Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
the change is good Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
the change is good Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
the change is good Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
the change is good Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
the change is good Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
the change is good Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
the change is good Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
the change is good Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
the change is good Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
the change is good Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
the change is good Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
the change is good Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
the change is good Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
the change is good Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
the change is good Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

the change is good

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kamea6

Kamea6

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 30

the change is good Empty
PostSubject: the change is good   the change is good Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 5:39 am

thanks to the 30's that i have been playing with the last couple days, my experience with bf3 has been alot different since the first time i had it, hopefully i will get to play with the other 30's i haven't met yet. it has been a welcome relief not have to deal with lag, and the trash talking teenagers. i will still be bouncing between both games, but like i said" the change is good". cheers
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kamea61

the change is good Empty
PostSubject: Re: the change is good   the change is good Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 6:12 am

I have to agree 100%
Back to top Go down

the change is good Empty
PostSubject: Re: the change is good   the change is good Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 6:34 am

Hey Kamea and Darksoul,
I haven't had the pleasure of playing some games with you guys as yet.Occassionally i get to play late GMT.I'll send out F/R to you.
Back to top Go down
miggilly

miggilly

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 5

the change is good Empty
PostSubject: Re: the change is good   the change is good Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 3:52 pm

I am right there with you. Ready to get in on some cq. Be on tonight round 8 central. I will join in a game and see what happens.
Back to top Go down
Kamea6

Kamea6

the change is good Empty
PostSubject: Re: the change is good   the change is good Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 6:59 pm

miggilly i saw you jumped in a match with me yesterday, im probably getting the premium on wednesday, then i can play some cq, gonna try and do some co op with dark to unlock the weapons in that game mode, see you online.
Back to top Go down
miggilly

miggilly

the change is good Empty
PostSubject: Re: the change is good   the change is good Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 1:30 pm

I saw some where doing co-op missions unlocks guns in multiplayer. Is it true? If so...any guns worth doing it for?
Back to top Go down

the change is good Empty
PostSubject: Re: the change is good   the change is good Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 1:59 pm

Abso-FUCKING-lutley. The Sig 553 for engineer is a great carbine. I like it better than the M4A1, but Nixon slays all day with the M4. The 93R pistol is the go too secondary. Get that one. The G3A3 for assault is a great assault weapon. accurate with lots of power, just a small mag. the M39 ERB is a great single shot sniper rifle that can be used as a FN FAL type single shot assault rifle for those that like to play as an agressive recon. The support weapons are meh!. 240B and M60 are where its at for the FMG's and you only get those by building points in the support class.
Back to top Go down
Kamea6

Kamea6

the change is good Empty
PostSubject: Re: the change is good   the change is good Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 2:01 pm

miggilly wrote:
I saw some where doing co-op missions unlocks guns in multiplayer. Is it true? If so...any guns worth doing it for?
not sure if it's worth it, but it giives you another challenge to try and obtain. let me know if you wanna try it i'll do some co op with you.
Back to top Go down
Kamea6

Kamea6

the change is good Empty
PostSubject: Re: the change is good   the change is good Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 2:05 pm

BigDaddyN8 wrote:
Abso-FUCKING-lutley. The Sig 553 for engineer is a great carbine. I like it better than the M4A1, but Nixon slays all day with the M4. The 93R pistol is the go too secondary. Get that one. The G3A3 for assault is a great assault weapon. accurate with lots of power, just a small mag. the M39 ERB is a great single shot sniper rifle that can be used as a FN FAL type single shot assault rifle for those that like to play as an agressive recon. The support weapons are meh!. 240B and M60 are where its at for the FMG's and you only get those by building points in the support class.
that answers that question, thanks N8. I'm definitely gonna co op now.
Back to top Go down

the change is good Empty
PostSubject: Re: the change is good   the change is good Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 2:18 pm

I'll catch some co-op with you also if i'm about mate.
Back to top Go down
Kamea6

Kamea6

the change is good Empty
PostSubject: Re: the change is good   the change is good Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 2:26 pm

southerngee wrote:
I'll catch some co-op with you also if i'm about mate.
sounds good brother. cheers
Back to top Go down

the change is good Empty
PostSubject: Re: the change is good   the change is good Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 5:32 pm

Real men use the REX 412. Also a co-op unlock (I think). Nearly same power as .44, but faster reload, faster recenter, faster ROF. Also the best reload animation in the game.

I love the M39. Last Coop unlock.

Back to top Go down

the change is good Empty
PostSubject: Re: the change is good   the change is good Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 8:15 am

BigDaddyN8 wrote:
The support weapons are meh!. 240B and M60 are where its at.

