Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Clan Level Emblems Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Clan Level Emblems Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Clan Level Emblems Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Clan Level Emblems Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Clan Level Emblems Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Clan Level Emblems Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Clan Level Emblems Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Clan Level Emblems Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Clan Level Emblems Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Clan Level Emblems Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Clan Level Emblems Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Clan Level Emblems Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Clan Level Emblems Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Clan Level Emblems Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Clan Level Emblems Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Clan Level Emblems

Go down 
+3
The1UrLookin4
ImGoodIfYouSuck
ArcaniX
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Clan Level Emblems Empty
PostSubject: Clan Level Emblems   Clan Level Emblems Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 3:02 pm

I've seen some players sporting the clan level emblems but I do not see them in my list to choose from. Is there something the roster leaders need to do to unlock these? Some of them look pretty good.
Clan Level Emblems Iw5_cardicon_elite_08
Back to top Go down

Clan Level Emblems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Level Emblems   Clan Level Emblems Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 3:33 pm

Dunno ive gotten a couple at random times about 3 of them
Back to top Go down
ArcaniX

ArcaniX

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 15

Clan Level Emblems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Level Emblems   Clan Level Emblems Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 3:45 pm

Only the one that we unlocked at Clan Level 44 (for Roster 1) is unlocked... (The blue pegasus?)

Clan emblems were added in the TU (title update) when June's Elite maps dropped... (what a joke that was, but not to digress...) Only emblems that we actually unlock since the TU are currently available...

I saw a tweet from IW saying that all of the Clan Level Emblems that we should have already unlocked will be unlocked after the next TU (title update)...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ArcaniX5696?feature=watch

Clan Level Emblems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Level Emblems   Clan Level Emblems Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 3:46 pm

I've heard the emblems have recently been released but will only be given going forward. What I take that is that we will miss out on the lower level emblems but will get the ones we haven't unlocked yet.

See the link below for the full list and scroll down to #47.
http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Callsigns/Modern_Warfare_3_Emblems
Back to top Go down

Clan Level Emblems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Level Emblems   Clan Level Emblems Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 3:51 pm

Thats kindof lame you should get all emblems even if you passed that lvl already its unfair for the higher rosters
Back to top Go down
ArcaniX

ArcaniX

Clan Level Emblems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Level Emblems   Clan Level Emblems Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 4:07 pm

As mentioned above, they will be unlocking all of the emblems we missed in the next TU.

Tweet from Beachhead Studios regarding Clan Emblems: https://twitter.com/beachheadstudio/status/217411577480097792
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ArcaniX5696?feature=watch
ImGoodIfYouSuck

ImGoodIfYouSuck

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 45

Clan Level Emblems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Level Emblems   Clan Level Emblems Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 4:17 pm

ArcaniX wrote:

I saw a tweet from IW saying that all of the Clan Level Emblems that we should have already unlocked will be unlocked after the next TU (title update)...

I was wondering what was going to happen about that. Thanks!
Back to top Go down

Clan Level Emblems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Level Emblems   Clan Level Emblems Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 4:44 pm

Thanks for the info guys. It would be total bullturd if we didn't get the lower level emblems automatically.

Last edited by audiopile on Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Clan Level Emblems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Level Emblems   Clan Level Emblems Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 5:23 pm

Kind of off-topic, but what about the Clan titles? roster 1 on Ps3, and I don't see the lvl30 title as a choice like the 10 and 20 are.
Back to top Go down

Clan Level Emblems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Level Emblems   Clan Level Emblems Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 5:30 pm

hockalees wrote:
Kind of off-topic, but what about the Clan titles? roster 1 on Ps3, and I don't see the lvl30 title as a choice like the 10 and 20 are.

I contacted activision a few weeks ago about this and was told it's a known issue the developers are working on.
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

Clan Level Emblems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Level Emblems   Clan Level Emblems Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 5:31 pm

hockalees wrote:

The level 30 title is the blue and red one with the deer and panther right? That is the one that I have been using when I play.
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter
Gunz N Beer

Gunz N Beer

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 8

Clan Level Emblems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Level Emblems   Clan Level Emblems Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 5:54 pm

I just got on my xbox and I have all the emblems must have been about 10 new ones
Back to top Go down
Spartan Runnerr

Spartan Runnerr

Clan Level Emblems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Level Emblems   Clan Level Emblems Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 11:03 pm

I got on around 630, went thru a title update, and then had 10 or so new emblems as well.
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 65

Clan Level Emblems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Level Emblems   Clan Level Emblems Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 12:14 am

Like Arcanix said with the update you will have them. Dont know if PS3 got the update tonight too but xbox did so we got all of them. The messed up thing is they can add those (and some are cool as shit) but we get stuck with the same stupid ugly ass prestige emblem for the new 10!
Back to top Go down

Clan Level Emblems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Level Emblems   Clan Level Emblems Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 9:31 pm

Whoever is in charge of the PS3 roster 1 in Elite can you login and see if you have to activate the new clan emblems? Audio is in roster 3 and he can access his in the game.
Back to top Go down

Clan Level Emblems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Level Emblems   Clan Level Emblems Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 12:47 pm

I have been asking the last two days and it seems like Roster 3 can access theirs but I have not found anyone in Roster 1 that access theirs.

Back to top Go down

Clan Level Emblems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Level Emblems   Clan Level Emblems Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 2:31 pm

CanisMajor60 wrote:
I have been asking the last two days and it seems like Roster 3 can access theirs but I have not found anyone in Roster 1 that access theirs.

The emblems only became available yesterday so we have not missed out on them too long. I dont even know who is the leader of roster 1 anymore, thought it was Dave but not sure.
Back to top Go down

Clan Level Emblems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Level Emblems   Clan Level Emblems Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 2:38 pm

It sounds like it's just an update problem....maybe we'll get them with the next patch?
Back to top Go down
JAGERpatrol

JAGERpatrol

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

Clan Level Emblems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Level Emblems   Clan Level Emblems Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 5:49 pm

I'm in roster 3 and I have access....
Back to top Go down

Clan Level Emblems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Level Emblems   Clan Level Emblems Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 8:57 am

I'm in roster 2 and I'm not able to access them.
Back to top Go down
JAGERpatrol

JAGERpatrol

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

Clan Level Emblems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Level Emblems   Clan Level Emblems Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 9:13 am

For those of you in the other rosters that can't access them, did you guys get all the updates? Some of us got thrown out of a lobby to do a "matchmaking" update the other night, and since then I have access to the emblems. Not really sure what the update was all about, but maybe that's the one that unlocked them.
Back to top Go down

Clan Level Emblems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Level Emblems   Clan Level Emblems Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 11:19 am

there have been no further updates. Usually as soon as I sign into PSN and choose MW3 multiplayer, it tells me there's an update to be downloaded and automatically does it or I can't play. Anyone know if there's a way to make it search for updates and force it?
Back to top Go down

Clan Level Emblems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Level Emblems   Clan Level Emblems Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 4:45 pm

I never downloaded an update. I just came online and the emblems where there
Back to top Go down

Clan Level Emblems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Level Emblems   Clan Level Emblems Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 8:40 pm

I contacted Activision about the "missing" emblems and this is what I found out.

From Activision's Support page:
We have identified an issue with some Clans not receiving Clan Level Emblems and are working to resolve the issue. We thank you for your patience.

Back to top Go down

Clan Level Emblems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Level Emblems   Clan Level Emblems Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 9:33 pm

I got them...Clan III baby...you can chase us but you will never catch us!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clan Level Emblems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Level Emblems   Clan Level Emblems Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan Level Emblems
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next