Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Wanna play some zombies? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Wanna play some zombies? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Wanna play some zombies? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Wanna play some zombies? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Wanna play some zombies? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Wanna play some zombies? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Wanna play some zombies? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Wanna play some zombies? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Wanna play some zombies? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Wanna play some zombies? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Wanna play some zombies? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Wanna play some zombies? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Wanna play some zombies? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Wanna play some zombies? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Wanna play some zombies? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Wanna play some zombies?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Wanna play some zombies? Empty
PostSubject: Wanna play some zombies?   Wanna play some zombies? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 9:39 am

Im always looking for people to play zombies with. So let me know just hit me up!

Vegas
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wanna play some zombies?   Wanna play some zombies? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 10:16 am

I will do that. Learned alot that one time I got to play with you. I am looking forward to the next zombie map pack DLC.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wanna play some zombies?   Wanna play some zombies? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 10:21 am

would love to play Zombies...just keep in mind I'm clueless a bit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wanna play some zombies?   Wanna play some zombies? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 10:23 am

Yea that was fun nate. Also Manic its no problem I can carry you on my back! Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wanna play some zombies?   Wanna play some zombies? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 10:25 am

My son plays the zombies on my account and occassionally multiplayer. He struggles with multiplayer as he doesn't know the maps, but he is very good at zombies. He's got me playing it a bit with him and I am just terrible. I watch him and others and it looks so easy but for some reason I am scootching around on the ground on my butt over and over and even he laughs at me with how many times he has to revive me. "You're down again dad...what the heck"?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wanna play some zombies?   Wanna play some zombies? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 10:56 am

i am always down for some zombie action. i have gotten to the upper 20's on kino and i have made it to round 24 on shang. a work friend of mine also plays as well and he is really good. next time i see you on and he is on ill shoot ya an invite for some zombies
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wanna play some zombies?   Wanna play some zombies? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 5:12 pm

I have never played zombies,,but it sounds like its fun
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wanna play some zombies?   Wanna play some zombies? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 4:59 am

im down for zombies, although i wont be getting the new ones but still love the other ones ... vegas try speaking to inglorious i beleve he went like level 54 or something stupidly high and unkyp is as good at it too ... ive seen you in zombies alot, ill join you if i can next time matey Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wanna play some zombies?   Wanna play some zombies? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 2:40 am

i like zombies but it gets frustrating with randoms and now that i have all these clannies to game with, if im on just invite me and put something in message about "zombies" but i must warn you i have only played kino i played it alot with some other friends but havent play much zombies beyond that, look forward to seeing you online
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wanna play some zombies?   Wanna play some zombies? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 12:50 pm

I went to 27 on Shangri La a couple of weeks ago with two other people. It was fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wanna play some zombies?   Wanna play some zombies? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 12:54 pm

I can't wait for the resurrection mappack becuase I am stoked to get the moon map and also the origional WAW maps with the BO weapons. Loved Dier Riese. Does anyone know when they get released. I thought it would be last weekend, but didn't see them in the store.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wanna play some zombies?   Wanna play some zombies? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 1:06 pm

BigDaddyN8 wrote:
I can't wait for the resurrection mappack becuase I am stoked to get the moon map and also the origional WAW maps with the BO weapons. Loved Dier Riese. Does anyone know when they get released. I thought it would be last weekend, but didn't see them in the store.
I wonder if Der Riese will stil have the glitch that allowed one player to turkey shoot a mass of zombies while another player standing over him by the Revive machine room covered the door. It fucked up the zombies proximity detection, and as long as you covered that one doorway by Revive, you could control the horde.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wanna play some zombies?   Wanna play some zombies? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 3:19 pm

Wasn't aware of that glitch. I will have to give it a try. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wanna play some zombies?   Wanna play some zombies? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 7:52 pm

Went to 51 on WaW Der Riese with no glitching.

Jerry, that strategy was okay for awhile but in the later rounds it just didn't seem to work.

The PSH was probably the best gun on that map.
Der Riese is out with the newer guns. You just had to buy hardened or Prestige edition.

There was a glitch where you stood on a person lying down in a certain spot and the dogs would stop in front of you. But then they removed it by both dying if you stand on someone.

Stupid Treyarch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanna play some zombies?   Wanna play some zombies? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wanna play some zombies?
Page 1 of 1