Love my M249. She's a little shaky, but she helps keep the enemy down for my brothers to kill if she aint killin' for me.
Back to top Go down
miggilly

miggilly

the change is good Empty
PostSubject: Re: the change is good   the change is good Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 9:18 am

Won't be on till the weekend. Maybe then I will try some coop action. Probably wouldn't hurt to have som practice anyway. I will look for ya and see if anyone is on. The secondary sounds like its worth it. It is a very important part of the game since reload is so slow in a firefight. And it seems I am great at getting enemies within one or two hits
Back to top Go down
Kamea6

Kamea6

the change is good Empty
PostSubject: Re: the change is good   the change is good Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 2:23 pm

got some coop in with darksoul lastnite, we unlocked the first 3 weapons, but we got stuck on the 2nd mission which is flying air support in the chopper. i think the ebr is the next weapon unlock, definitely hit me up if you want to coop.
Back to top Go down

the change is good Empty
PostSubject: Re: the change is good   the change is good Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 2:36 pm

Fire from the sky is a great CO-OP to hone your chopper flying skills. once you get past that mission there are a couple that you can rack up the points and fly through to get to those special last unlock weapons.
Back to top Go down

the change is good Empty
PostSubject: Re: the change is good   the change is good Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 2:51 pm

BigDaddyN8 wrote:
Fire from the sky is a great CO-OP to hone your chopper flying skills. once you get past that mission there are a couple that you can rack up the points and fly through to get to those special last unlock weapons.

We were challenged with the Liquid Co-op, but finally got through it. That one takes a bit more teamwork than the others since timing is critical. I think it took N8 and I 3-4 tries one night till we nailed it. Then we poured some wine, held hands, and watched Steel Magnolias.
Back to top Go down

the change is good Empty
PostSubject: Re: the change is good   the change is good Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 3:05 pm

My memory is a little fuzzy from that night, (probably the roofie you slipped in my drink) but I thought we watched Fried Green Tomatoes followed up by Eat, Love, Pray.
Back to top Go down

the change is good Empty
PostSubject: Re: the change is good   the change is good Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 3:08 pm

BigDaddyN8 wrote:
My memory is a little fuzzy from that night

That's probably for the best.......
Back to top Go down
miggilly

miggilly

the change is good Empty
PostSubject: Re: the change is good   the change is good Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 8:31 am

Last night was great....finally found time when other clannies were online. This game is so much better when you can run with the clan. It was greatness winning on another clans server. Although lord of the dance kept killing me.....
Back to top Go down

the change is good Empty
PostSubject: Re: the change is good   the change is good Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 8:43 am

BigDaddyN8 wrote:

Nate didn't even mention my favorite assault weapon, the KH2002. Probably the best burst weapon in the game and DEFINITELY the best assault rifle to use at long range if thats your thing. Nate's point about the M39 ERB is true as well. It is I think a variant of the MW3 MK-14 semi-auto rifle. Throw a red dot or ACOG and use it like an assault rifle to help level up your recon. 2 shot kill.
Back to top Go down
miggilly

miggilly

the change is good Empty
PostSubject: Re: the change is good   the change is good Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 9:05 am

I can barely find time for multi player right now. Maybeworth 5 bucks to have access to these guns....
Back to top Go down

the change is good Empty
PostSubject: Re: the change is good   the change is good Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 9:07 am

carlmuir wrote:

Nate didn't even mention my favorite assault weapon, the KH2002. Probably the best burst weapon in the game and DEFINITELY the best assault rifle to use at long range if thats your thing. Nate's point about the M39 ERB is true as well. It is I think a variant of the MW3 MK-14 semi-auto rifle. Throw a red dot or ACOG and use it like an assault rifle to help level up your recon. 2 shot kill.

AN-94 has better reload time. If you like the KH try the AN-94 as most of the stats are better. My #1 weapon.

M39, SKS, and the new M417 are all great. SKS has lower recoil and faster recenter speed than the M39. M39 has more power. I thought I liked the SKS more, but I have more kills with the M39. The stats on the M417 are better than the M39 I understand, but I don't see that in game.

Agreed about the Acog/Holo/Red dot. Forces you to have better aim. I credit the SKS with some of the most significant improvement to my aim in this game. The lower power forces you to make sure you get the head and shoulder shot.
Back to top Go down

the change is good Empty
PostSubject: Re: the change is good   the change is good Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 1:25 pm

miggilly wrote:
Last night was great....finally found time when other clannies were online. This game is so much better when you can run with the clan. It was greatness winning on another clans server. Although lord of the dance kept killing me.....

Yes sir it was good times and had fun running with ya. Nothing much better than going into another clans server and beating them bad enough to make them all quit.
Back to top Go down
Kamea6

Kamea6

the change is good Empty
PostSubject: Re: the change is good   the change is good Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 2:02 pm

CrazyNixon7 wrote:
miggilly wrote:

Yes sir it was good times and had fun running with ya. Nothing much better than going into another clans server and beating them bad enough to make them all quit.
that was funny miggilly hearing you say lord of the dance killed me again, and that ramen guy again, great games.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

the change is good Empty
PostSubject: Re: the change is good   the change is good Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the change is good
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next