Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
DAVE YOU EASED MY GOODBYE TO SCOOBY before I could press send :) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
DAVE YOU EASED MY GOODBYE TO SCOOBY before I could press send :) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
DAVE YOU EASED MY GOODBYE TO SCOOBY before I could press send :) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
DAVE YOU EASED MY GOODBYE TO SCOOBY before I could press send :) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
DAVE YOU EASED MY GOODBYE TO SCOOBY before I could press send :) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
DAVE YOU EASED MY GOODBYE TO SCOOBY before I could press send :) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
DAVE YOU EASED MY GOODBYE TO SCOOBY before I could press send :) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
DAVE YOU EASED MY GOODBYE TO SCOOBY before I could press send :) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
DAVE YOU EASED MY GOODBYE TO SCOOBY before I could press send :) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
DAVE YOU EASED MY GOODBYE TO SCOOBY before I could press send :) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
DAVE YOU EASED MY GOODBYE TO SCOOBY before I could press send :) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
DAVE YOU EASED MY GOODBYE TO SCOOBY before I could press send :) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
DAVE YOU EASED MY GOODBYE TO SCOOBY before I could press send :) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
DAVE YOU EASED MY GOODBYE TO SCOOBY before I could press send :) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
DAVE YOU EASED MY GOODBYE TO SCOOBY before I could press send :) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

DAVE YOU EASED MY GOODBYE TO SCOOBY before I could press send :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

DAVE YOU EASED MY GOODBYE TO SCOOBY before I could press send :) Empty
PostSubject: DAVE YOU EASED MY GOODBYE TO SCOOBY before I could press send :)   DAVE YOU EASED MY GOODBYE TO SCOOBY before I could press send :) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 1:40 pm

Dear Former Clanmate Scooby,
First of all I will start by saying, I wish you well in life.
Now I will get to the real stuff. The >30< stuff. First of all there is a warrant out for your head. You did not take your knee when speaking to my clanmate Delta. Very disrespectful. Second of all, I just want you to know you are quiting the clan bc you were playing by yourself and felt like no one liked you, TO go play by yourself. Do you have any idea how much shit I take from these guys?? and I am not going anywhere!! My theory is that every one has a place in this family, a unique spot, IF YOU WANT IT. You didnt want it, so i guess what i am trying to say is Get uttah here. I would have loved to play with you had you sent a invite or joined our party at any time. I would have even let you barrow a tampon if you needed.
Peace and love though
Jessica's gay ass leet gamertag J3551CA87

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DAVE YOU EASED MY GOODBYE TO SCOOBY before I could press send :)   DAVE YOU EASED MY GOODBYE TO SCOOBY before I could press send :) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 1:49 pm

Just a heads up kiddies... any over-the-top flaming will be addressed and dealt with
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

PostSubject: Re: DAVE YOU EASED MY GOODBYE TO SCOOBY before I could press send :)   DAVE YOU EASED MY GOODBYE TO SCOOBY before I could press send :) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 1:52 pm

scratch I just woke up. Do wha??
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch

PostSubject: Re: DAVE YOU EASED MY GOODBYE TO SCOOBY before I could press send :)   DAVE YOU EASED MY GOODBYE TO SCOOBY before I could press send :) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 1:58 pm

Malarkey and aspects of jumpin-the-gun, Slam. Honestly I think a time-out/cooling off period needs to take place before this spirals into uncreative chaos.
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

PostSubject: Re: DAVE YOU EASED MY GOODBYE TO SCOOBY before I could press send :)   DAVE YOU EASED MY GOODBYE TO SCOOBY before I could press send :) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 2:04 pm

MANIC wrote:
Malarkey and aspects of jumpin-the-gun, Slam. Honestly I think a time-out/cooling off period needs to take place before this spirals into uncreative chaos.

