Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page
 
Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Share | 
 

 Terrorizing pubs...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Terrorizing pubs...   Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:37 am

Had a great time on black ops last night. Had a lot of the og's there and we just handled business. Then we did the unthinkable and went west coast only and the east coast did thier own thing. Me savvy, n8, Audio, Turp, and Sn0wr1der. That team just wasnt fair for anyone. CG's every game. Too bad I got signed out of PSN at the end of it. Thanks for all the fun. Also Audio ; can you make room for me so we can be friends again? I promise I'll be nice. I love you
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Terrorizing pubs...   Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:40 am

Looks like I missed a good time last night Sad
Wife had to work.
Hopefully be on tonight.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Terrorizing pubs...   Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:59 am

The EC handled biz as well. Had one little hiccup in the beginning then it rained BBs and CGs. Nixon was back in his old form. Took me a while to figure out how to set up a damn class again, but I was getting the hang of it towards the end of the night.

Stayed up too late and got yelled at by Mrs. FBD, but it was good times. Hopefully more to follow.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Terrorizing pubs...   Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:07 am

JxVegas702 wrote:
Had a great time on black ops last night. Had a lot of the og's there and we just handled business. Then we did the unthinkable and went west coast only and the east coast did thier own thing. Me savvy, n8, Audio, Turp, and Sn0wr1der. That team just wasnt fair for anyone. CG's every game. Too bad I got signed out of PSN at the end of it. Thanks for all the fun. Also Audio ; can you make room for me so we can be friends again? I promise I'll be nice. I love you

Sorry Vegas i didnt see your pm about blops until i got bombarded with the invites later in the night. I never figured for a moment that when i mentioned blops that we'd have the turnout we've seen so far. Im having a hard time choosing between BF3 and Blops each night now as both are always good times.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Terrorizing pubs...   Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:14 am

FBD wrote:
The EC handled biz as well. Had one little hiccup in the beginning then it rained BBs and CGs. Nixon was back in his old form. Took me a while to figure out how to set up a damn class again, but I was getting the hang of it towards the end of the night.

Stayed up too late and got yelled at by Mrs. FBD, but it was good times. Hopefully more to follow.

Hell yeah it was a good time last night running with ya FBD. Takes me a few games to figure things out when i switch to Blops. Im so damn aggresive in BF3 but the total opposite for Blops so i usually get my ass handed to me for the first game. Finally got to play a few of my fav maps and we cleaned up on them.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Terrorizing pubs...   Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:16 am

CrazyNixon7 wrote:
JxVegas702 wrote:
Had a great time on black ops last night. Had a lot of the og's there and we just handled business. Then we did the unthinkable and went west coast only and the east coast did thier own thing. Me savvy, n8, Audio, Turp, and Sn0wr1der. That team just wasnt fair for anyone. CG's every game. Too bad I got signed out of PSN at the end of it. Thanks for all the fun. Also Audio ; can you make room for me so we can be friends again? I promise I'll be nice. I love you

Sorry Vegas i didnt see your pm about blops until i got bombarded with the invites later in the night. I never figured for a moment that when i mentioned blops that we'd have the turnout we've seen so far. Im having a hard time choosing between BF3 and Blops each night now as both are always good times.

Yea sadly we didnt get to play together last night Sad but im kinda glad cuz I hate to fight with you over airspace Razz. Im sure you cleaned up as usual. cheers
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Terrorizing pubs...   Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:39 am

I'm going to guess that my 2 days of dominating at the top of the leaderboard is coming to an end now that Vegas and Nixon are back in the swing of things Sad and Smile

Only downside to this is the sheer number of people on for making parties and there being more than 6 OG's on at a time!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Terrorizing pubs...   Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:44 am

I enjoyed playing with the WC30 crew, but am looking forward to getting into a lobby with FBD and Nixon again too. I guess Dave needs to get off the Xbox and come throw some hawks for old times sake with us too.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Terrorizing pubs...   Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:45 am

Whew, I remember this game.

Had some mixed matches myself, but got to watch Nixon clean some clock. Had a 30 kill game on Jungle and thought I was pretty cool until I looked down and saw that Nixon had 35+ and Stream had 40+. Big time fun when everyone is watching every exit from A.

M-60 is still the master on Berlin Wall. It is a camptastic machine there for sure. Why does that gun have almost no recoil at all?!?!

What I have a hard time with is adjusting to the lag every match. There was only one game where it was really bad, but most of them were workable. Seems like I need to take the first minute to determine who much I need to adjust… that and my aim still needs to be better…

BO- where there is no bullet drop.

Turp's second chance is still annoying as all get out.

Good to run with everyone again.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Terrorizing pubs...   Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:45 am

Savvy made fun of me for my lack of patience and running around like a fool lol. I cant stay in more than one place for more than 2 seconds, fuck you Jim. geek
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Terrorizing pubs...   Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:21 am

JxVegas702 wrote:
Savvy made fun of me for my lack of patience and running around like a fool lol. I cant stay in more than one place for more than 2 seconds, fuck you Jim. geek

I have actually tried to camp.

-wait like 2 minutes in one spot and nobody shows up
-get bored
-move and get killed from behind by someone after the entire area was empty for 2+ minutes
-give up camping
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Terrorizing pubs...   Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:51 am

Sorry I missed out on this action...I logged on just as everybody was logging out...damn my late night job!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Terrorizing pubs...   Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:12 pm

Shit you can stay still for two whole minutes? I envy your patience sir!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Terrorizing pubs...   Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:13 pm

JxVegas702 wrote:
Shit you can stay still for two whole minutes? I envy your patience sir!

It's all about enjoying the scenery and talking to yourself a lot.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Terrorizing pubs...   Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:00 pm

It was a good time. It was the first time I got to play with a few OGs on BF3. It was a good time and look forward to doing it again.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Terrorizing pubs...   Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:47 pm

Tonight?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Terrorizing pubs...   Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:49 pm

damn, I missed this....I was on with a bunch of guys when you all jumped over and was about to then my wife got pissed I was still playing....will have to try and join again sometime.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Terrorizing pubs...   Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:09 pm

I need some BLOPs players on my friends list, cus I don't have MW3. Send me some invites. I hate playing by myself.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Terrorizing pubs...   Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:02 am

I'll try to get on tonight if I survive football practice in 100 degree heat.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Terrorizing pubs...   Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:21 am

I am good with blops tonight.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Terrorizing pubs...   Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:49 am

Ha Ha!!!!! Ol' Shroom got him some Black Ops again. Here comes Tunk Tunk
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Terrorizing pubs...   Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:35 pm

played last night on GW against the 30's....good times boosting with Joey throwing frags back and forth Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Terrorizing pubs...   

Back to top Go down
 
Terrorizing pubs...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Over 30 Clan :: Games :: Black Ops-
Jump to: