Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
what do you do when you jump onto a 30 lobbie Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
what do you do when you jump onto a 30 lobbie Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
what do you do when you jump onto a 30 lobbie Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
what do you do when you jump onto a 30 lobbie Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
what do you do when you jump onto a 30 lobbie Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
what do you do when you jump onto a 30 lobbie Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
what do you do when you jump onto a 30 lobbie Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
what do you do when you jump onto a 30 lobbie Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
what do you do when you jump onto a 30 lobbie Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
what do you do when you jump onto a 30 lobbie Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
what do you do when you jump onto a 30 lobbie Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
what do you do when you jump onto a 30 lobbie Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
what do you do when you jump onto a 30 lobbie Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
what do you do when you jump onto a 30 lobbie Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
what do you do when you jump onto a 30 lobbie Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

what do you do when you jump onto a 30 lobbie

Go down 
+3
ImGoodIfYouSuck
mwhop78
Sr Slampiece
7 posters
AuthorMessage

what do you do when you jump onto a 30 lobbie Empty
PostSubject: what do you do when you jump onto a 30 lobbie   what do you do when you jump onto a 30 lobbie Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 8:40 pm

i use my knife and my T-bag. LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what do you do when you jump onto a 30 lobbie   what do you do when you jump onto a 30 lobbie Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 12:14 am

hahaha...you didn't teabag skelli...you butt humped him! Shocked

Nice work...

I like to break out the throwing knife on the 30 crew...got a few nice ones the other night...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what do you do when you jump onto a 30 lobbie   what do you do when you jump onto a 30 lobbie Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 1:00 am

I didnt have one equipped so I improvised.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what do you do when you jump onto a 30 lobbie   what do you do when you jump onto a 30 lobbie Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 8:40 am

This has to be one of the best, yet. Good stuff Bizotch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what do you do when you jump onto a 30 lobbie   what do you do when you jump onto a 30 lobbie Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 8:50 am

I think this kind of stuff is funny and great once in awhile, I don't think I'd always want to run against our own and I know some people have gotten raged when I got dropped into a lobby once. To be fair I only used C4 & an RPG then jumped out after.
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

PostSubject: Re: what do you do when you jump onto a 30 lobbie   what do you do when you jump onto a 30 lobbie Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 8:57 am

HA! Thats funny shit!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch

PostSubject: Re: what do you do when you jump onto a 30 lobbie   what do you do when you jump onto a 30 lobbie Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 9:33 am

Who knew it would have worked so well?? If its not a flag we don't pay too much attention to it do we. Good Shit
Back to top Go down
mwhop78

mwhop78

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 57

PostSubject: Re: what do you do when you jump onto a 30 lobbie   what do you do when you jump onto a 30 lobbie Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 10:12 am

Funny shit, ur welcome to drop and and try to do that shit to me anytime Biz. (Could tell u were rocking the scuf that match.) When I do it I usually only do it for one match. After I tell the guys if they get a spot to invite me and then i roll out. Otherwise some 30's get their little feeling hurt. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

PostSubject: Re: what do you do when you jump onto a 30 lobbie   what do you do when you jump onto a 30 lobbie Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 10:44 am

I'll tell you one thing, do NOT do this!

what do you do when you jump onto a 30 lobbie Snapsh11
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch

PostSubject: Re: what do you do when you jump onto a 30 lobbie   what do you do when you jump onto a 30 lobbie Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 10:47 am

Campy mc camperpants is on the other team aka savvy. Dont worry slam its ok.
Back to top Go down
ImGoodIfYouSuck

ImGoodIfYouSuck

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 45

PostSubject: Re: what do you do when you jump onto a 30 lobbie   what do you do when you jump onto a 30 lobbie Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 11:15 am

I tbag only if its Delta, Slam, or Captundrp4ants
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what do you do when you jump onto a 30 lobbie   what do you do when you jump onto a 30 lobbie Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 11:42 am

to be honest I look forward to those days when parties are full...hmmm.what to do . Who's on...whom can I go cutin the back or snip from across the board....I so love hearing those rage mics..."Damn!!...Reaver's in here...he's over by the " ,next victim's mic "SHIT ! he got me to!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what do you do when you jump onto a 30 lobbie   what do you do when you jump onto a 30 lobbie Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 11:43 am

mwhop78 wrote:
Funny shit, ur welcome to drop and and try to do that shit to me anytime Biz. (Could tell u were rocking the scuf that match.) When I do it I usually only do it for one match. After I tell the guys if they get a spot to invite me and then i roll out. Otherwise some 30's get their little feeling hurt. Sad