Gotcha. I'm going over here to play a video game. Neutral
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch

PostSubject: Re: DAVE YOU EASED MY GOODBYE TO SCOOBY before I could press send :)   DAVE YOU EASED MY GOODBYE TO SCOOBY before I could press send :) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 2:14 pm

I do not feel like I was over the top at all! I wished him well and reminded everyone that we are a family and we all have different personalitys and game playing, we ALL fit in here somewhere! My joke with the tampon was indeed, a joke, and is my personality. So deal with me however you feel best
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DAVE YOU EASED MY GOODBYE TO SCOOBY before I could press send :)   DAVE YOU EASED MY GOODBYE TO SCOOBY before I could press send :) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 2:15 pm

Jess...my commentary was not about you...more for any that followed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DAVE YOU EASED MY GOODBYE TO SCOOBY before I could press send :)   DAVE YOU EASED MY GOODBYE TO SCOOBY before I could press send :) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 2:42 pm

Wow just erase the damn post.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DAVE YOU EASED MY GOODBYE TO SCOOBY before I could press send :)   DAVE YOU EASED MY GOODBYE TO SCOOBY before I could press send :) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 2:49 pm

No disrespect Jess...but when these "circumstances" happen it usually leads to a downward spiral of misunderstandings and elaborate butthurt moments.

You're new and havent seen the wonders and extent that x30x Dramedy can plunge...

...now ease up with the attitude...I'm starting to cry a bit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DAVE YOU EASED MY GOODBYE TO SCOOBY before I could press send :)   DAVE YOU EASED MY GOODBYE TO SCOOBY before I could press send :) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:06 pm

Look Im going to be Honest, I'm a fucking asshole and I seen the perfect opportunity to make fun of someone else being a bigger girl then I am! So whatever let it spiral! I'm sure my pals delta and Slam will find a way to make it spiral on me Smile that's alright Basketball I love um'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DAVE YOU EASED MY GOODBYE TO SCOOBY before I could press send :)   DAVE YOU EASED MY GOODBYE TO SCOOBY before I could press send :) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:19 pm

Im gonna say this one last thing then i will shit up till i get my ps3 jess u dont know whats going on to butt into the conversation and 2 dave didnt delete the post i was the bigger person and deleted the whole thread after having a long talk with the ps3 guys so honestly if u dont know what actually happened then stay out of it. I was here from the begining when dave decided to combine the xbox into the clan. I delete the whole thread since i am mod so bullshit like this wouldnt start now do i need to delete this whole topic now before it gets out of hand. Your very new here and you dont know half of anything so im trying to be polite as possible
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DAVE YOU EASED MY GOODBYE TO SCOOBY before I could press send :)   DAVE YOU EASED MY GOODBYE TO SCOOBY before I could press send :) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:22 pm

Let me be honest...

It's the HATE that keeps me alive...along with the bitterness, anger and dreams of revenge fantasies.

So it's a wonder in of itself when i actually present myself as a MOD

...my only attempt is to keep the butthurt down and salvage brothers and sisters that wanna run of for whatever reason...

So with all that said...fuck it. I'm getting a getting a chocolate donut with sprinkles and think about why I give a fuck.

Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: DAVE YOU EASED MY GOODBYE TO SCOOBY before I could press send :)   DAVE YOU EASED MY GOODBYE TO SCOOBY before I could press send :) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:22 pm

Ok now what did I miss?
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

PostSubject: Re: DAVE YOU EASED MY GOODBYE TO SCOOBY before I could press send :)   DAVE YOU EASED MY GOODBYE TO SCOOBY before I could press send :) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:23 pm

Im closing this thread and moving it before it gets way out of hand and if i see anymore post like this i will do the samething to those one toos
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DAVE YOU EASED MY GOODBYE TO SCOOBY before I could press send :)   DAVE YOU EASED MY GOODBYE TO SCOOBY before I could press send :) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:24 pm

Don't make me lock this hearty-tom-foolery... I love me some drama but let's conduct ourselves as "sober" 30's
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DAVE YOU EASED MY GOODBYE TO SCOOBY before I could press send :)   DAVE YOU EASED MY GOODBYE TO SCOOBY before I could press send :) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:24 pm

Dave after i lock and move this ill be sending u a long ass pm bro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DAVE YOU EASED MY GOODBYE TO SCOOBY before I could press send :)   DAVE YOU EASED MY GOODBYE TO SCOOBY before I could press send :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DAVE YOU EASED MY GOODBYE TO SCOOBY before I could press send :)
Page 1 of 1