Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Roster 2 PURGE! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Roster 2 PURGE! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Roster 2 PURGE! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Roster 2 PURGE! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Roster 2 PURGE! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Roster 2 PURGE! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Roster 2 PURGE! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Roster 2 PURGE! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Roster 2 PURGE! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Roster 2 PURGE! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Roster 2 PURGE! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Roster 2 PURGE! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Roster 2 PURGE! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Roster 2 PURGE! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Roster 2 PURGE! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Roster 2 PURGE!

Go down 
+4
Severed Digits
Winners
BlackDeath
Jacks Spleen
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jacks Spleen

Jacks Spleen

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 7

Roster 2 PURGE! Empty
PostSubject: Roster 2 PURGE!   Roster 2 PURGE! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:29 pm

Here's the spreadsheet Tyden had worked out, with the updates that I noticed. Also as I was finishing it off the roster count changed again, so I'll go back through when I have a minute to see who has left. From the time that Tyden finished and my updates there really weren't too many changes with those who are in the red. Most still aren't playing, a couple additions to the red, a couple subtractions. Heck some are still whittling away at the 4hrs double xp from when we hit 20. For the ones that a message was already sent and no response, i'll just cleanup with a message of inactivity. For the remainder inactives I'll send a message asking for activity here and or on live, just to give us a heads up.

Also I am posting this so that if you see someone you know on the chopping block and can vouch for them, and or contribute whether you've played with any of them that would be a big help.

[img]Roster 2 PURGE! 2s9zqcp[/img]

Strange, the default img hoster doesn't like pngs, would make all into jpgs and was unable to read any of the highlighted names. Editted 18 times lol. Anywho, when I send out the messages for inactivity I'll be sending this link for them to check in.

Last edited by Jacks Spleen on Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : updated my no brain)
Back to top Go down

Roster 2 PURGE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roster 2 PURGE!   Roster 2 PURGE! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 2:25 am

All I know of the non active people to say keep is Shaman Of Tyrus. Hes old school, been with us a while. Just MIA at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Jacks Spleen

Jacks Spleen

Roster 2 PURGE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roster 2 PURGE!   Roster 2 PURGE! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 2:36 am

k, he's updated, i'll update the roster as I am able too and post it
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

Roster 2 PURGE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roster 2 PURGE!   Roster 2 PURGE! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:54 am

jack can you please put a copy of this spreadsheet out on google docs or something?

do we have room to combine xbox rosters 2 and 3 now?

regarding the names in red - ive seen rick xusn and jordon online within the past couple weeks. I haven't played with jordon in a long while tho but rick I have. You know its a shame you cant easily manage this from within the all mighty ELITE pfff clown
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa

Roster 2 PURGE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roster 2 PURGE!   Roster 2 PURGE! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 10:08 am

x30x scooby was a dummy account for running roster 2 when their was no leader so kick him as to i cant get on that account to leave cause i havent kept up with the membership just thought i would let u all know
Back to top Go down
Jacks Spleen

Jacks Spleen

Roster 2 PURGE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roster 2 PURGE!   Roster 2 PURGE! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 12:20 pm

Updated, here guys try this, let me know if there are issues, sending activity warning messages today.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AofmBFLwKzJ7dFRmbFo5eXk0XzlyTDZ5Mnc2U0g1X1E#gid=0
Back to top Go down

Roster 2 PURGE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roster 2 PURGE!   Roster 2 PURGE! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 1:10 pm

Let me know when u guys get this roster thing sorted cause i need a invite
Back to top Go down
Winners

Winners

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 80

Roster 2 PURGE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roster 2 PURGE!   Roster 2 PURGE! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 1:10 pm

jetblacknismo used to play all the time. I would give him time as he probably has something going on.
DarkDe5troyer84 is a friend of a friend and he can be kicked as he rarely plays or gets on anymore.
Back to top Go down
http://over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/WinnersGT
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Roster 2 PURGE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roster 2 PURGE!   Roster 2 PURGE! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 1:11 pm

excellent work jack

can we get one centralized doc now that has all 3 roster members one per tab/sheet in the spreadsheet? lol

this should make it easier on everyone trying to manage members...especially if they want to transition from one roster to another

if you guys need any help dont hesitate to ask
Back to top Go down
Jacks Spleen

Jacks Spleen

Roster 2 PURGE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roster 2 PURGE!   Roster 2 PURGE! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 1:32 pm

jetblacknismo has been updated, I'll give DarkDe5troyer84 the 7ish day window.

This is the message I sent to the first 10, up to and including Ledgn Dairy. B33R ENGIN33R and zIlusionz HD have an elite account but I can't send messages as it says invalid gamertag??? Whatever, moving on.

This is a copy of the message sent to the first 10

This is an activity check for over30 clan roster2 members who are inactive, reply to me within the next 7 days. This is a purge to make room for more active members. Feel free to rejoin, active members are always welcome.
Jacks Spleen

I hadn't realized that xbox live limits 10 messages to non friends per day, oh well. 10 more tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Roster 2 PURGE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roster 2 PURGE!   Roster 2 PURGE! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 2:43 pm

awesome work jack thanks for taking this on - yeah xbox limits messages so you cant spam ppl
Back to top Go down
Severed Digits

Severed Digits

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 26

Roster 2 PURGE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roster 2 PURGE!   Roster 2 PURGE! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 3:26 pm

I've played blops with #25 fightingokra75 a few times. It's been quite a while, though.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Socom3D34D

Roster 2 PURGE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roster 2 PURGE!   Roster 2 PURGE! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 3:31 pm

Jack very good work bro
Back to top Go down
Jacks Spleen

Jacks Spleen

Roster 2 PURGE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roster 2 PURGE!   Roster 2 PURGE! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 5:08 pm

Thanks guys, hopefully i should have all messages sent out in a couple of days. Come next Wednesday I'll start removing folks who haven't gotten back to me. Also please if you see someone on the cutting block who is active but playing Block ops, or on tour/vacation as I will be in a bit let me know and I'll adjust accordingly.

