Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Zombies!  How to annoy the shit out of Delta! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Zombies!  How to annoy the shit out of Delta! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Zombies!  How to annoy the shit out of Delta! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Zombies!  How to annoy the shit out of Delta! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Zombies!  How to annoy the shit out of Delta! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Zombies!  How to annoy the shit out of Delta! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Zombies!  How to annoy the shit out of Delta! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Zombies!  How to annoy the shit out of Delta! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Zombies!  How to annoy the shit out of Delta! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Zombies!  How to annoy the shit out of Delta! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Zombies!  How to annoy the shit out of Delta! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Zombies!  How to annoy the shit out of Delta! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Zombies!  How to annoy the shit out of Delta! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Zombies!  How to annoy the shit out of Delta! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Zombies!  How to annoy the shit out of Delta! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Zombies! How to annoy the shit out of Delta!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

Zombies!  How to annoy the shit out of Delta! Empty
PostSubject: Zombies! How to annoy the shit out of Delta!   Zombies!  How to annoy the shit out of Delta! Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 1:35 pm

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! How to annoy the shit out of Delta!   Zombies!  How to annoy the shit out of Delta! Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 2:43 pm

I laughed my ass off at all four of you silly fuckers. Loved the fucking commentater.Delta sounded like he had a buzz.LOL
Back to top Go down
Winners

Winners

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 80

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! How to annoy the shit out of Delta!   Zombies!  How to annoy the shit out of Delta! Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 3:22 pm

Slam goes down more than a 2 dollar hooker lol.
Back to top Go down
http://over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/WinnersGT

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! How to annoy the shit out of Delta!   Zombies!  How to annoy the shit out of Delta! Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 4:19 pm

HAHAHAHA! That's some funny stuff...I haven't played zombies in a long time...but the last time I played it I didn't have nearly that much fun... Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! How to annoy the shit out of Delta!   Zombies!  How to annoy the shit out of Delta! Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 4:56 pm

That was some funny stuff....can't wait to see the sequel
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! How to annoy the shit out of Delta!   Zombies!  How to annoy the shit out of Delta! Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 5:18 pm

Waxenit wrote:

V card
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! How to annoy the shit out of Delta!   Zombies!  How to annoy the shit out of Delta! Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 10:05 pm

Waxenit wrote:

Sequel is up!

Part 2 - How to annoy the shit out of Delta!
Back to top Go down
raringhokie

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 3

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! How to annoy the shit out of Delta!   Zombies!  How to annoy the shit out of Delta! Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 10:46 pm

Leeeeerrroooooy Jaaaaaaaeeeeaaannnkins!
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 65

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! How to annoy the shit out of Delta!   Zombies!  How to annoy the shit out of Delta! Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 12:39 pm

Wax i dare you to try and play with those fuckers, i thought with 4 guys we could make it far. But as you could see Slam and Hokie where down in round three lol I think me you and McMalice should give it a go sometime?

Last edited by DELTAxDOG on Tue May 22, 2012 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! How to annoy the shit out of Delta!   Zombies!  How to annoy the shit out of Delta! Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 12:41 pm

FiremanLFD525 wrote:
I laughed my ass off at all four of you silly fuckers. Loved the fucking commentater.Delta sounded like he had a buzz.LOL

Yea we all had more than a buzz drunken Slam Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! How to annoy the shit out of Delta!   Zombies!  How to annoy the shit out of Delta! Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 12:57 pm

That was great, you guys are pretty rowdy...that sounds like our 30 vs 30 matches
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! How to annoy the shit out of Delta!   Zombies!  How to annoy the shit out of Delta! Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 1:21 pm

FN McMalice wrote:
Waxenit wrote:

V card

Are we still keeping track in are MOAB slot?
Back to top Go down
TydenWolf

TydenWolf

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 18

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! How to annoy the shit out of Delta!   Zombies!  How to annoy the shit out of Delta! Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 2:00 pm

Wow Just wow you sir are retarded but funny as hell!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TydenWolf?feature=guide

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! How to annoy the shit out of Delta!   Zombies!  How to annoy the shit out of Delta! Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 7:45 pm

You can plainly hear me say that I turned on the power AND linked the nazi thingy. I think Delta owes me some type of monetary compensation for the unwarranted verbal attacks.
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! How to annoy the shit out of Delta!   Zombies!  How to annoy the shit out of Delta! Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 7:57 pm

FN McMalice wrote:
You can plainly hear me say that I turned on the power AND linked the nazi thingy. I think Delta owes me some type of monetary compensation for the unwarranted verbal attacks.

That was the one time i was talking to you, all other fuck yous were mostly for Slam lol mabey one or two for hokie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! How to annoy the shit out of Delta!   Zombies!  How to annoy the shit out of Delta! Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 7:59 pm

DELTAxDOG wrote:
FN McMalice wrote:

That was the one time i was talking to you, all other fuck yous were mostly for Slam lol mabey one or two for hokie.

Yeah it was all in good fun. This is funny as shit to watch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! How to annoy the shit out of Delta!   Zombies!  How to annoy the shit out of Delta! Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:51 pm

Well worth the price of admission. The definition of 3 monkeys trying to f*&% a football and one trying to explain to them how to do it. Now that I have seen the pilot I am looking forward to its weekly syndication.
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! How to annoy the shit out of Delta!   Zombies!  How to annoy the shit out of Delta! Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 10:13 pm

Glad everyone liked it! I had it all loaded up for editing and then thought, no one is going to want to watch 4 drunk guys try to play Zombies. So I ditched it, uploaded something else, then decided, ah what the hell.

For the record, I was just trying to help Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! How to annoy the shit out of Delta!   Zombies!  How to annoy the shit out of Delta! Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 11:15 pm

I dont care who u are, trolling clanmates while playing zombies is funny.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! How to annoy the shit out of Delta!   Zombies!  How to annoy the shit out of Delta! Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 11:29 pm

Sith_Miester wrote:
I dont care who u are, trolling clanmates while playing zombies is funny.

So very true. Except it doesn't just apply to zombies. And Slam I know Suspect that u were just trying to help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! How to annoy the shit out of Delta!   Zombies!  How to annoy the shit out of Delta! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zombies! How to annoy the shit out of Delta!
Page 1 of 1