Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
I am leaving the 30 Clan, please remove me from the XBOX roster... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
I am leaving the 30 Clan, please remove me from the XBOX roster... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
I am leaving the 30 Clan, please remove me from the XBOX roster... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
I am leaving the 30 Clan, please remove me from the XBOX roster... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
I am leaving the 30 Clan, please remove me from the XBOX roster... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
I am leaving the 30 Clan, please remove me from the XBOX roster... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
I am leaving the 30 Clan, please remove me from the XBOX roster... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
I am leaving the 30 Clan, please remove me from the XBOX roster... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
I am leaving the 30 Clan, please remove me from the XBOX roster... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
I am leaving the 30 Clan, please remove me from the XBOX roster... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
I am leaving the 30 Clan, please remove me from the XBOX roster... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
I am leaving the 30 Clan, please remove me from the XBOX roster... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
I am leaving the 30 Clan, please remove me from the XBOX roster... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
I am leaving the 30 Clan, please remove me from the XBOX roster... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
I am leaving the 30 Clan, please remove me from the XBOX roster... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

I am leaving the 30 Clan, please remove me from the XBOX roster...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

I am leaving the 30 Clan, please remove me from the XBOX roster... Empty
PostSubject: I am leaving the 30 Clan, please remove me from the XBOX roster...   I am leaving the 30 Clan, please remove me from the XBOX roster... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 5:20 pm

Please remove my GT from the Roster and feel free to delete my user account.

Regards,
Belmont
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: I am leaving the 30 Clan, please remove me from the XBOX roster...   I am leaving the 30 Clan, please remove me from the XBOX roster... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 5:42 pm

done
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

PostSubject: Re: I am leaving the 30 Clan, please remove me from the XBOX roster...   I am leaving the 30 Clan, please remove me from the XBOX roster... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 6:10 pm

Wow later
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am leaving the 30 Clan, please remove me from the XBOX roster...   I am leaving the 30 Clan, please remove me from the XBOX roster... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 6:33 pm

Uhhhhh?No kiss or hugs?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am leaving the 30 Clan, please remove me from the XBOX roster...   I am leaving the 30 Clan, please remove me from the XBOX roster... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 6:53 pm

Damn Dave, That was quick! Who left? All I see is "Guest" Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am leaving the 30 Clan, please remove me from the XBOX roster...   I am leaving the 30 Clan, please remove me from the XBOX roster... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 7:13 pm

Um...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am leaving the 30 Clan, please remove me from the XBOX roster...   I am leaving the 30 Clan, please remove me from the XBOX roster... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 7:27 pm

what? no long drawn out suicide note? that's no fun...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am leaving the 30 Clan, please remove me from the XBOX roster...   I am leaving the 30 Clan, please remove me from the XBOX roster... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 7:44 pm

hoffy wrote:
what? no long drawn out suicide note? that's no fun...

HAHAHA! My thoughts exactly, no insults? Name calling?

BORING! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am leaving the 30 Clan, please remove me from the XBOX roster...   I am leaving the 30 Clan, please remove me from the XBOX roster... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 8:03 pm

Probably someone who was not that active just deciding to let us know he's moving on. I have no idea who Belmont is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am leaving the 30 Clan, please remove me from the XBOX roster...   I am leaving the 30 Clan, please remove me from the XBOX roster... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 8:30 pm

He left a good while ago, think he sent an xbl message out
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 65

PostSubject: Re: I am leaving the 30 Clan, please remove me from the XBOX roster...   I am leaving the 30 Clan, please remove me from the XBOX roster... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 8:54 pm

Yea i havent played with him in a long time. I dont think he went to the darksyders though, just hasent been on in a long ass time.... Ill keep ya on the old F/L Belmont, let me know whats up bro!
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

PostSubject: Re: I am leaving the 30 Clan, please remove me from the XBOX roster...   I am leaving the 30 Clan, please remove me from the XBOX roster... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 9:42 pm

Not that it maters but He is on the darksider site. I looked at it after he posted this. He's been there for a while.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am leaving the 30 Clan, please remove me from the XBOX roster...   I am leaving the 30 Clan, please remove me from the XBOX roster... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:30 am

Belmont moved on no big deal i wish u the best bro if u ever see this post
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am leaving the 30 Clan, please remove me from the XBOX roster...   I am leaving the 30 Clan, please remove me from the XBOX roster... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 9:30 am

Damn. Throw us some polite drama...the animals are getting restless
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am leaving the 30 Clan, please remove me from the XBOX roster...   I am leaving the 30 Clan, please remove me from the XBOX roster... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 9:43 am

I just looked at the Darksyder site for the first time and must say I am quite disgusted that they dont even acknowledge the over 30 clan as where they originated or Dave for all his hard work in creating this
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am leaving the 30 Clan, please remove me from the XBOX roster...   I am leaving the 30 Clan, please remove me from the XBOX roster... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 9:43 am

