first to 200 wi...... Oh, wait....

I had an ass kicking game in FFA and got a message: "9th prestige using Assassin and Blind Eye? Come on bro.

How dare I use perks that are in the game!?!?

Kids will grasp at anything
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch

PostSubject: Re: rage mics, msgs, etc (warning strong language and lulz)   rage mics, msgs, etc (warning strong language and lulz) Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 10:31 am

Ayup...I hear the same thing all the time when I play domination, "pussy is just camping the B flag"...well it is domination and you are suppose to control the flags
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: rage mics, msgs, etc (warning strong language and lulz)   rage mics, msgs, etc (warning strong language and lulz) Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 11:02 am

I've only been sent one message...though i've been on the receiving end of many an awesome rage mic...I kept picking the same guy off coming up around the top corner towards C on mission...he left the game and sent me a message:

him: "Camping fag"
me: "Rage quiting pussy"

I win!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: rage mics, msgs, etc (warning strong language and lulz)   rage mics, msgs, etc (warning strong language and lulz) Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 11:21 am

I've actually been getting a lot of, "want to join my clan?"

I haven't thought of anything funny to replay yet so i just go with my standard "NO"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: rage mics, msgs, etc (warning strong language and lulz)   rage mics, msgs, etc (warning strong language and lulz) Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 12:30 pm

Jerry, can I subscribe to your newsletter?

At least mrs FBD is happy that I'm not online at night. I intend to check out the new spec ops missions tonight if I get a minute.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: rage mics, msgs, etc (warning strong language and lulz)   rage mics, msgs, etc (warning strong language and lulz) Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 12:59 pm

hoffyguns wrote:
I've only been sent one message...though i've been on the receiving end of many an awesome rage mic...I kept picking the same guy off coming up around the top corner towards C on mission...he left the game and sent me a message:

him: "Camping fag"
me: "Rage quiting pussy"

I win!

Got that in Village waiting for guys to come through the refrigerator doorway to get to C.

We're holding C. We want to continue holding C. We shoot you at C.

You're a retard, honeychile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: rage mics, msgs, etc (warning strong language and lulz)   rage mics, msgs, etc (warning strong language and lulz) Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 12:13 am

The only message I ever got was, "No need to go prone." After I had just drop shot someone to win a team death match. LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: rage mics, msgs, etc (warning strong language and lulz)   rage mics, msgs, etc (warning strong language and lulz) Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 12:35 am

My only hate i've gotten is pretty kame. After a free for match i recived the message:

"dual fmg faggot"
To which i replied

"i was the guy runing the stinger that shot down your chopper"

He replied
"sorry bro"
Back to top Go down
Shooting-@-U

Shooting-@-U

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 3

PostSubject: Re: rage mics, msgs, etc (warning strong language and lulz)   rage mics, msgs, etc (warning strong language and lulz) Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 4:28 am

I got one that says. "check the attachment"

Attachment dl
It said you have receive a trophy for been the greatest or biggest bitch in PS3
It was the same window that pop out when you get a trophy
I save it & will use in the future.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: rage mics, msgs, etc (warning strong language and lulz)   rage mics, msgs, etc (warning strong language and lulz) Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 9:41 am

Shooting-@-U wrote:
I got one that says. "check the attachment"

Attachment dl
It said you have receive a trophy for been the greatest or biggest bitch in PS3
It was the same window that pop out when you get a trophy
I save it & will use in the future.

I didn't know you could do that...thanks for the idea. cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: rage mics, msgs, etc (warning strong language and lulz)   rage mics, msgs, etc (warning strong language and lulz) Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 12:23 pm

Sith_Miester wrote:
My only hate i've gotten is pretty kame. After a free for match i recived the message:

"dual fmg faggot"
To which i replied

"i was the guy runing the stinger that shot down your chopper"

He replied
"sorry bro"

^ This is hilarious...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: rage mics, msgs, etc (warning strong language and lulz)   rage mics, msgs, etc (warning strong language and lulz) Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 8:45 am

Playing a FFA match on Hardhat. The message I received
"Knifing fag"
My reply
"I must of been really lucky those first 5 times, the 6th one was your fault."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: rage mics, msgs, etc (warning strong language and lulz)   rage mics, msgs, etc (warning strong language and lulz) Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 1:06 pm

During a FFA match yesterday...

