Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Can anyone get deals on car rentals? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Can anyone get deals on car rentals? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Can anyone get deals on car rentals? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Can anyone get deals on car rentals? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Can anyone get deals on car rentals? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Can anyone get deals on car rentals? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Can anyone get deals on car rentals? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Can anyone get deals on car rentals? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Can anyone get deals on car rentals? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Can anyone get deals on car rentals? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Can anyone get deals on car rentals? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Can anyone get deals on car rentals? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Can anyone get deals on car rentals? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Can anyone get deals on car rentals? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Can anyone get deals on car rentals? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Can anyone get deals on car rentals?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Can anyone get deals on car rentals? Empty
PostSubject: Can anyone get deals on car rentals?   Can anyone get deals on car rentals? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 6:28 pm

Hi all - my wife and kids are heading to Boston for 3 weeks to see family and friends. My wife needs to rent a car but the lowest rates we are getting over $1000, so can any of you get deals are car rentals?

Thanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone get deals on car rentals?   Can anyone get deals on car rentals? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 7:54 pm

dude, call the branch that you will be renting from. a lot of times they run deals at the end of the month and weekends to meet their numbers. TRUST ME! I have car rental people stopping by my hotel every month with donuts and shit trying to get us to send them our business. Always call the place DIRECT, not the guy in India who says their name is Travis. Same with hotels boys! Just be honest with them and see what they can do, and shop around, let them know about the BETTER deal you are getting at the other one...

I will expect my commission check in a month.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone get deals on car rentals?   Can anyone get deals on car rentals? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 11:52 pm

giving you a bump since I'm burying this thing on the latest topics forum moab style...that's a lot of dough, hope you can figure something out...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone get deals on car rentals?   Can anyone get deals on car rentals? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 7:12 am

I've got a few corporate or organization numbers...I could toss them your way if you and you could try them. I get unlimited mileage, sometimes also a deal for a free weekend or upgrade. Not sure what kind of price but it can't hurt to look. I'll look them up when I get to work and either post them or PM you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone get deals on car rentals?   Can anyone get deals on car rentals? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 11:10 am

OldSchoolNESfan wrote:
I've got a few corporate or organization numbers...I could toss them your way if you and you could try them. I get unlimited mileage, sometimes also a deal for a free weekend or upgrade. Not sure what kind of price but it can't hurt to look. I'll look them up when I get to work and either post them or PM you.

Thanks man I appreciate it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone get deals on car rentals?   Can anyone get deals on car rentals? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 11:13 am

jsavvy wrote:
OldSchoolNESfan wrote:

Thanks man I appreciate it!

No problem, I sent it as a PM. Let me know how it turns out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone get deals on car rentals?   Can anyone get deals on car rentals? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 12:41 pm

Dang thats alot hopefully you can find a good deal somewhere have you tried searching deals on the internet?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone get deals on car rentals?   Can anyone get deals on car rentals? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 1:29 pm

x30x scoooby wrote:
Dang thats alot hopefully you can find a good deal somewhere have you tried searching deals on the internet?

Yeah man been searching for deals on the net for a week now, maybe I am just looking in the wrong place but I have hit up every major site for travel and they are all $1000 and up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone get deals on car rentals?   Can anyone get deals on car rentals? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 1:49 pm

Dang that sucks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone get deals on car rentals?   Can anyone get deals on car rentals? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 2:16 pm

AAA? It always seems to be a fairly decent price. Better then the big travel sites.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone get deals on car rentals?   Can anyone get deals on car rentals? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 2:35 pm

Make sure you aren't picking up from an airport...they charge premium $$$ for that service.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone get deals on car rentals?   Can anyone get deals on car rentals? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 1:31 pm

bump
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone get deals on car rentals?   Can anyone get deals on car rentals? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 6:20 am

It can definitely change from place to place, even if it's the same chain, it doesn't matter. I've called two different Enterprises in the same small town and got two completely different estimates for the same car, mileage, number of days, etc. The guy told me that they're all independently owned, so they set whatever prices they want. Like lilrif said, you have to call around and play their game. Find some prices and call them and tell them you can get it from another guy for x amount, etc. What you should have done is bundled the rental with the flights. Yup, Captain Hindsight, here to save the day once again! My father just got a rental truck last week, brand new Silverado, and had me drive it home from the rental place because he was worried about driving it (he's 67, not in the best health, and it's a brand new truck). He had got rear-ended a couple days before, so the other driver's insurance company had paid for the rental. Well, my dad didn't even make it out of his driveway (later on) before tearing up the bumper, the driver side quarter panel and the headlight casing. Long story short, his insurance company won't cover the rental, since he only has liability on his own personal insurance and he didn't use the rental place's. So now he has to pay however much it costs to fix. I'm thinking around a couple thousand. Just something to important consider when renting: Does my insurance cover this? That's Captain Foresight talking there. Aaaanyway, when are you flying to Boston? I'll be on the red-eye to Logan Sunday morning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone get deals on car rentals?   Can anyone get deals on car rentals? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can anyone get deals on car rentals?
Page 1 of 1