Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Anyone Else Unable To Sign In Today? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Anyone Else Unable To Sign In Today? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Anyone Else Unable To Sign In Today? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Anyone Else Unable To Sign In Today? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Anyone Else Unable To Sign In Today? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Anyone Else Unable To Sign In Today? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Anyone Else Unable To Sign In Today? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Anyone Else Unable To Sign In Today? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Anyone Else Unable To Sign In Today? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Anyone Else Unable To Sign In Today? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Anyone Else Unable To Sign In Today? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Anyone Else Unable To Sign In Today? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Anyone Else Unable To Sign In Today? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Anyone Else Unable To Sign In Today? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Anyone Else Unable To Sign In Today? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Anyone Else Unable To Sign In Today?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Anyone Else Unable To Sign In Today? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone Else Unable To Sign In Today?   Anyone Else Unable To Sign In Today? Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 3:07 pm

Keep getting a server down message, anyone else? I know PSN was doing a maintainance today, but wasnt supposed to affect game play, I was able to receive invites, but couldnt join.
Back to top Go down
mwhop78

mwhop78

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 57

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Else Unable To Sign In Today?   Anyone Else Unable To Sign In Today? Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 3:37 pm

kjcolby1978 wrote:
Keep getting a server down message, anyone else? I know PSN was doing a maintainance today, but wasnt supposed to affect game play, I was able to receive invites, but couldnt join.

Yeah I read the update this morning that said it would be down for maintanence but that it was not supposed to affect online play. Hope they were not wrong cause I got a double xp night planned at the old Casa de Pickle!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Else Unable To Sign In Today?   Anyone Else Unable To Sign In Today? Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 5:10 pm

I still cannot get on, I put PS3 in DMZ, and Port Forwarded for MW3 and cannot connect... there are other clanmates online so I dont know what the problem is, can anyone offer any advice or is there anyone else that gets the Cannot connect to server message (which tells you to go to their site for a status update)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Else Unable To Sign In Today?   Anyone Else Unable To Sign In Today? Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 5:37 pm

Just keep trying. It wouldn't let me the first time I tried, but I noticed that I had friends that were playing MW3, so I tried it again and I got right in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Else Unable To Sign In Today?   Anyone Else Unable To Sign In Today? Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 5:52 pm

I have been trying for about 6 hours.. I am on netflix now no issue
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Else Unable To Sign In Today?   Anyone Else Unable To Sign In Today? Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 8:08 pm

Been having this problem at least once a day since update. It seems random at least on the XBL side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Else Unable To Sign In Today?   Anyone Else Unable To Sign In Today? Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 12:28 pm

Was able to sign in this morning, so looks like it was something to do with the PSN maintainance
Back to top Go down
ninjesmurf

ninjesmurf

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 39

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Else Unable To Sign In Today?   Anyone Else Unable To Sign In Today? Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 12:38 pm

I had problem last night once on mw3 main page .hit play online and everything froze up but worked fine after that .
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe9f8w5vIONjs38Vmbw0Nyw

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Else Unable To Sign In Today?   Anyone Else Unable To Sign In Today? Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 1:49 pm

I had a hard lock up followed by a system restore check. Then PSN was down for Maintenance, so I did spec ops. Later on it came back, all good now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Else Unable To Sign In Today?   Anyone Else Unable To Sign In Today? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone Else Unable To Sign In Today?
Page 1 of 1