Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » Ps4 to xbox1 convert
    numbers are escalating rapidly ...  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
    numbers are escalating rapidly ...  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
    numbers are escalating rapidly ...  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
    numbers are escalating rapidly ...  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
    numbers are escalating rapidly ...  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
    numbers are escalating rapidly ...  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
    numbers are escalating rapidly ...  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
    numbers are escalating rapidly ...  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
    numbers are escalating rapidly ...  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
    numbers are escalating rapidly ...  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
    numbers are escalating rapidly ...  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
    numbers are escalating rapidly ...  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
    numbers are escalating rapidly ...  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
    numbers are escalating rapidly ...  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
    numbers are escalating rapidly ...  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
    Google Ads

numbers are escalating rapidly ...

Go down 
    2 posters
    AuthorMessage

numbers are escalating rapidly ...  Empty
    PostSubject: numbers are escalating rapidly ...    numbers are escalating rapidly ...  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 6:50 am

of wich i embrace but i wanted to here what you guys are thinking atm ... almost every time i go on ive got a multitude to play with and i love it but seems we cant supply to all if there is no room in the inn. i have to keep doing private lobbys witch i love also but also want to gain points at times too and cant ....

have you guys been getting the same thing ?
    do you want to keep it as it is ?

ive seen other clans of such a large nature have squads they put new comers too.. as in squads within the regions ..

or do you have any ideas because short of useing two accounts im lost what to do. i dont want to use 2 accounts because all my friends are on this one and i still only have the same amount of time i can play blops per week due to family and my new found love for images ...
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: numbers are escalating rapidly ...    numbers are escalating rapidly ...  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 12:18 pm

I agree. Lately it seems we have so many on that we end up doing private matches. When I ran my clan I had it more military structured as in there were different divisions based on locale. Bit then we wouldnstill pla with others if no one else was on
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: numbers are escalating rapidly ...    numbers are escalating rapidly ...  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 10:01 pm

I have other PSN's but I have all but retired them... I don't feel right expecting someone to have my name on their list twice, when most of us max out rapidly. I clean my friend list up every once in while based on how long since they have been online and if I play with them very often..Like daytime ECers I almost never play with them.

Another issue we will run into is ELiTE, it will max us out at 100.

I am not really fond of formal squads, but I don't have any suggestions either....

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: numbers are escalating rapidly ...    numbers are escalating rapidly ...  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 11:39 pm

I'm not too convinced that we really need to set structured squads. We had that in mind before and it never really took off. I'm not sure about the XBOX side but on the PS3 side the only zone we may have a real issue with is the EC side. There is an assload of players in that division. Good thing is there will be a variety of parties coming from EC to join up with. For me I tend to group up with those I normally play with, and quite often I typically see the same guys partied up together also. If they have 1 or 2 guys that aren't playing than they pick up someone who is playing solo. It may be beneficial to get technical with groups, but that could take a lot of figuring out, and with that you may have a set group of 6 players and only 3 of them are online and playing together worried about asking 3 other guys from a different division to join with them. Maybe I'm just getting a bit too in depth for this but just some points mentioned.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: numbers are escalating rapidly ...    numbers are escalating rapidly ...  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 3:49 am

@ snowrider ive maxed out 3 times now and ive been quite ruffless about culling them Sad and now i think i have 2/3 people i can delete due to thier activity. plus some new members that in time i can delete but i have approx 90 members im not goin to delete at all because i know and play with them.

see i totaly agree with you there shroom about the difficulties keeping squads organised...
    what about if dav can make a second region the same as the first .. meaning that if the regions had a set max number that can go to that group say 30/40/whatever .. once that region max's out then the next member to join that group goes into a new region with the same name (uk30 etc)
    then you have them divided .. shit i dont mean like strict grouping, we can all play with who we want to like people meeting with others on the forum and hit them up online.
    and if people leave for whatever reason or become inactive for more than say 2/3 months or whatever, then a space opens in the first group for the next newbee to fill ?
    just a thought and i dont know if its possible, just i can for see problems arising with too many people in one group.... i think this way would also set when we need a next mod for that region too :)being that the new mod will be in the new group ???? i dunno im just rambling .. sorry if its a shit idea, im just thinking aloud with ya's ..
    stay cool bro's Smile
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: numbers are escalating rapidly ...    numbers are escalating rapidly ...  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 7:43 am

No worries Shorty. Like I said it's something that would take TONS of thinking on our part to figure out. I'm not speaking for everyone else, only myself, but I know who I will party up and play with depending on when it is that I'm playing. That's one advantage we have. There's almost always members playing at any given time, and I enjoy having that leisure to just jump in and play along. However, we are only tossing ideas around. In the end we will need to look at opinions of the clan in a whole.
    Back to top Go down
    The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: numbers are escalating rapidly ...    numbers are escalating rapidly ...  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 11:55 am

Been there done that!

