Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
MoH: Warfighter Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
MoH: Warfighter Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
MoH: Warfighter Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
MoH: Warfighter Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
MoH: Warfighter Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
MoH: Warfighter Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
MoH: Warfighter Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
MoH: Warfighter Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
MoH: Warfighter Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
MoH: Warfighter Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
MoH: Warfighter Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
MoH: Warfighter Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
MoH: Warfighter Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
MoH: Warfighter Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
MoH: Warfighter Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

MoH: Warfighter

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
NukeLaCoog

NukeLaCoog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 100

MoH: Warfighter Empty
PostSubject: MoH: Warfighter   MoH: Warfighter Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 5:04 pm

They released the preview of their multiplayer action. This looks pretty cool.

https://youtu.be/1chLNTEUuVI
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NukeLaCoogx2
Maverick9227

Maverick9227

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 19

PostSubject: Re: MoH: Warfighter   MoH: Warfighter Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 5:26 pm

This looks so bad-ass! I buying this one. Blops II is looking like crap compared to this one.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Maverick92271?feature=mhee

PostSubject: Re: MoH: Warfighter   MoH: Warfighter Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:23 pm

Anyone getting this?

Last edited by audiopile on Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
NukeLaCoog

NukeLaCoog

PostSubject: Re: MoH: Warfighter   MoH: Warfighter Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:27 pm

Definitely getting this
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MoH: Warfighter   MoH: Warfighter Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:33 pm

audiopile wrote:
Anyone getting this?

I'd like to but lets face it, Black Ops 2 (like Black Ops) will be in my PS3 95% of the time if it isn't a complete fail and it plays like Black Ops and not MW3.

I love the idea of the different countries special forces but they havn't really said how that will affect the game. It might just be a gay skin like in all CoD games where I go from being a bad ass SAS one game to a piss poor welfare African jungle fighter the next.

If I can make classes around those special forces for looks and for each force maybe having different weapons and/or perks.....that would be cool. So you could have games where the teams have mix and match special forces on each side.

But I dont' think that's what will happen.

Like the last Medal of Honor, just worried some of us will play for a few months (it's due out when?) and then it gets dropped like a bad habit for Black Ops 2 and some returning to BF3 with more DLC coming.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MoH: Warfighter   MoH: Warfighter Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:36 pm

Could be a $60 toilet flush as it is released Oct 23, and 3 weeks later we have BO2. But it will have dedicated servers like BF3 but CoD style game play.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MoH: Warfighter   MoH: Warfighter Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:41 pm

I suppose it depends if you like playing alone or in a tiny group from the clan. I find it hard to believe after the last Medal of Honor that it will steal away many clannies.

Battlefield 3 is the only real game to pull people away and that is arguably a more epic game than either MW3 or Blops, depending on your style and what you enjoy. 2 very different styles of games.

I will for sure be keeping an eye out on more videos and check out reviews though as hell, I'm the guy who plays Gotham City Imposters and ranted and raved about Homefront multiplayer, and still enjoys Crysis 2 sometimes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MoH: Warfighter   MoH: Warfighter Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:45 pm

Damn I need to get this kids in school so I score some moolah to grab all these games otherwise I'll be left behind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MoH: Warfighter   MoH: Warfighter Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 2:14 pm

I was really thinking about getting this, but I am going to hold off.

N8's review of it indicated the last version of this game was crap. With BOII and more DLC from BF3 I think I will wait to see if the reviews are awesome.

It is tempting. Dedicated servers. Frostbite engine (enviroment destruction). And don't forget dedicated servers.
Back to top Go down
Kamea6

Kamea6

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 30

PostSubject: Re: MoH: Warfighter   MoH: Warfighter Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 3:03 pm

i'm kinda on the borderline wth this game, i played the last version and like N8 said it was'nt that great, and with blopsII coming out 3 weeks after that i'm probably gonna pass on it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kamea61

PostSubject: Re: MoH: Warfighter   MoH: Warfighter Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 8:01 am

Looks good but not sure at this point. Sometimes with these there are only 3,000 people online at any given time.

