Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Airdrop Trap Triple Kill Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Airdrop Trap Triple Kill Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Airdrop Trap Triple Kill Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Airdrop Trap Triple Kill Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Airdrop Trap Triple Kill Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Airdrop Trap Triple Kill Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Airdrop Trap Triple Kill Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Airdrop Trap Triple Kill Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Airdrop Trap Triple Kill Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Airdrop Trap Triple Kill Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Airdrop Trap Triple Kill Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Airdrop Trap Triple Kill Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Airdrop Trap Triple Kill Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Airdrop Trap Triple Kill Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Airdrop Trap Triple Kill Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Airdrop Trap Triple Kill

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

Airdrop Trap Triple Kill Empty
PostSubject: Airdrop Trap Triple Kill   Airdrop Trap Triple Kill Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 4:32 am

We were playing Domination on Oasis. Threw a Airdrop Trap on B because I knew they were camping it pretty hard. Later as I ran to it, I got a triple kill from the booby-trapped package. Two of the guys (the ones not trying to hijack the crate) are in the 4GC clan. lol

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010

PostSubject: Re: Airdrop Trap Triple Kill   Airdrop Trap Triple Kill Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 4:39 am

Nice. There should be an Emblem for that.

That was last night wasn't it?

I have a few vids of last night I need to upload.

It was a good night for me last night with the XM25.

Nelson is rocking the XM25 now also and is getting some nice raging after the match.

I tend to get people to rage quit with it.

The 4GC clan guys were pretty good about the matches we played with them.

Seemed like nice guys.

Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

PostSubject: Re: Airdrop Trap Triple Kill   Airdrop Trap Triple Kill Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 4:46 am

Yeah they did seem pretty cool. They only had 3 but were pretty good even running with the randoms.
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

PostSubject: Re: Airdrop Trap Triple Kill   Airdrop Trap Triple Kill Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 8:43 am

lol good stuff

it never ceases to amaze me how many times people fall for that fake care package i guess its placement is key to get them greedy enough to try

all i gotta say is ty sitrep Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa
ArcaniX

ArcaniX

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 15

PostSubject: Re: Airdrop Trap Triple Kill   Airdrop Trap Triple Kill Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 9:28 am

Airdrop traps can be 'made' more effective by how we behave around them... Any time a fellow clanny helps me 'defend' the airdrop trap, the chances of the enemy picking it up are way higher.

Also, when you get killed 'defending' your airdrop trap, be sure to run STRAIGHT back to the trap... When the guy who killed you sees you right back in the area, they almost always believe it's real.

Also, I try to watch the killcam perks to see if anyone who kills me is running sitrep... If I see it, I don't bother with the trap - infact, I'll often switch classes at that point...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ArcaniX5696?feature=watch
walldoggy

walldoggy

PostSubject: Re: Airdrop Trap Triple Kill   Airdrop Trap Triple Kill Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 11:48 am

I've actually been trying for the kill an enemy with the crate thing, so I just throw it into a concentration of enemies and hope for the best. Any additional kills are a bonus really. lol
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

PostSubject: Re: Airdrop Trap Triple Kill   Airdrop Trap Triple Kill Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 1:14 pm

I also got a double in another game yesterday, but I forgot which one it was, so I didn't make a vid about that. lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Airdrop Trap Triple Kill   Airdrop Trap Triple Kill Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 2:04 pm

Nice work walldoggy! In a total thread hijack...that map actually looks kinda cool...maybe it's finally time for me to buy the map packs...
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

PostSubject: Re: Airdrop Trap Triple Kill   Airdrop Trap Triple Kill Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 2:09 pm

As long as you don't video spam, you can hijack. lol jk.

Since Bee_swarm hasn't been on, we've been able to play some other maps. They are fine, nothing too crazy. Oasis is nice since it's a bit more SMG friendly. I like Sanctuary too. But a lot of the others are more snipery/campy, so it's kind of a mixed bag. Plus, I'm still learning them, so there's that too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Airdrop Trap Triple Kill   Airdrop Trap Triple Kill Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 2:13 pm

I haven't played LNWC in a long time myself...I think I will have to make it happen tonight...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Airdrop Trap Triple Kill   Airdrop Trap Triple Kill Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 2:14 pm

I think that is the key Walldog to these new maps, learning them.