Shorty I know how you feel. I went through the same thing along time on the old website. That is why I made Hawk_King, but I ended up not even using that account again. I have cleaned out my friends several times. I look through every once in a while and think hey I haven't played with this person in a while, and then poof their gone.

We have grown alot, and we keep growing as we speak. People are realizing that what we have here is a good thing. Everyone has control of their own friends list. I play with alot of people, I add new people to see if we play or mesh well together. I sometimes tend to play with the same people, but last night I played with 3 new guys.

I'm amazed that the Xbox side is saying that there are so many people online, but then again I can't see who they play with because I'm not on Xbox.

Shorty we hardly ever run Private matches in the US divisions. We usually have 2-3 groups of 6 playing at the same time. New people will probably end up with new people of their lists and make their own realtionships like we have since the beginning. I have deleted most of the Uk guys off of my lists because I never see any of you guys anymore. I still have you shorty and a few others.

Here's my deal. We have 2 consoles right now and support 1 main game. What happens when MW3 and battlefield3 come out? How many people is going to each game? We don't know! What happens when PS4 and the new Xbox comes out? How many people will immediately go to the new systems and how many will wait for a year before getting them. We will eventually drift into different directions. I plan to continue to support the new and old systems, as well as add any new games that people are taking interest in. This will most likely entrigue a whole new batch of members to join.

I may look at this completely different than everyone else, but in my eyes we have exceeded being a "clan" and are now more like a "community" of mature gamers. I'm glad that we have been able to grow as much as we have. I think that everything will work out.

I'm thinking about enabling auto-prune on the website. That means that if you don't post at least 1 time in a month or 6 months or a year, that the website will automatically delete that player. I get to set the time limit and would notify everyone of the change. That would keep the member list cut down in size. Most of all I want most everyone to remain happy. I realise that I cannot satisfy everyone, but that doesnt keep me from trying.

I'm also considering opening a division for Future 30's ages 21-25, but this is up to debate as well.

Feed back is appreciated on all that I have said above.
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

PostSubject: Re: numbers are escalating rapidly ...    numbers are escalating rapidly ...  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 12:31 pm

1. yer i did make an account like 3 months ago but as soon as i did i relised id never use it again lol
    2. so YOU can only see your user groups too and not all the groups ?

3. dam i glad i made it through the culling lmao Smile

4. guess im a softy, i give in and open a lobby instead of telling them to go form a group .. my bad lol

5. you may have seen them already but check out tactical gaming tg .. yer the advert is cheesy as fuck but youll see how they have dealt with such problems as in platforms, supported games etc .. http://www.tghq.org/tghq/homepage.php .... yeah they are BIG lol check out the structure lol but we will grow to that if we continue to support all platforms and games of interest..

6.defo a good idea to have a auto kick button dude that will take the work out for you/us trying to find out who is active. like last time ...
    i know some of uk are not active on the site but i suppose they will have to post like once in 3 months, thats not so bad surely.

and thanks for the in depth answer as its opened my eyes to what future may lay in store for the 30's

ps under 25 may be a problem for some here but i know others that are open to it .. now these under 25 want to play with us .. not each other thats why they came so i dont know if a separate section for them will work ... we have had a young girl of 23 playing with us lately not official but she wants to join (she seems pretty mature though) dont think all are up for it though ... so i haven't mentioned it before
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: numbers are escalating rapidly ...    numbers are escalating rapidly ...  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 2:38 pm

what do you think ..... i think lmao .. tactical gaming ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sQ-r0ppbTg&feature=player_detailpage

Back to top Go down
    JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

PostSubject: Re: numbers are escalating rapidly ...    numbers are escalating rapidly ...  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 2:49 pm

The under 30 section is okay with me as long as they are mature about the game and follow the gaming habits of the clan. Problems can be give a warning and further issues are automatic ban.
    Back to top Go down
    https://www.youtube.com/user/JKSTEELERS68

PostSubject: Re: numbers are escalating rapidly ...    numbers are escalating rapidly ...  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 1:56 pm

We really haven't had any problem children and I have yet to see the dreaded troll. Dave have you ever even handed out a ban? I can see us having a set 100 solid players for MW3 for the elite clan. I really don't think that there is more than 100 PS3 solid, regular players who are one frequently. That may be the starting criteria for figuring this all out.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: numbers are escalating rapidly ...    numbers are escalating rapidly ...  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

numbers are escalating rapidly ...
    Page 1 of 1