Back to top Go down
Maverick9227

Maverick9227

PostSubject: Re: MoH: Warfighter   MoH: Warfighter Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 8:18 am

Somehow it seems all this BS that Treyarch is pushing is the same crap that IW pushed for MW3. At the end of the day your going to have the same asshole kids playing. BF3 and it seems MOH are shaping up to be better options.
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 65

PostSubject: Re: MoH: Warfighter   MoH: Warfighter Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 10:14 am

Im gonna get this one for sure. I like BF3 but it would be so much better for me if it had a cod style of game play and by that i saying smaler maps and more gun on gun fighting. Im not a fan of BLOPs muti so I dont think BOLPs 2 is gonna be any better for me. I will be playing the shit out of zombies though!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MoH: Warfighter   MoH: Warfighter Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 12:57 pm

Shut up Delta! You have a total of like 4 hours of play time on Blops. If you had been playing it when it released like you play MW3 you would of seen it is a better game than MW3! Treyarch makes better games than IW. That being said I will have MOH and play it until Blops2 is out. Plan on getting Farcry 3 in Sept when it comes out as well. The multiplayer looks good and more of a COD style of play.
Back to top Go down
Maverick9227

Maverick9227

PostSubject: Re: MoH: Warfighter   MoH: Warfighter Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 4:46 pm

I played BlOps through second prestige. Personally I dont care for the game. Treyarch is going to do the same thing IW did. They are building Blops II off the backbone of Blops. Its what developers do, they will re-use as much "working" code as they possibly can. It says time, money and resources as well as increases profits.
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 65

PostSubject: Re: MoH: Warfighter   MoH: Warfighter Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 2:06 pm

CaptUnd3rpantzz wrote:
Shut up Delta! You have a total of like 4 hours of play time on Blops. If you had been playing it when it released like you play MW3 you would of seen it is a better game than MW3! Treyarch makes better games than IW. That being said I will have MOH and play it until Blops2 is out. Plan on getting Farcry 3 in Sept when it comes out as well. The multiplayer looks good and more of a COD style of play.

Will you be my Fireteam buddy?

Back to top Go down
pariah_81

pariah_81

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 21

PostSubject: Re: MoH: Warfighter   MoH: Warfighter Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 5:59 pm

MOH is going to be like it was last time, a bastardized Battlefield haphazardly put together to try and compete with the COD juggernaut. I would suggest not wasting your money, but thats my opinion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MoH: Warfighter   MoH: Warfighter Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 7:20 am

pariah_81 wrote:
MOH is going to be like it was last time, a bastardized Battlefield haphazardly put together to try and compete with the COD juggernaut. I would suggest not wasting your money, but thats my opinion.

I'm in agreement.

It can't compete in this market with BF3 and CoD (like Farcry won't be able to either) and you will pick it up, realise it is probably fairly fun but then realise again that 99% of the clan is playing Black Ops 2 and nothing else.
Back to top Go down
Maverick9227

Maverick9227

PostSubject: Re: MoH: Warfighter   MoH: Warfighter Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 8:12 am

Personally I think its worth a shot versus BlOps II which will be the same re-used crap as BlOps.
Back to top Go down
pariah_81

pariah_81

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 21

PostSubject: Re: MoH: Warfighter   MoH: Warfighter Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 8:17 am

Maverick9227 wrote:
Personally I think its worth a shot versus BlOps II which will be the same re-used crap as BlOps.

you havent been watching anything thats been coming out about the game have you?
Back to top Go down
Maverick9227

Maverick9227

PostSubject: Re: MoH: Warfighter   MoH: Warfighter Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 8:36 am

Sure I have...its all hype. From a coding perspective they will most likely re-use as much Blops code as possible to decrease spending and increase profits. Thats exactly what IW did and most of them do. Blops wasnt perfect, most see it that way because MW3 had issues. So naturally they fell back on Blops. There were a lot of folks who fell back on MW2 because they didnt like Blops or the issues with it.
Back to top Go down
Maverick9227

Maverick9227

PostSubject: Re: MoH: Warfighter   MoH: Warfighter Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 8:39 am

Blops II may be very good. But I'm not holding my breath.
Back to top Go down
NukeLaCoog

NukeLaCoog

PostSubject: Re: MoH: Warfighter   MoH: Warfighter Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 10:07 am

I will buy it not because it the the absolute greatest multiplayer game in the history of games and redefines the genre. I will buy it because I am a fan of the series and because I like to play it. I hope that the multiplayer component is awesome but if it isn't then i will just enjoy it for what it is. A cool game. I have yet to buy a game simply for the multiplayer component
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MoH: Warfighter   MoH: Warfighter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MoH: Warfighter
Page 1 of 1