Later. Have a good time with your new clan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am leaving the 30 Clan, please remove me from the XBOX roster...   I am leaving the 30 Clan, please remove me from the XBOX roster... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 10:18 am

RIP Simon Belmont...I have many fond memories of you freezing up just as I was about to kill the Grim Reaper on my way to vanquish Count Dracula... Mad
I am leaving the 30 Clan, please remove me from the XBOX roster... Pixelsimon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am leaving the 30 Clan, please remove me from the XBOX roster...   I am leaving the 30 Clan, please remove me from the XBOX roster... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 10:38 am

kjcolby1978 wrote:
I just looked at the Darksyder site for the first time and must say I am quite disgusted that they dont even acknowledge the over 30 clan as where they originated or Dave for all his hard work in creating this

If you joined a basketball team and you quit or they kicked you out would you put it on your resume?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am leaving the 30 Clan, please remove me from the XBOX roster...   I am leaving the 30 Clan, please remove me from the XBOX roster... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 10:51 am

Can't wait to hear the answer.Im unsure of mine.
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

PostSubject: Re: I am leaving the 30 Clan, please remove me from the XBOX roster...   I am leaving the 30 Clan, please remove me from the XBOX roster... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 11:30 am

JxVegas702 wrote:
kjcolby1978 wrote:

If you joined a basketball team and you quit or they kicked you out would you put it on your resume?

I'm not worried about it. It's probably best that way. Anyways lets just let this topic slide to the bottom of the list.

Goodbye Belmont.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am leaving the 30 Clan, please remove me from the XBOX roster...   I am leaving the 30 Clan, please remove me from the XBOX roster... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:02 pm

c'mon, no love for the Castlevania reference? Sheesh...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am leaving the 30 Clan, please remove me from the XBOX roster...   I am leaving the 30 Clan, please remove me from the XBOX roster... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 4:51 pm

FBD wrote:

It would appear that despite our fond memories of the nes, no one wants to come off as a supporter of fanboyism. /joke

It was appreciated. Loved?
Back to top Go down
Horst Schist

Horst Schist

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 14

PostSubject: Re: I am leaving the 30 Clan, please remove me from the XBOX roster...   I am leaving the 30 Clan, please remove me from the XBOX roster... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 11:23 pm

FBD wrote:
\

Caught it before I finished the sentence, and loved that game.

About the notes left here and in the past by departing members: Show some love, folks. This bullshit about "we're better without you" and the like is repulsive. Darksyders are NOT the bitter divorcee of over30clan, or at least shouldn't be cast that way, as I believe it has. Review some of the posts in previous "suicide" threads; it's a common attitude towards the recently departed, and cliquey if not downright elitist.

Consider this in an alternative situation: you've decided to leave your job to take another with a competitor, harboring no ill will towards your former. Your coworkers now treat you like an outsider, no longer inviting you out with the group after work. They suddenly have a different attitude towards you, because you're no longer on "the team".

Please note that I am not referencing any particular reply in this thread, but rather, the tone of replies to similar posts. It has cooled some, but Belmont and others that have left were regular teammates for me at some point and I have some warm feelings towards them. JR, Dani, Androsky, El Guapo, DevilsWar as well as others. And now, SS Belmont.

Should I ever come to the point where I need to become inactive on XBox or this site, for whatever fucking reason, I am now inclined to leave no notice. Thanks to all who have put us on notice and to those that have left amicably, here's the kind of send off you should expect from an adult gamer clan with a "code of conduct":

It's been great playing with you, Belmont. Know that you will remain on my FR and I expect to RX/TX invites when I see you on. I hope your departure is due to circumstances beyond the clan and hope to see you post here again someday. I am still looking for 21st Amendment, but I don't think they carry it in CO as I've looked relentlessly. Maybe I could ask you to mail me a bottle, if you trust me to reimburse you. If you're willing, please PM me and I will give my mailing address. Best wishes, my friend, and see you soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am leaving the 30 Clan, please remove me from the XBOX roster...   I am leaving the 30 Clan, please remove me from the XBOX roster... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 10:44 am

Horst, QFT mate. Kudos.
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

PostSubject: Re: I am leaving the 30 Clan, please remove me from the XBOX roster...   I am leaving the 30 Clan, please remove me from the XBOX roster... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 10:53 am

Horst said it best - reach around given Smile

Going to close this thread - best of luck Belmont hope to see you around.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am leaving the 30 Clan, please remove me from the XBOX roster...   I am leaving the 30 Clan, please remove me from the XBOX roster... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am leaving the 30 Clan, please remove me from the XBOX roster...
Page 1 of 1