Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
another gold for roster 3! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
another gold for roster 3! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
another gold for roster 3! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
another gold for roster 3! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
another gold for roster 3! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
another gold for roster 3! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
another gold for roster 3! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
another gold for roster 3! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
another gold for roster 3! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
another gold for roster 3! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
another gold for roster 3! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
another gold for roster 3! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
another gold for roster 3! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
another gold for roster 3! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
another gold for roster 3! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

another gold for roster 3!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

another gold for roster 3! Empty
PostSubject: another gold for roster 3!   another gold for roster 3! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 3:07 pm

Well done every one who took part. Strange that hunters score did not even register, I'm not sure if he's new to the clan and maybe joined after we uinlisted ? Also we came across a clan of boosters both on our and there side, the four of us, under the much disray of our cheating elite clan adversaries proceded to destroy every last one of them! Hahaha!

Well done guys!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: another gold for roster 3!   another gold for roster 3! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 3:32 pm

Good Job marco and roster 3.

I really wish I could participate in these more but my work schedule sucks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: another gold for roster 3!   another gold for roster 3! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 4:15 pm

Way to go! And Bizotch, I can totally sympathize about the work schedule...
Back to top Go down
Repo_Dog

Repo_Dog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 109

PostSubject: Re: another gold for roster 3!   another gold for roster 3! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 4:36 pm

good job guys
Back to top Go down
ninjesmurf

ninjesmurf

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 39

PostSubject: Re: another gold for roster 3!   another gold for roster 3! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 8:05 pm

It's sucks having to work weekends ,I'm just lucky enough that I live 2 miles from work and if we are slow I can run to house kill some pxl ppls and fly back to work
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe9f8w5vIONjs38Vmbw0Nyw

PostSubject: Re: another gold for roster 3!   another gold for roster 3! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 9:53 am

Booster request “don’t shoot us and we won’t shoot you. Put two players on a flag and we can capture in turn”. scratch
Our reply “Not on my watch if I see you I’ll shoot you simple as”. O boy did they moan about it when they were shot the cries of anger were priceless Mad . They even had the decency to stay in the whole game without rage quitting. That game was an excellent KD game for me and I even thanked them for their participation in our how to play domination lesson x30x style.
Big shame on GnySgtHunters score not counting.

Back to top Go down
mwhop78

mwhop78

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 57

PostSubject: Re: another gold for roster 3!   another gold for roster 3! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 11:12 am

parkranger1 wrote:
Booster request “don’t shoot us and we won’t shoot you. Put two players on a flag and we can capture in turn”. scratch
Our reply “Not on my watch if I see you I’ll shoot you simple as”. O boy did they moan about it when they were shot the cries of anger were priceless Mad . They even had the decency to stay in the whole game without rage quitting. That game was an excellent KD game for me and I even thanked them for their participation in our how to play domination lesson x30x style.
Big shame on GnySgtHunters score not counting.

Way to represent. The 30's don't boost plain and simple. But we are more than happy to Booster Hunt!!! Be wary wary quite, we're huntin Boosters!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: another gold for roster 3!   another gold for roster 3! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 12:55 pm

It was one of those times when you wished you had recorded the game for all to see. Booster hunting is fun but when they just run around and don't shoot back it's awsome. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: another gold for roster 3!   another gold for roster 3! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 1:46 pm

The multi kill cams were pretty funny too watch when a pred annihilates 5 guys at once. I thought it was pretty funny when they laughed at the end about there own stupidity....kinda wish we stayed with them longer probably would have been the only time i had a shot at a moab.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: another gold for roster 3!   another gold for roster 3! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 3:54 pm

Too funny when this type of thing happens, lets hope we find more of these games to gather our selfs those easy M.O.A.B's... lol...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: another gold for roster 3!   another gold for roster 3! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 12:35 pm

Pretty sure I ended up in one of these games and got chastised for not letting you guys cap flags......glad to here most of you guys were playing legit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: another gold for roster 3!   another gold for roster 3! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

another gold for roster 3!
Page 1 of 1