Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Who dares venture to the banjo playing back woods? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Who dares venture to the banjo playing back woods? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Who dares venture to the banjo playing back woods? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Who dares venture to the banjo playing back woods? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Who dares venture to the banjo playing back woods? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Who dares venture to the banjo playing back woods? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Who dares venture to the banjo playing back woods? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Who dares venture to the banjo playing back woods? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Who dares venture to the banjo playing back woods? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Who dares venture to the banjo playing back woods? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Who dares venture to the banjo playing back woods? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Who dares venture to the banjo playing back woods? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Who dares venture to the banjo playing back woods? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Who dares venture to the banjo playing back woods? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Who dares venture to the banjo playing back woods? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Who dares venture to the banjo playing back woods?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BlackDeath

Who dares venture to the banjo playing back woods? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who dares venture to the banjo playing back woods?   Who dares venture to the banjo playing back woods? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 7:00 pm

lol what happens in the boon docks stays in the boon docks
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 65

PostSubject: Re: Who dares venture to the banjo playing back woods?   Who dares venture to the banjo playing back woods? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 9:05 pm

J will be too busy playing with 12lb balls to mess with me!
Back to top Go down
pariah_81

pariah_81

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 21

PostSubject: Re: Who dares venture to the banjo playing back woods?   Who dares venture to the banjo playing back woods? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 9:14 pm

BlackDeath wrote:
DELTAxDOG wrote:
BlackDeath wrote:
DELTAxDOG wrote:
BlackDeath wrote:
LOL

delta - jes says she has to work saturdays and they're nearly impossible for her to take off

scott is up in the air - there was mention he needed a tent with a lockable zipper to prevent you delta from sneaking in there at night

Well, I dont think a lock is gonna keep me out, I do carry a pocket knife!
...and rape kit to cover your tracks

... syringe full of bleach for the post rape cleaning! Thing is like Jess said the lock would be to keep me in and HER out! Dont want one of those pesky vags getting in the way of a good weener rub!

Who dares venture to the banjo playing back woods? - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQPUMuFPzeVkB4j-xGBMYn17n7w1kjK0O4evvGM5FQCvhx86s2eERcEUg

oh god space docking incoming >.<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who dares venture to the banjo playing back woods?   Who dares venture to the banjo playing back woods? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 3:03 pm

Sounds like a good time, already have plans that weekend tho.

Sounds like it must be less then a 2 hr drive from my place.
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

PostSubject: Re: Who dares venture to the banjo playing back woods?   Who dares venture to the banjo playing back woods? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 8:38 am

pics and video coming soon just been busy with family shit

cliff notes version:
- delta made it somehow...using a f'n atlas! i mean seriously who uses a paper map these days? lol

- delta acclimates himself and made some friends

- we got to play a whole 3pt game of horseshoes before i was ready to pass out from heat exhaustion

- somehow it only took 3 grown men to put up a tent

- delta gets happy drunk

- first attempt trying to sync music to a fireworks show - didnt go too well but the ending scared the shit out of everyone Wink

- delta loves 12lb ballz

- i finally get time NOT being host and want to play flip cup / cards - everyone is hammered and wont partake

- delta is now hammered

- we finally muster a single game of euchre somehow in delta's inebriated state we only lost by one or two points

- delta almost burns his truck, himself, and my lawn to cinders

- you can also sprinkle angry and funny txt messages - im sending to slam - throughout the night

- pancakes

- lawn side exhaust repair by delta

- fin
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

PostSubject: Re: Who dares venture to the banjo playing back woods?   Who dares venture to the banjo playing back woods? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 12:52 am

Wait I love 12lb balls?

And did you think that I would have a hard time makeing freinds? Hell me and the Gypsy were talking about DMT and the after life for like an hour! Good times, oh and you could just call him Chris so it dosent sound so creepy.
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

PostSubject: Re: Who dares venture to the banjo playing back woods?   Who dares venture to the banjo playing back woods? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 7:46 am

i forgot....Jes already informed me you were telling tails of the "gypsy lady" lmfao
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

PostSubject: Re: Who dares venture to the banjo playing back woods?   Who dares venture to the banjo playing back woods? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 1:21 pm

ok i apologize i FINALLY had some time to get this shit up

here is the temp from my car the day before the party - to give you an idea how difficult any outdoor preparation was

Who dares venture to the banjo playing back woods? - Page 2 20120710

here delta (Jimmy) seen in the black shirt is fitting right in macking this ho err lovely upstanding woman note the sunrise stryo cups are actually filled with liquor and pop

Who dares venture to the banjo playing back woods? - Page 2 20120711

here is delta again with a little better look of what he's dealing with - my mother in law in the middle and my shirtless son on the left - he's 5 believe it or not thats what raise'n em on the diary will do Smile

Who dares venture to the banjo playing back woods? - Page 2 20120712

here is my friend Chris aka 12lb Ballz who's played a few times with us - he's usually too busy running his own biz to be online much - this is our display for the year layed out on my car hauler...to the left is the infamous "gypsy lady" Mandy who is Sean's (another friend of mine) gf. She's a total sweet heart and really good with my kids but her soul certainly belongs to the 70s lol

Who dares venture to the banjo playing back woods? - Page 2 20120713

This was the "special surprise" i included at the end of the display. 2lbs of Tannerite mixed into a plastic coffee tub - set off with a M80. The explosion was pretty damn loud even @ 100yards out.

Who dares venture to the banjo playing back woods? - Page 2 20120610

This is what 2lbs of tannerite will do if sat atop a cinder block. The block was set on end in the upright position and only the base of it was left. That red mass is whats left of the folgers tub we placed it in. I spent the next 20 minutes picking up rubble in my yard. I blame 12lb because I did not know the block was being used for this manner.

Who dares venture to the banjo playing back woods? - Page 2 20120716

Later in the evening we finally get a chance to play some euchre - here is delta with a struggled smile and wave lol

Who dares venture to the banjo playing back woods? - Page 2 20120714

some midnight or very early a.m. (I forget) drunk texts sent to slam - this one was my fav

Who dares venture to the banjo playing back woods? - Page 2 20120611

a few minutes after our one and only game of euchre delta disappears and I figure I better go check on him.....as he's passed out in his truck lit cig in hand...good times had by all

Who dares venture to the banjo playing back woods? - Page 2 20120715

the following day delta using a coat hanger to fix his exhaust - that fell off from him baja'ing on these country roads Razz

Who dares venture to the banjo playing back woods? - Page 2 20120717

Thanks a lot for making the drive Delta! You are always welcome here.
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

PostSubject: Re: Who dares venture to the banjo playing back woods?   Who dares venture to the banjo playing back woods? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 3:40 pm

Where is the fireworks show?

Yep, fun shit! I do have to defend myself now and say that your skany rewind was to only single lady there, so I didn't have many options lol

And fuck you for putting a pic up with me doing a gay wave...now GoodSucks gonna have that pic in his spank bank!
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

PostSubject: Re: Who dares venture to the banjo playing back woods?   Who dares venture to the banjo playing back woods? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 1:05 am

The video is all fucked up the audio is progressively out of sync with the video. Nikon is blaming the class 10 sdcard I was using just because its not a sandisk Rolling Eyes

It'll take me a few dedicated and uninterrupted hours to fix it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who dares venture to the banjo playing back woods?   Who dares venture to the banjo playing back woods? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who dares venture to the banjo playing back woods?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2