"Nice drop shot, asshole..."

"Why thank you, yes, it was rather effective in taking your nuts off."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: rage mics, msgs, etc (warning strong language and lulz)   rage mics, msgs, etc (warning strong language and lulz) Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 9:35 pm

Today, Me, BT, and Shroom 3-manned a full dom team. We started out getting spanked BAD (within the first minute there was an overwatch and we were dying pretty much instantly), and I had just suggested the idea of pulling the plug. Shroom says "I almost have B" so we stayed.

No host migration, no warning of any kind, all 3 of us go THE FUCK OFF! We triple cap them and hold it for 90ish points and win by like 12. At no point did we have more than 5 people on our team (us and the 2 randoms).

After the match, in the lobby someone from the other team, in the most befuddled tone I've ever heard says "How in the FUCK did we just lose that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: rage mics, msgs, etc (warning strong language and lulz)   rage mics, msgs, etc (warning strong language and lulz) Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 10:44 pm

Very nice hammer! I love hearing that in the post game...usually it's from a team of kill whores when they look at our K/D...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: rage mics, msgs, etc (warning strong language and lulz)   rage mics, msgs, etc (warning strong language and lulz) Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 1:55 am

I think the funniest part of this conversation, is that over the time I have played I've heard all of the following:
Sniping fag
Smg noob
Claymores are for noobs
Camper
Cant beat me with a real gun... Whats a real gun??!!
It seems like no matter how you dominate... It is apparently wrong.
The best part is when I get called a camper. I run around more than anyone I know. I get anxiety if I try to camp. Fact is Im just a better damn shot than most of these losers. And anytime they lose they still call me a camper. If I spun around in the center of the map the entire game.... Id be a camper if my score wound up good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: rage mics, msgs, etc (warning strong language and lulz)   rage mics, msgs, etc (warning strong language and lulz) Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 12:57 pm

So we're in a game on Mission last night with 5 guys and a random...random goes and jumps on A while we have both B and C...Skelli tells him not to take A but he does it anyway...after the cap when we lose C and B skelli tells the dude..."Damn it randumb I would shoot you myself right now if I could."
Back to top Go down
Naven

Naven

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 30

PostSubject: Re: rage mics, msgs, etc (warning strong language and lulz)   rage mics, msgs, etc (warning strong language and lulz) Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 6:40 pm

After I went 39-4 in TDM...

Him: "Over 30 clan?? What a fuckin' loser!"
Me: "It was created because we didn't want to play with prepubescent bitches like you. (It means before puberty, you will find out soon.) "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: rage mics, msgs, etc (warning strong language and lulz)   rage mics, msgs, etc (warning strong language and lulz) Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:03 pm

Last night a full party of us got called a bunch of camping bitches after a 104 point win in dom.

I said something to the effect of "do you know how fucking stupid you sound talking shit about camping to the WINNING TEAM?"

Also, I got a message from a fan that said "dropshotting faggot". Never been more proud, and the dude even spelled faggot correctly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: rage mics, msgs, etc (warning strong language and lulz)   rage mics, msgs, etc (warning strong language and lulz) Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 1:03 pm

I've received a few messages, but the best one so far is "Stop camping pussy." I think this was after a game where I was running around with my asshat class, appropriately titled Dickhead, in the C flag bunker at Dome. I love to fuck with guys inside that bunker, when we're in control. So yes I was camping, but only on a flag we controlled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rage mics, msgs, etc (warning strong language and lulz)   rage mics, msgs, etc (warning strong language and lulz) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

rage mics, msgs, etc (warning strong language and lulz)
Page 1 of 1