Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
alright scrubs...need some mw3 answers, pretty please Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
alright scrubs...need some mw3 answers, pretty please Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
alright scrubs...need some mw3 answers, pretty please Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
alright scrubs...need some mw3 answers, pretty please Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
alright scrubs...need some mw3 answers, pretty please Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
alright scrubs...need some mw3 answers, pretty please Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
alright scrubs...need some mw3 answers, pretty please Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
alright scrubs...need some mw3 answers, pretty please Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
alright scrubs...need some mw3 answers, pretty please Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
alright scrubs...need some mw3 answers, pretty please Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
alright scrubs...need some mw3 answers, pretty please Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
alright scrubs...need some mw3 answers, pretty please Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
alright scrubs...need some mw3 answers, pretty please Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
alright scrubs...need some mw3 answers, pretty please Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
alright scrubs...need some mw3 answers, pretty please Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

alright scrubs...need some mw3 answers, pretty please

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

alright scrubs...need some mw3 answers, pretty please Empty
PostSubject: alright scrubs...need some mw3 answers, pretty please   alright scrubs...need some mw3 answers, pretty please Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 8:35 pm

so lets say for a split second that i pick back up mw3 because i miss all your sexy voices....what dlc is out right now for non-elite users (ps3 of course), how much was it and will i be shunned like a red headed step child if i didnt have it? Will i be asked to leave the group or go buy the dlc?love, carl ps..shitty formatting and lazy lack of capitals as im on my phone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: alright scrubs...need some mw3 answers, pretty please   alright scrubs...need some mw3 answers, pretty please Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 8:43 pm

For non elite there is just drop one. With elite theredrop one and two new maps. U really dont need to get the maps at all. The way they set it up with new maps in there own section we rarely play in that section.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: alright scrubs...need some mw3 answers, pretty please   alright scrubs...need some mw3 answers, pretty please Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 8:44 pm

One drop currently, no you will be welcome but I think I deleted you from my friends list. Maybe wait for the next drop. It's better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: alright scrubs...need some mw3 answers, pretty please   alright scrubs...need some mw3 answers, pretty please Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 10:20 pm

I have not been booted from any groups yet and I don't have the dlc...but I usually play with groups of degenerates that don't mind my cheapskate ways...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: alright scrubs...need some mw3 answers, pretty please   alright scrubs...need some mw3 answers, pretty please Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 12:27 am

don't need the dlc but i don't even suggest you buy the game again. it sucks most of the time.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: alright scrubs...need some mw3 answers, pretty please   alright scrubs...need some mw3 answers, pretty please Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 1:41 am

Since Hoffy and Bee don't have Elite Premium and have vowed not to get the maps, we rarely play them. Honestly, I think most people could care less about playing them, so don't worry about getting it. Just get the game and back on the MW3 horse!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010

PostSubject: Re: alright scrubs...need some mw3 answers, pretty please   alright scrubs...need some mw3 answers, pretty please Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 6:13 am

Get Some Carl...miss ya SugarTits...

As for the DLC...Fuck'em, except for Black Box and the coming Oasis, which looks promising as well as the mini-maps
Back to top Go down
mwhop78

mwhop78

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 57

PostSubject: Re: alright scrubs...need some mw3 answers, pretty please   alright scrubs...need some mw3 answers, pretty please Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 8:21 am

I like almost all the dlc but I would never pass up playing with a clannie for a map. Group sex is always more fun!!! Shit, wrong forum, I meant to say group domination is more fun!!! Oh shit, still wrong forum, I meant to say tearing up asses in a group, ahhhh fuck never mind u know what I mean. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: alright scrubs...need some mw3 answers, pretty please   alright scrubs...need some mw3 answers, pretty please Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 10:11 am

I think this "9 drops over 9 months" thing was a total fiasco... too many possible iterations of maps and those who have them to even begin to add them into the default map group. Again, they had a model in BO and MW2 that seemed to work just fine and they effed it up.

Hopefully Treyarch/Activision learned from it but I doubt that seriously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: alright scrubs...need some mw3 answers, pretty please   alright scrubs...need some mw3 answers, pretty please Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 12:09 pm

Like Waldog I play mostly late at night so we do not play the new maps.