Also BlackDeath, I love the idea of having roster spread sheets for all, however it will require someone from each clan to retrieve all the info, as I can't even see who's on the rosters for 1 and 3. Rather silly actually, why I can't see who's on any given clan. And you are certainly right about how this all should be managed through elite, kinda funny that we have to go through something like this.

Last edited by Jacks Spleen on Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : me no brain)
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

Roster 2 PURGE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roster 2 PURGE!   Roster 2 PURGE! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 5:34 pm

BlackDeath wrote:
awesome work jack thanks for taking this on - yeah xbox limits messages so you cant spam ppl

Speaking of. I keep getting these "This goes out to all recent players. Please join _____ clan. Look us up on whatever" Voice mail messages. They are annoying as hell.
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

Roster 2 PURGE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roster 2 PURGE!   Roster 2 PURGE! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:07 pm

Ya i get those too dave i usually just block em
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 65

Roster 2 PURGE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roster 2 PURGE!   Roster 2 PURGE! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:28 pm

BlackDeath wrote:
excellent work jack

can we get one centralized doc now that has all 3 roster members one per tab/sheet in the spreadsheet? lol

this should make it easier on everyone trying to manage members...especially if they want to transition from one roster to another

if you guys need any help dont hesitate to ask

Need help! If you want to set up roster 1 on a spread sheet go ahead J. We can look through it and get rid of guys not playing. I have cleaned out some ppl and filled the roster back up. Let me know if your up to it bro?
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Roster 2 PURGE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roster 2 PURGE!   Roster 2 PURGE! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:10 pm

Elite only allows you to have one clan leader right? That's f'n stupid you should be able to have a leader and some sort of sub leader role or account that can at least view the f'n member list.

I guess one work around - if you trust me Delta Twisted Evil give me your elite login so I can get it from the web. Or dare I ask you to try and copy paste the memberlist yourself and send it to me? lol
Back to top Go down

Roster 2 PURGE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roster 2 PURGE!   Roster 2 PURGE! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:34 pm

The1UrLookin4 wrote:
BlackDeath wrote:

Speaking of. I keep getting these "This goes out to all recent players. Please join _____ clan. Look us up on whatever" Voice mail messages. They are annoying as hell.

As do I. 15 yr old sqeeky kid telling me to join his Elite clan for some serious clan ops. I have sent messages back saying to contact me when thier balls drop.
Back to top Go down

Roster 2 PURGE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roster 2 PURGE!   Roster 2 PURGE! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:44 pm

Black tell delta to remove privacy settings and u can view the member list
Back to top Go down

Roster 2 PURGE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roster 2 PURGE!   Roster 2 PURGE! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 12:18 am

I just want to take a moment to say my hats off to you jack. That roster sat dormant like the HIV virus or something, for quite a long time. The moment you got it, you just went to work. Im glad to see there is some initiative. A lot of folks join up and just sort of linger, knowing always they are members, but seldom act like clan mates. Naturally I mean no one who is active on the forums. Nor any of the many folks I do play with. But there are several people on xbox 30 that Not only never play with any of us, but do not even talk to any of us. Its strange.
Back to top Go down
Jacks Spleen

Jacks Spleen

Roster 2 PURGE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roster 2 PURGE!   Roster 2 PURGE! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 12:50 pm

Thanks RIP, all the messages have been sent, 2 more have been "saved," 3 more asked to be kicked. I'll be heading on vacation shortly, regardless I'll have this sorted out beforehand then I'll enlist us in the ops before I leave. And polish off the rest of the house cleaning.

If anything I'm seeing some more activity since the messages have been sent and some cleaning took place. Even if we continue to get bronzes by next weekend we'll hit level 30, a new title and 6hrs of double xp.
Back to top Go down

Roster 2 PURGE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roster 2 PURGE!   Roster 2 PURGE! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 1:52 pm

Jacks Spleen wrote:
Thanks RIP, all the messages have been sent, 2 more have been "saved," 3 more asked to be kicked. I'll be heading on vacation shortly, regardless I'll have this sorted out beforehand then I'll enlist us in the ops before I leave. And polish off the rest of the house cleaning.

If anything I'm seeing some more activity since the messages have been sent and some cleaning took place. Even if we continue to get bronzes by next weekend we'll hit level 30, a new title and 6hrs of double xp.

What's your headcount down to?
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Roster 2 PURGE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roster 2 PURGE!   Roster 2 PURGE! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 5:44 pm

malice I have roster 1 as being full, roster 2 having 77 people

i cannot view roster 3 - who's running it again? i thought it was you or wax? i need the privacy settings changed in elite so i can view the members

here is my list that simply lists current (as of today) members in rosters 1 and 2 (from elite)

HERE
Back to top Go down

Roster 2 PURGE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roster 2 PURGE!   Roster 2 PURGE! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 10:19 pm

Waxenit runs roster 3 bro and jack ill be accepting ur invite tonight so if u need my help just let me know
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Roster 2 PURGE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roster 2 PURGE!   Roster 2 PURGE! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roster 2 PURGE!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next