Hop is that extended to me also.....then again I think I have done that enough to ya...lol....OH how I miss Dead Eric!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what do you do when you jump onto a 30 lobbie   what do you do when you jump onto a 30 lobbie Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 12:45 pm

Ive decided that if a clannie has the misfortune and/or misguidance to run against a full group of >30<'s then they should be given some latitude for their bravery/stupidity.

if you cant handle it, then youre taking this game waaaay too seriously...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what do you do when you jump onto a 30 lobbie   what do you do when you jump onto a 30 lobbie Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 12:55 pm

JxVegas702 wrote:
Campy mc camperpants is on the other team aka savvy. Dont worry slam its ok.

Fuck off! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what do you do when you jump onto a 30 lobbie   what do you do when you jump onto a 30 lobbie Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 1:20 pm

obxj wrote:
Ive decided that if a clannie has the misfortune and/or misguidance to run against a full group of >30<'s then they should be given some latitude for their bravery/stupidity.

if you cant handle it, then youre taking this game waaaay too seriously...

Thank you OB... I actually enjoy playing on the other side from time to time (as long as there isnt another party I could be playing with).. I already know I am probably going to lose, but it's great fun sneaking up behind Savvy at all his B flag camping... er excuse me... defending spots and hearing the rage mic say (why am I being shot in the back?)

jocolor
Back to top Go down
SouthPawDraw

SouthPawDraw

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 15

PostSubject: Re: what do you do when you jump onto a 30 lobbie   what do you do when you jump onto a 30 lobbie Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 2:01 pm

obxj wrote:

Totally agree...though thankfully, I was in the courtyard when all the dry humping, or whatever you call that was going on.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: what do you do when you jump onto a 30 lobbie   what do you do when you jump onto a 30 lobbie Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 2:39 pm

I'll generally run Riot Shield and Throwing Knives when going against other 30x. I'll do it for the one match and then ask to party up with the rest of the clannies.

Unless Hoffy is in the other team. Then it's ON LIKE DONKEY KONG! I still need to get him back for our last sword... er knife fight.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010
mwhop78

mwhop78

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 57

PostSubject: Re: what do you do when you jump onto a 30 lobbie   what do you do when you jump onto a 30 lobbie Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 2:59 pm

ReaverofSouls77 wrote:
mwhop78 wrote:

Hop is that extended to me also.....then again I think I have done that enough to ya...lol....OH how I miss Dead Eric!

I don't mind. Its all in good fun. I would rather have my ass handed to me in good fun by a clannie than a random any day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what do you do when you jump onto a 30 lobbie   what do you do when you jump onto a 30 lobbie Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 3:36 pm

When I get into a lObby against other 30s I like to go for the one that'll bitch and moan the most.
Back to top Go down
Repo_Dog

Repo_Dog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 109

PostSubject: Re: what do you do when you jump onto a 30 lobbie   what do you do when you jump onto a 30 lobbie Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 5:38 pm

If in a match Vs 30 ! I will give them hell and have fun doing it For the 1 match !
Back to top Go down
Nely

Nely

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 28

PostSubject: Re: what do you do when you jump onto a 30 lobbie   what do you do when you jump onto a 30 lobbie Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 8:13 pm

This is fun once in awhile. I don't cap any flags though. I just go for kills.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ebay.com/usr/napafish77

PostSubject: Re: what do you do when you jump onto a 30 lobbie   what do you do when you jump onto a 30 lobbie Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 9:07 pm

walldoggy wrote:
I'll generally run Riot Shield and Throwing Knives when going against other 30x. I'll do it for the one match and then ask to party up with the rest of the clannies.

Unless Hoffy is in the other team. Then it's ON LIKE DONKEY KONG! I still need to get him back for our last sword... er knife fight.

And by "ON LIKE DONKEY KONG" he means that he dies on purpose 5 times in a row so that he can blow my ass up with dead man's hand...jerk! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Repo_Dog

Repo_Dog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 109

PostSubject: Re: what do you do when you jump onto a 30 lobbie   what do you do when you jump onto a 30 lobbie Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 12:59 am

kill them all let hop sort them out later
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what do you do when you jump onto a 30 lobbie   what do you do when you jump onto a 30 lobbie Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what do you do when you jump onto a 30 lobbie
Page 1 of 1