Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Borderlands? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Borderlands? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Borderlands? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Borderlands? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Borderlands? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Borderlands? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Borderlands? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Borderlands? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Borderlands? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Borderlands? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Borderlands? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Borderlands? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Borderlands? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Borderlands? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Borderlands? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Borderlands?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Borderlands? Empty
PostSubject: Borderlands?   Borderlands? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 5:41 pm

Sup guys,
Anyone play borderlands? I'm kinda burnt on the CoD scene for a bit and wanted something fresh.
Is it badass and sweet or bullshit and boring? I'll be back to CoD soon but just wanted to check it out if it was interesting.
Back to top Go down

Borderlands? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borderlands?   Borderlands? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 8:22 pm

Never played it but I've heard nothing but good things about it. I'll pick it up one of these days.
Back to top Go down

Borderlands? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borderlands?   Borderlands? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 10:58 pm

I got it here fun game.I will add you.I haven't played in awhile would be nice to get in a game or two.
Back to top Go down

Borderlands? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borderlands?   Borderlands? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 10:33 am

Sweet! I'll probably grab it but I'm busy moving for the next couple weeks so it may have to wait. I"ll add you when I get it, timp.
Back to top Go down

Borderlands? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borderlands?   Borderlands? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 10:41 am

Hey Vassago187 I already have you as a friend. I must have added you one day playing mw3 or blops. But whenever your ready I'll be around. Hope the move goes smooth
Back to top Go down
Jacks Spleen

Jacks Spleen

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 7

Borderlands? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borderlands?   Borderlands? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 10:49 am

Borderlands, heck yes, I'm down for that.
Back to top Go down

Borderlands? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borderlands?   Borderlands? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 12:30 pm

Vassago I will add you on my kids account that's where my guy is saved and Jacks I will add you as well. It will be trent604. But if you ever get a invite to play little big planet that would be him and just ignore him we do all the time so he's use to it.
Back to top Go down

Borderlands? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borderlands?   Borderlands? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 1:44 pm

been burnt out on mw3 for awhile now ,been dabbling in borderlands here and there
Back to top Go down
ArcaniX

ArcaniX

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 15

Borderlands? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borderlands?   Borderlands? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 10:10 pm

Borderlands rocks!! I've beaten with two of the four classes and recently started again with the third... Hit me up online to play and I'll happily jump in to play! (X-Box'ers, of course...)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ArcaniX5696?feature=watch

Borderlands? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borderlands?   Borderlands? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 10:31 pm

Vassago, hit me up and I'll run some Borderlands with you.
Back to top Go down

Borderlands? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borderlands?   Borderlands? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 8:10 am

I have Borderlands, fun game for sure. Isn't Borderlands 2 coming out soon? Last time I played Borderlands the PSN was down because of the hack. I'm probably 80% done the game
Back to top Go down
mwhop78

mwhop78

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 57

Borderlands? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borderlands?   Borderlands? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 8:15 am

Borderlands is quarky and hell a fun!!! Its best doing it co-op with clan mates or spilt screen with someone at home. Played the whole thing thru twice with the wife. And thats saying something considering I hardly ever play a game thru more than once.
Back to top Go down

Borderlands? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borderlands?   Borderlands? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:57 am

Very cool! Good to see you guys are all interested! Unfortunately I'm only on PS3 so I can't play with some of you. I played just a little to get used to it. Got my guy up to lvl. 10 and I feel like I could confidently play with some of you now. Can I use my single player Char and jump in an online game or do I have to start over when doin on online game?

I'm still packing a lot so I won't be online much for a while but this could be rockin!

Back to top Go down

Borderlands? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borderlands?   Borderlands? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 12:14 pm

Can play online with single player guy. Can't remember what Level I am at but maybe I'll start a new guy and get him up to around there
Back to top Go down

Borderlands? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borderlands?   Borderlands? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 12:17 pm

If you play with someone that has leveled up to the max you can get xp real fast. If you can get on with me one night we will go fight the crawmerax. There you can can get lots of guns,shields,nades etc. send me a message if you see me online (psn)
Back to top Go down

Borderlands? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borderlands?   Borderlands? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 12:26 pm

Another fun game kinda like a cross between borderlands and fall out (IMO) is rage.
Back to top Go down

Borderlands? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borderlands?   Borderlands? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 5:34 pm

Penny-per-minute, Borderlands is the best money I've ever spent on entertainment. It it beautiful, engaging, relaxing, and utterly replayable. Hilarious. And the perfect alternative for CoD-burn.

If you do not own this game, you are wrong.
Back to top Go down

Borderlands? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borderlands?   Borderlands? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:45 am

Ya it is a super fun game. It's also dirt cheap to get the GOTY edition with all DLC
Back to top Go down
Shooting-@-U

Shooting-@-U

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 3

Borderlands? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borderlands?   Borderlands? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 8:16 pm

I'm down been playing for months. Send me an invite anytime.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Borderlands? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borderlands?   Borderlands? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Borderlands?
Page 1 of 1