Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
New love for Hard Hat - FFA - Get outta my house! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
New love for Hard Hat - FFA - Get outta my house! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
New love for Hard Hat - FFA - Get outta my house! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
New love for Hard Hat - FFA - Get outta my house! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
New love for Hard Hat - FFA - Get outta my house! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
New love for Hard Hat - FFA - Get outta my house! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
New love for Hard Hat - FFA - Get outta my house! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
New love for Hard Hat - FFA - Get outta my house! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
New love for Hard Hat - FFA - Get outta my house! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
New love for Hard Hat - FFA - Get outta my house! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
New love for Hard Hat - FFA - Get outta my house! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
New love for Hard Hat - FFA - Get outta my house! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
New love for Hard Hat - FFA - Get outta my house! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
New love for Hard Hat - FFA - Get outta my house! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
New love for Hard Hat - FFA - Get outta my house! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

New love for Hard Hat - FFA - Get outta my house!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

New love for Hard Hat - FFA - Get outta my house! Empty
PostSubject: New love for Hard Hat - FFA - Get outta my house!   New love for Hard Hat - FFA - Get outta my house! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 12:06 am

So I play a crap tone of FFA and typically my game style is to stay around the perimeter of the maps and control an area. Hard Hat was one of my most hated maps because there was never really a good area to hold down where there was either enough traffic or have enough cover. Lately, I've been charging into the "hot spots" and found that I really like holding down the middle area of this map. Call me a camper but I'm the busiest damn camper you'll meet! LOL

Que the montage music!

So have you guys found new love for anything in this game whether it's a spot in a map or a different gun set up? I've been starting to realize how set in my ways I am and how much I haven't really explored. I've recently started picking up a sniper rifle thanks to all the quick scope lobbies we play.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch

PostSubject: Re: New love for Hard Hat - FFA - Get outta my house!   New love for Hard Hat - FFA - Get outta my house! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 12:46 am

I like the spot bewteen c and b on domination HH. I like to tack behind the green container on the right, and then stand on the little lip of the pallet that holds the crates facing c. You can farm kills all day here. And if you should die, you respawn on your tac and they run right past you, allowing you to shoot them in the back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New love for Hard Hat - FFA - Get outta my house!   New love for Hard Hat - FFA - Get outta my house! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 7:44 am

Hey Slam that's the furtherest thing from being a camper. I love that whole corner between B and C, I'm the kill whore of the group when I play with other 30's on Dom. I usually get some high kills on Hardhat just patrolling that corner.
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

PostSubject: Re: New love for Hard Hat - FFA - Get outta my house!   New love for Hard Hat - FFA - Get outta my house! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 1:53 pm

My "go to" place was the building overlooking C. I'd put a portable radar in the bottom room and patrol back and forth from the sky lift to the overlook of the pipe entrance. There are a few spawns there you could predict by where you were in that room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New love for Hard Hat - FFA - Get outta my house!   New love for Hard Hat - FFA - Get outta my house! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 2:44 pm

Damn Slam, you're taking care of business in this vid! I didn't see any camping either, unless by the other randoms right before you killed them! So.... will you come back to the bodies after everybody's dead? I just didn't see any teabagging yet...
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 65

PostSubject: Re: New love for Hard Hat - FFA - Get outta my house!   New love for Hard Hat - FFA - Get outta my house! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 4:18 pm

He doesent teabag, he gets teabaged! And there is no way Slams leaveing his "not camping" spot to get a teabag in FFA Very Happy

BTW Slam 8 I like the vid! Nice change of pace for you, what i mean is its not just drunk BLOPs lol
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

PostSubject: Re: New love for Hard Hat - FFA - Get outta my house!   New love for Hard Hat - FFA - Get outta my house! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 4:24 pm

Yeah, there's no time in FFA to teabag before someone spawns in your butthole!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New love for Hard Hat - FFA - Get outta my house!   New love for Hard Hat - FFA - Get outta my house! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:37 am

Sr Slampiece wrote:

Yeah, there's no time in FFA to teabag before someone spawns in your butthole!

Challenge accepted. By tomorrow, I will post a vid of me not only winning first place, but teabagging everyone I kill that isn't from air support.

Thanks for the idea Slam... Now I have something to do with myself... since Im still up at 3:30 am....
Back to top Go down
TydenWolf

TydenWolf

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 18

PostSubject: Re: New love for Hard Hat - FFA - Get outta my house!   New love for Hard Hat - FFA - Get outta my house! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 8:35 am

Nice one Slam. After that video and some crap that I was doing last night I am really starting to think that I should work on my drop shot due to that I have a Scuf Controller and it should be much easier with it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TydenWolf?feature=guide
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

PostSubject: Re: New love for Hard Hat - FFA - Get outta my house!   New love for Hard Hat - FFA - Get outta my house! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 10:13 am

TydenWolf wrote:
Nice one Slam. After that video and some crap that I was doing last night I am really starting to think that I should work on my drop shot due to that I have a Scuf Controller and it should be much easier with it.

I get so much rage from people bitchin about drop shotting but damn if it isn't effective!
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

PostSubject: Re: New love for Hard Hat - FFA - Get outta my house!   New love for Hard Hat - FFA - Get outta my house! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 10:28 am

excellent choice of music bro and great job

for sure you gotta switch it up even if what you're doing isnt as good as your old faithful ways

my goal is to get every gun gold - using the ak was a bitch but i got her gold a few nights ago - now im working on the m4a1 gold - already lvl 29 using these other guns certainly changes my play style

i love longshotting but it was nearly impossible with that jumpy ass ak

now im running into the weak sauce m4a1 time and time again the past few days 3 if not 4 hit markers and no kill
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New love for Hard Hat - FFA - Get outta my house!   New love for Hard Hat - FFA - Get outta my house! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New love for Hard Hat - FFA - Get outta my house!
Page 1 of 1