Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » Ps4 to xbox1 convert
    PROMETHEUS Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
    PROMETHEUS Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
    PROMETHEUS Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
    PROMETHEUS Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
    PROMETHEUS Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
    PROMETHEUS Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
    PROMETHEUS Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
    PROMETHEUS Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
    PROMETHEUS Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
    PROMETHEUS Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
    PROMETHEUS Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
    PROMETHEUS Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
    PROMETHEUS Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
    PROMETHEUS Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
    PROMETHEUS Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
    Google Ads

PROMETHEUS

Go down 
    4 posters
    AuthorMessage

PROMETHEUS Empty
    PostSubject: PROMETHEUS   PROMETHEUS Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 12:41 pm

So who else is super excited for another science fiction film from Ridley Scott? Im hoping its going to be as good as the trailers show. I've been a HUGE Alien fan since I was 11 years old. H.R Giger is by far my favorite artist. Im really excited to see what Ridley has to bring to this Alien based film, especially the story of the Space Jockey. alien
    Back to top Go down

PROMETHEUS Empty
    PostSubject: Re: PROMETHEUS   PROMETHEUS Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 12:48 pm

Pretty stoked. The idea (or massive internet rumours) of it being an Alien prequel would be epic.
    Back to top Go down

PROMETHEUS Empty
    PostSubject: Re: PROMETHEUS   PROMETHEUS Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 12:52 pm

Yea can't wait to go see it.
    Back to top Go down
    mwhop78

mwhop78

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 57

PROMETHEUS Empty
    PostSubject: Re: PROMETHEUS   PROMETHEUS Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 12:53 pm

I am also a huge Alien fan. Its the last movie to ever give me a nightmare. Scared the nightmares right outta me. Haven't had one since. So I have a question. Is it or isn't it an Alien prequel? I am not sure. Heard it was and then heard it wasn't. Know they mention Weyland Corp. Doesn't that make it a prequel? Or is that just an easter egg? Hope it is. Gonna have to go see it by myself I guess. My wife hates scary movies and my boys are too young.
    Back to top Go down

PROMETHEUS Empty
    PostSubject: Re: PROMETHEUS   PROMETHEUS Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 2:58 pm

I LOVE and grew up with the Alien movies (I only count 1 and 2) and it is an Alien prequel in the sense that it predates the events of Alien. I saw an interview with Chalrize Theron last night and she mentioned Alien so there is a correlation. I do not think it is a direct plot line predecessor to the first Alien, but it is supposed to tell the story of the events that somehow cross with the events of Alien. I think they are supposed to be two separate story lines though.

I read somewhere that Ridley Scott said it was NOT a prequel to Alien. But I think he meant that in the direct context and not that the plots were not related. I do know that the development of it started as a prequel and then seemed to change into something else.
    Back to top Go down

PROMETHEUS Empty
    PostSubject: Re: PROMETHEUS   PROMETHEUS Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 4:54 pm

Silence. No spoilers. Let's all be Alien nerds and watch this mofo
    Back to top Go down
    Evildragon168

Evildragon168

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 4

PROMETHEUS Empty
    PostSubject: Re: PROMETHEUS   PROMETHEUS Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 6:49 pm

Hell yeah i can not wait for it to come out I'm going to see it on tuesday with my girlfriend. It's supposed to be a prequel in a sense with an ancestor of the xenomorphs as the creature.
    Back to top Go down
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Evildragon168
    pariah_81

pariah_81

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 21

PROMETHEUS Empty
    PostSubject: Re: PROMETHEUS   PROMETHEUS Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 12:28 am

mwhop78 wrote:
    I am also a huge Alien fan. Its the last movie to ever give me a nightmare. Scared the nightmares right outta me. Haven't had one since. So I have a question. Is it or isn't it an Alien prequel? I am not sure. Heard it was and then heard it wasn't. Know they mention Weyland Corp. Doesn't that make it a prequel? Or is that just an easter egg? Hope it is. Gonna have to go see it by myself I guess. My wife hates scary movies and my boys are too young.

From what I understand this is the beginning of the alien saga. Humans find them and then many years later alien happens. it also fleshes out the stuff like the androids and such from alien.

Also...didnt Ridley scott do the other alien movies?
    Back to top Go down

PROMETHEUS Empty
    PostSubject: Re: PROMETHEUS   PROMETHEUS Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 7:58 am

pariah_81 wrote:
    mwhop78 wrote:

From what I understand this is the beginning of the alien saga. Humans find them and then many years later alien happens. it also fleshes out the stuff like the androids and such from alien.

Also...didnt Ridley scott do the other alien movies?

Ridley Scott directed the first Alien.
    Back to top Go down

PROMETHEUS Empty
    PostSubject: Re: PROMETHEUS   PROMETHEUS Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 8:43 am

I am a normal sized Alien fan, but I enjoy the movies a great deal.

I am looking forward to this movie as well and will try to see it in the theatre.
    Back to top Go down

PROMETHEUS Empty
    PostSubject: Re: PROMETHEUS   PROMETHEUS Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 9:03 am

something tells me that my wife and i will be seeing this the day it opens and we will prob be some of the 1st people to get tix. I just hope its 1/2 as good as it looks cuz i like
    Winicott1001 am a normal sized Alien fan. alien
    Back to top Go down

PROMETHEUS Empty
    PostSubject: Re: PROMETHEUS   PROMETHEUS Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 10:36 pm

"normal" sized Alien fan lol. Well me and D711789 are officially leaving shortly to see the midnight premiere, yay! alien
    Back to top Go down
    Repo_Dog

Repo_Dog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 109

PROMETHEUS Empty
    PostSubject: Re: PROMETHEUS   PROMETHEUS Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 10:56 pm

watching alien vs predator right now like them all !
    Back to top Go down

PROMETHEUS Empty
    PostSubject: Re: PROMETHEUS   PROMETHEUS Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 11:17 pm

According to my mother, I saw Alien in utero. However, I didn't see the end until about 20 something years later b/c she got upset in the movie back in 1980 thinking the cat was going to die/get eaten so she left before it was over. I finally told her a couple of years ago the cat survived but that wasn't enough to convince her to watch it again.
    Back to top Go down

PROMETHEUS Empty
    PostSubject: Re: PROMETHEUS   PROMETHEUS Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 8:20 am

This movie was killer. Don't worry no spoilers here but it is pretty much a prequel. Plus I highly highly recommend watching it imax 3D. alien
    Back to top Go down

PROMETHEUS Empty
    PostSubject: Re: PROMETHEUS   PROMETHEUS Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 8:31 am

d711789 wrote:

Winicott1001 am a normal sized Alien fan. alien

NumberNineCC wrote:
    "normal" sized Alien fan lol. Well me and D711789 are officially leaving shortly to see the midnight premiere, yay! alien

Well, Mwhop is a giant fan, so I thought it was an important distinction to make.

Hope you two enjoyed the show. No Spoilers!
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PROMETHEUS Empty
    PostSubject: Re: PROMETHEUS   PROMETHEUS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PROMETHEUS
    Page 1 of 1