Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Stop the madness! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Stop the madness! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Stop the madness! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Stop the madness! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Stop the madness! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Stop the madness! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Stop the madness! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Stop the madness! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Stop the madness! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Stop the madness! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Stop the madness! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Stop the madness! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Stop the madness! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Stop the madness! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Stop the madness! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Stop the madness!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Stop the madness! Empty
PostSubject: Stop the madness!   Stop the madness! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 1:03 pm

WTF first it's Delta and now FPS Doug! Whats next? Goodsuck or Malice will become mods? I only say that since it seems it is only the biggest dicks! Notice I did not say those with the biggest dicks. With those 2 I expect to wake up one day and find myself deleted from life. No
Back to top Go down

Stop the madness! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop the madness!   Stop the madness! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 1:16 pm

Dave's state of mind is deteriorating, he needs an intervention....
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 65

Stop the madness! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop the madness!   Stop the madness! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 1:36 pm

CaptUnd3rpantzz wrote:
WTF first it's Delta and now FPS Doug! Whats next? Goodsuck or Malice will become mods? I only say that since it seems it is only the biggest dicks! Notice I did not say those with the biggest dicks. With those 2 I expect to wake up one day and find myself deleted from life. No

You didnt say it... but you must have been thinking it elephant
Back to top Go down

Stop the madness! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop the madness!   Stop the madness! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 1:53 pm

DELTAxDOG wrote:
CaptUnd3rpantzz wrote:

You didnt say it... but you must have been thinking it elephant

I knew I couldn't win on that one.
Back to top Go down
ImGoodIfYouSuck

ImGoodIfYouSuck

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 45

Stop the madness! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop the madness!   Stop the madness! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 4:04 pm

Is this due to "Cobra Kai" now on our Titles?? If so, I agree! Even if I am one of the biggest dicks...but I'm a real sweetheart in person Smile Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

Stop the madness! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop the madness!   Stop the madness! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 7:16 pm

CaptUnd3rpantzz wrote:

I fully support Doug as mod since he is our sensei. But Delta got rid of McRib and thinks the ideal meal is Budweiser and Doritos ??? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Stop the madness! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop the madness!   Stop the madness! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 7:27 pm

Dagger Asp wrote:
CaptUnd3rpantzz wrote:

I fully support Doug as mod since he is our sensei. But Delta got rid of McRib and thinks the ideal meal is Budweiser and Doritos ??? Very Happy

I think they should team up like Dew and Doritos did for double xp! Man id have my 24hrs in no time!
Back to top Go down

Stop the madness! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop the madness!   Stop the madness! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 7:30 pm

no they should team up with Coors and Crown...
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

Stop the madness! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop the madness!   Stop the madness! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 7:36 pm

Yeah, WTF is up with our clan titles? I'm a member of the over30clan, not this cobra kai shenanigans.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Stop the madness! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop the madness!   Stop the madness! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 7:43 pm

Sr Slampiece wrote:

Yeah, WTF is up with our clan titles? I'm a member of the over30clan, not this cobra kai shenanigans.

First id like to say, welcome back to the box! And ill have you know you are a member of the over 30 clan, your motto is now "Cobra Kai". Dont worry Slam, ill change it! I just want to see how many msg I can get first. I you didnt notice im trying to get ppl to contact me about not being purged, that way i can be lazy!
Back to top Go down

Stop the madness! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop the madness!   Stop the madness! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 8:01 pm

DELTAxDOG wrote:
Dagger Asp wrote:
CaptUnd3rpantzz wrote:

I think they should team up like Dew and Doritos did for double xp! Man id have my 24hrs in no time!

+1 to you sir. with my 4 day weekend about to begin I shall see you on the zombiefield.
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Stop the madness! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop the madness!   Stop the madness! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 8:07 pm

I'm always on butthole! And I thought our motto was "Drink too much during the week, swear a lot, teabag first and ask questions later then post a video about it the next day"

Maybe that wouldn't fit. Or maybe that's just my motto. Suspect
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Stop the madness! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop the madness!   Stop the madness! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 8:11 pm

Sr Slampiece wrote:
I'm always on butthole! And I thought our motto was "Drink too much during the week, swear a lot, teabag first and ask questions later then post a video about it the next day"

I havent seen you on since last week!

And yes that is my motto also... but not post vids of it, thats your job Cool
Back to top Go down

Stop the madness! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop the madness!   Stop the madness! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 8:16 pm

Only because I am mad and madness is the only way of life I know, I support the new miss if and only if delta will tell me when the mcrib is coming back.
Back to top Go down

Stop the madness! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop the madness!   Stop the madness! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 8:19 pm

Sr Slampiece wrote:

I havent seen you lately either Slam. I am almost ready to start singin Team America's Kim jong whoever "I'm so ronely"
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Stop the madness! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop the madness!   Stop the madness! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 8:23 pm

Stop the madness! Untitl10
Back to top Go down

Stop the madness! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop the madness!   Stop the madness! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 8:44 pm

Instead of "I'm so ronely" this is for you dagger and all the other Canucks.
Back to top Go down

Stop the madness! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop the madness!   Stop the madness! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 8:49 pm

+1 to you Capt. My neighbour has BF3 but never plays it. Maybe I'll borrow it this weekend. Can I akimbo any weapons in it ?
Back to top Go down

Stop the madness! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop the madness!   Stop the madness! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 3:00 am

Dagger Asp wrote:
+1 to you Capt. My neighbour has BF3 but never plays it. Maybe I'll borrow it this weekend. Can I akimbo any weapons in it ?

No akimbo's dagger, but you can drive a fucking tank! Plus if you get bored you can Cobra Kai a motherfucker..
Back to top Go down

Stop the madness! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop the madness!   Stop the madness! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 1:08 pm

Sr Slampiece wrote:

couldn't agr33 m0r3.
Back to top Go down

Stop the madness! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop the madness!   Stop the madness! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 1:59 pm

Instead of "I'm so ronely" this is for you dagger and all the other Canucks.[/quote]

Reach around now and maybe later for the fuck yeah video
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Stop the madness! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop the madness!   Stop the madness! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 2:32 pm

J3551CA87 wrote:

Instead of "I'm so ronely" this is for you dagger and all the other Canucks.

Reach around now and maybe later for the fuck yeah video [/quote]

So now im wondering, there is three ways a woman could give a man a reach around...What one are your talking about lol!
Back to top Go down

Stop the madness! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop the madness!   Stop the madness! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 2:54 pm

You want me to post a video on it later Delta?
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Stop the madness! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop the madness!   Stop the madness! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 3:17 pm

CaptUnd3rpantzz wrote:
You want me to post a video on it later Delta?

Question Im not sure what your getting at but I for one dont want to see your hair-less balls!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stop the madness! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop the madness!   Stop the madness! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stop the madness!
Page 1 of 1