As I play them more the more I like them.

Naturally I hate them at first as I endlessly get killed from all directions.

Foundation is one of my favorites now.

Oasis can be a lot of fun.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

PostSubject: Re: Airdrop Trap Triple Kill   Airdrop Trap Triple Kill Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 2:15 pm

hoffy wrote:
I haven't played LNWC in a long time myself...I think I will have to make it happen tonight...
I was just going to ask when the hell you would show yourself again? It's been a long time. And did you see how the fact you haven't been on has caused me to get BF3? lol affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Airdrop Trap Triple Kill   Airdrop Trap Triple Kill Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 2:15 pm

hoffy wrote:

I will be looking for you.

It would be nice to have you and Sith and Kamea and Dark back for an evening of asshatery and club C.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Airdrop Trap Triple Kill   Airdrop Trap Triple Kill Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 2:16 pm

Walldog; We meet again in the forums. lol
Back to top Go down
Kamea6

Kamea6

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 30

PostSubject: Re: Airdrop Trap Triple Kill   Airdrop Trap Triple Kill Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 2:30 pm

nice job walldog.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kamea61
walldoggy

walldoggy

PostSubject: Re: Airdrop Trap Triple Kill   Airdrop Trap Triple Kill Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 2:32 pm

CanisMajor60 wrote:
Walldog; We meet again in the forums. lol
Stop stalking me! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Airdrop Trap Triple Kill   Airdrop Trap Triple Kill Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 2:40 pm

Someone has to kill your moab killstreak.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

PostSubject: Re: Airdrop Trap Triple Kill   Airdrop Trap Triple Kill Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 2:47 pm

No forum MOAB. Whoever came up with that should be expelled... oh wait... nevernmind.

lol

Slow day. It's the day after a mid-week holiday. How busy would you expect me to be?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Airdrop Trap Triple Kill   Airdrop Trap Triple Kill Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 4:14 pm

walldoggy wrote:
hoffy wrote:
I was just going to ask when the hell you would show yourself again? It's been a long time. And did you see how the fact you haven't been on has caused me to get BF3? lol affraid

I heard such rumors Mad

I will make my way on tonight...lately I've been making sure to get to bed by 2am MN time so that I can get up and get stuff done...so that leaves me very little time to play games with you clowns
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

PostSubject: Re: Airdrop Trap Triple Kill   Airdrop Trap Triple Kill Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 4:38 pm

Don't worry, I plan to be bi-gamer. I won't leave you guys hanging... Like Freak. Like Dark. Like Kamea.

lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Airdrop Trap Triple Kill   Airdrop Trap Triple Kill Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 9:16 pm

That's what you say now...but before long your MW3 time will get shorter and your BF3 time longer until, POOF! No more walldoggy and his last second stealth bomber... Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Airdrop Trap Triple Kill   Airdrop Trap Triple Kill Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 9:53 pm

Will you two be on this weekend? I'm trying to level up on the box but will gladly switch for a night with the hoff and the walldoggy. Shoot me a text when you get online.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Airdrop Trap Triple Kill   Airdrop Trap Triple Kill Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 10:26 pm

I think I will be on this weekend...I thought the wife would be out of town, but I think she will be back saturday, oh well...I work until 10:30 then I plan on grinding out some double XP after that...I will let you know when I get home...
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

PostSubject: Re: Airdrop Trap Triple Kill   Airdrop Trap Triple Kill Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 12:37 am

I plan to be on at the same Bat time, same Bat channel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Airdrop Trap Triple Kill   Airdrop Trap Triple Kill Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 3:07 am

perfect...saturday night...it's a date sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Airdrop Trap Triple Kill   Airdrop Trap Triple Kill Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Airdrop Trap Triple Kill
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next