When I get to play during the day I get a chance to play the new maps.

I pretty much like them all because when you are a Try-Hard you have to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: alright scrubs...need some mw3 answers, pretty please   alright scrubs...need some mw3 answers, pretty please Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 12:12 pm

CanisMajor60 wrote:
Try-Hard

Did someone call my name? Hello?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: alright scrubs...need some mw3 answers, pretty please   alright scrubs...need some mw3 answers, pretty please Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 12:22 pm

And that's my problem with the MW3 DLC. I just want a bunch of multiplayer maps. I don't need or want to pay $10-$15 to get 1 multiplayer map, 2 gimmicky 1 on 1 maps and some spec-ops maps I'll never play.

Marketing genius though as a lot of people bought Elite. Sure in the end you will get like maybe 6 mulitplayer maps, but you also end up with a bunch of maps for other game modes that a lot of us don't even both playing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: alright scrubs...need some mw3 answers, pretty please   alright scrubs...need some mw3 answers, pretty please Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 12:38 pm

What are you trying to say Canis?LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: alright scrubs...need some mw3 answers, pretty please   alright scrubs...need some mw3 answers, pretty please Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 2:01 pm

jsavvy wrote:
CanisMajor60 wrote:
Try-Hard

that clearly says Try-Hard not A$$hole
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: alright scrubs...need some mw3 answers, pretty please   alright scrubs...need some mw3 answers, pretty please Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 2:23 pm

Dead_Eric wrote:
jsavvy wrote:
CanisMajor60 wrote:
Try-Hard

HAHAHA! So it would have to be try-hard asshole?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: alright scrubs...need some mw3 answers, pretty please   alright scrubs...need some mw3 answers, pretty please Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 3:22 pm

the first DLC pack you could purchase as non-elite premium or whatever you wanna call it is worth it for the $15... black box, liberation, overwatch, piazza I think are the 4 maps you get
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: alright scrubs...need some mw3 answers, pretty please   alright scrubs...need some mw3 answers, pretty please Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 3:35 pm

Damn Carl you must be a gluten for punishment wanting to play that game again. Its a damn shame i cant give away my premium elite subscription as i have no use for it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: alright scrubs...need some mw3 answers, pretty please   alright scrubs...need some mw3 answers, pretty please Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 3:39 pm

you will need it to download the maps when you make your triumphant return to the MW3 battlefield (pun intended) nix
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: alright scrubs...need some mw3 answers, pretty please   alright scrubs...need some mw3 answers, pretty please Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 3:48 pm

jsavvy wrote:
Dead_Eric wrote:
jsavvy wrote:
CanisMajor60 wrote:
Try-Hard

HAHAHA! So it would have to be try-hard asshole?

um no, i don't think you try hard to be an asshole, i think it is a god given talent. As far as just playing the game then you fit in to the Try-Hard Asshole section.

I have seat 13A where do you sit?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: alright scrubs...need some mw3 answers, pretty please   alright scrubs...need some mw3 answers, pretty please Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 3:48 pm

alright scrubs...need some mw3 answers, pretty please 1180429334_0326
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: alright scrubs...need some mw3 answers, pretty please   alright scrubs...need some mw3 answers, pretty please Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 3:54 pm

kjcolby1978 wrote:
alright scrubs...need some mw3 answers, pretty please 1180429334_0326

Yuck that just isnt right at all. Could use his services right now. Hell id throw Dewey Evans out there and get better results than what they have now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: alright scrubs...need some mw3 answers, pretty please   alright scrubs...need some mw3 answers, pretty please Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 4:00 pm

Just an fyi as it appears there is some confusion. The new maps ARE integrated into the regular rotation now. You have the option to turn off the DLC though in your search for games.

Carl, I think the first DLC group is worth getting for $15. I personally like all of those maps except Liberation as it is just a sniper love in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: alright scrubs...need some mw3 answers, pretty please   alright scrubs...need some mw3 answers, pretty please Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 4:03 pm

Dewey still looks good, saw him in the movie Hall Pass lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: alright scrubs...need some mw3 answers, pretty please   alright scrubs...need some mw3 answers, pretty please Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

alright scrubs...need some mw3 answers, pretty please
Page 1 of 1