Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
My apologies... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
My apologies... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
My apologies... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
My apologies... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
My apologies... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
My apologies... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
My apologies... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
My apologies... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
My apologies... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
My apologies... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
My apologies... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
My apologies... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
My apologies... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
My apologies... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
My apologies... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

My apologies...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

My apologies... Empty
PostSubject: My apologies...   My apologies... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 9:26 am

Lately I've been having some problems with black ops I dont know if its just me or what but it seems after this latest patch my game will freeze occasionally and force a restart hence me dropping after that match. Just wanted to let you guys know.
Back to top Go down

My apologies... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My apologies...   My apologies... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 9:31 am

No worries my friend.seems like everyone is having issues due to servers lagging, chopper gunners freezing in mid flight, and worst of all my chuga jamming. Maybe another useless patch will fix something else not broke.
Back to top Go down

My apologies... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My apologies...   My apologies... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 9:32 am

Yeah Vegas I have been having issues too when the part backs out (last night) it sends me back to the main menu saying "party no longer active" even though you guys were still in the party
Back to top Go down

My apologies... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My apologies...   My apologies... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 9:36 am

It sucks cuz I get dropped out of the party Sad. Also on the chopper gunner thing ; I recently put CG on my KS's and was using one and get two rockets put on my heli but yet I was able to keep going. Only happened once but I got like an extra 7 kills because of it.
Back to top Go down

My apologies... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My apologies...   My apologies... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 10:44 am

I got a Hind in a CP last night and when I launched it on WMD it was stuck on the exhaust stacks over the B building. 0 kills. Party system is frail.
Back to top Go down

My apologies... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My apologies...   My apologies... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 11:19 am

JxVegas702 wrote:
It sucks cuz I get dropped out of the party Sad. Also on the chopper gunner thing ; I recently put CG on my KS's and was using one and get two rockets put on my heli but yet I was able to keep going. Only happened once but I got like an extra 7 kills because of it.

As far as I am concerned that is cheating. You should have stopped shooting when the second rocket hit, stuck on a parachute and jumped out. Dont expect any more invites from me SIR...

Back on topic, I am having connection issues to.

Back to top Go down

My apologies... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My apologies...   My apologies... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 11:36 am

This is the only game I have ever seen get worse with every patch.
IW may have not fixed some things fast enough, but they didn't go change the damn game every 2 weeks.

FU TreyArch

I I love you I.W.
Back to top Go down

My apologies... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My apologies...   My apologies... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 12:33 pm

Treyarch is the worst developer EVER. The game's a year old and it's still as broken and f'd up as the day it came out. Hell, they're making it worse with their shitty patches.

I noticed that you can no longer replenish nova gas while using Scavenger. Thanks, 3arc! Thankfully Warlord Pro allowed me to carry 2 canisters to help get TMP.

For goddsake, we had to nerf SCAVENGER? David Vonderhaar is an absolute asshat. They've nerfed the famas, ak74, scavenger, hardline pro, lightweight, and i'm pretty sure they introduced more recoil on the Commando.

Oh yeah, they nerfed the knife lunge the first week after the game came out.

PATCHES? WE DOAN NEE NO STEEKING PATCHES!
Back to top Go down

My apologies... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My apologies...   My apologies... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 1:55 pm

franread5 wrote:
JxVegas702 wrote:

As far as I am concerned that is cheating. You should have stopped shooting when the second rocket hit, stuck on a parachute and jumped out. Dont expect any more invites from me SIR...

Back on topic, I am having connection issues to.

I love you
Back to top Go down

My apologies... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My apologies...   My apologies... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 2:06 pm

audiopile wrote:
I got a Hind in a CP last night and when I launched it on WMD it was stuck on the exhaust stacks over the B building. 0 kills. Party system is frail.

Sounds like we need a flight school geek JK Yes the game has been getting worse with each patch WTF 11-8 can't come soon enough.
Back to top Go down

My apologies... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My apologies...   My apologies... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 2:13 pm

Ok because you left me a loveheart Ill give ya one more chance
Back to top Go down

My apologies... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My apologies...   My apologies... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 10:17 pm

franread5 wrote:
Ok because you left me a loveheart Ill give ya one more chance

Your kindness knows no bounds good sir. cheers
Back to top Go down

My apologies... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My apologies...   My apologies... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 9:25 am

Well I dont know if this is just me or what but I keep getting freezes and such. Was playing with Nixon/Savvy like I do almost every night and timed out Sad. I dropped down to a 1 bar connection then eventually dropped we were doing pretty good with those shitty connections too lol. Sorry for the drop guys. Hope you guys faired well last night. Smile
Back to top Go down

My apologies... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My apologies...   My apologies... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 12:54 pm

[
quote="JxVegas702"]Well I dont know if this is just me or what but I keep getting freezes and such. Was playing with Nixon/Savvy like I do almost every night and timed out Sad. I dropped down to a 1 bar connection then eventually dropped we were doing pretty good with those shitty connections too lol. Sorry for the drop guys. Hope you guys faired well last night. Smile[/quote]Its. Not just you Vegas its everyone I've played with as well.Treyarch should have stepped it up before the release with dedicated servers.Its getting to the point that I hate trying to get into a party knowing its going to drop out not long after the start.I don't want anyone to think I'm rage quitting or leaving purposely,because I'm not by no means.Hope it don't get worse it being dbl xp weekend and all.
Back to top Go down

My apologies... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My apologies...   My apologies... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 9:48 pm

On Grid the other day a chopper got stuck in and behind the transmission wires and we could not get a lock-on but it was still shooting us.
Weird.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My apologies... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My apologies...   My apologies... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My apologies...
Page 1 of 1