Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Xbox to get priority on Black Ops 2 DLC as well Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Xbox to get priority on Black Ops 2 DLC as well Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Xbox to get priority on Black Ops 2 DLC as well Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Xbox to get priority on Black Ops 2 DLC as well Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Xbox to get priority on Black Ops 2 DLC as well Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Xbox to get priority on Black Ops 2 DLC as well Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Xbox to get priority on Black Ops 2 DLC as well Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Xbox to get priority on Black Ops 2 DLC as well Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Xbox to get priority on Black Ops 2 DLC as well Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Xbox to get priority on Black Ops 2 DLC as well Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Xbox to get priority on Black Ops 2 DLC as well Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Xbox to get priority on Black Ops 2 DLC as well Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Xbox to get priority on Black Ops 2 DLC as well Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Xbox to get priority on Black Ops 2 DLC as well Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Xbox to get priority on Black Ops 2 DLC as well Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Xbox to get priority on Black Ops 2 DLC as well

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Xbox to get priority on Black Ops 2 DLC as well Empty
PostSubject: Xbox to get priority on Black Ops 2 DLC as well   Xbox to get priority on Black Ops 2 DLC as well Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 5:50 pm

Not sure if this was posted yet, but looks like Xbox will get priority again, read some rumors that it could be much longer than the current 1 month as well, maybe as long as 3 months...

http://www.gamezone.com/products/call-of-duty-black-ops-2/news/call-of-duty-blacks-ops-2-dlc-to-launch-first-on-xbox-360
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xbox to get priority on Black Ops 2 DLC as well   Xbox to get priority on Black Ops 2 DLC as well Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 5:55 pm

That is bull! They will still be releasing MW3 DLC for PS3 well after BO2 comes out...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xbox to get priority on Black Ops 2 DLC as well   Xbox to get priority on Black Ops 2 DLC as well Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 6:00 pm

DLC on the PS3 is almost worthless.

I have Elite so I get the new maps early, but a month after the Xbox folks, but cannot get a game of domination on them since they do not release into the general public for another month, even then there is no playlist for just domination on the DLC.

Honestly I only have played the new maps a handful of times it seems like it is Dome all day every day Sad
Back to top Go down
JAGERpatrol

JAGERpatrol

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

PostSubject: Re: Xbox to get priority on Black Ops 2 DLC as well   Xbox to get priority on Black Ops 2 DLC as well Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 7:34 pm

In a way, I don't care about the wait... after all, I don't pay to play online... I guess for the Xbox guys that have to pay to play online, it's only fair to get something out of it. On the other hand, we all pay the same amount for the games and the DLC, so it's kind of unfair to take my money and then treat me like a second class citizen just because I prefer to play on a cheater-less network (lag-switchers are technically cheaters, but they're not hacking games to be able to use AC-130 rounds out of a PP90). Not sure if I'll even get the game now...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xbox to get priority on Black Ops 2 DLC as well   Xbox to get priority on Black Ops 2 DLC as well Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 9:42 pm

hopefully just a rumor....but why haven't PS3 people stood up and said anything? if this gets confirmed, I'm in favor of a petition...not that'll do anything Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xbox to get priority on Black Ops 2 DLC as well   Xbox to get priority on Black Ops 2 DLC as well Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 7:41 am

Dollah bills yall....dollah dollah bills.

Microsoft has them, Sony doesn't.

It sucks donkey balls though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xbox to get priority on Black Ops 2 DLC as well   Xbox to get priority on Black Ops 2 DLC as well Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 8:52 pm

"puts on old man hat"

Remember when PS2 was dominant and xbox was just a novelty ???

My my how times has changed.
Back to top Go down
pariah_81

pariah_81

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 21

PostSubject: Re: Xbox to get priority on Black Ops 2 DLC as well   Xbox to get priority on Black Ops 2 DLC as well Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 8:43 am

This was confirmed at e3 when they showed 11 mins of gameplay.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xbox to get priority on Black Ops 2 DLC as well   Xbox to get priority on Black Ops 2 DLC as well Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xbox to get priority on Black Ops 2 DLC as well
Page 1 of 1